FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Laurie [emoji1] I know the parents have 2 but so does he? I must have missed that, yikes.

If they obtain enough evidence against him to prove murder, he still may talk, at lease say where Diana is. I've seen it happen before over the years. I have faith in LE that they will find Diana and bring justice.

Find Diana! Hope today is the day....

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...guerrero-*advertiser censored*-case/85645546/
Two public defenders assigned to Jorge Guerrero *advertiser censored* case

Two public defenders have been assigned to the *advertiser censored* possession case of Jorge Guerrero-Torres, a suspect in the disappearance of 9-year-old Diana Alvarez.
Attorneys Martin DerOvanesian and Russell K. Rosenthal from the Federal Public Defender's Office in Fort Myers will represent Guerrero-Torres.

--more@link

Not so much especially since English is the second language and he doesn't have a full command of it.

both RH & UJ also use "la Niña" frequently in Spanish interviews.

I have also heard him say my daughter perfectly fine in English very early on.

so I don't know if I personally can use that as an excuse for him.

the he lack of possession is just too strange to me.

I am of Spanish decent; a lot of my family cannot speak English & terms of endearment & possession (mi Niña as opposed to La Niña & my little girl as opposed to the little girl being some) just come natual. we're very passionate loving folks.

I definitely don't disagree with your opinion, for you, though!

just want to see if anyone else feels the same way that I do on this
:tyou:

LE is investigating this case, making sure Jorge was involved as well as investigating if he acted alone or if others were involved and at what degree could others be involved. I may have missed it but I don't remember LE clearing anyone, including family. I can understand the mother and step-father's frustration but I can also understand why they can't reveal their investigation at this time.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AReNsf7LZrc

"the little girl" ; "the girl"

does this terminolgy bother anyone else? :confused:

In the context of what he was saying in that video, IMO, it makes sense. Paraphrasing what I understood him to being saying is that if ANYONE sees "a girl" that looks like Diana to call police and then give the people with the girl a chance to say "hey, we know the girl" i.e. it's not Diana. He sounds desperate to find Diana and that is understandable at this point. JMO.

LE is investigating this case, making sure Jorge was involved as well as investigating if he acted alone or if others were involved and at what degree could others be involved. I may have missed it but I don't remember LE clearing anyone, including family. I can understand the mother and step-father's frustration but I can also understand why they can't reveal their investigation at this time.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

From the links above it seems to be the COUSIN saying they are finding out info from social media only. I have to wonder if the police cleared the parents and are keeping them informed but asked them not to talk to extended family about the details of the investigation. I see this cousin is everywhere speaking as a representative of the family but have Diana's mother and stepfather approved her being the spokesperson? I'm just asking because I don't recall an interview with the parents and the cousin together. The police don't have to give info to any extended family that asks so if they are just not communicating with the cousin I can understand that. Just to be clear, I'm not accusing the cousin of being involved in Diana's disappearance at all. I'm just thinking it makes sense LE wouldn't be communicating to the non-custodial extended family and perhaps when she asks Diana's parents for info they say they don't know anything because they are not supposed to share what they know.

From the links above it seems to be the COUSIN saying they are finding out info from social media only. I have to wonder if the police cleared the parents and are keeping them informed but asked them not to talk to extended family about the details of the investigation. I see this cousin is everywhere speaking as a representative of the family but have Diana's mother and stepfather approved her being the spokesperson? I'm just asking because I don't recall an interview with the parents and the cousin together. The police don't have to give info to any extended family that asks so if they are just not communicating with the cousin I can understand that. Just to be clear, I'm not accusing the cousin of being involved in Diana's disappearance at all. I'm just thinking it makes sense LE wouldn't be communicating to the non-custodial extended family and perhaps when she asks Diana's parents for info they say they don't know anything because they are not supposed to share what they know.
Yes, NM is bilingual and the parents have relied on her. RH and NM appeared side-by-side on camera on NG, but only NM was speaking in this June 6, 2016 show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1606/06/ng.01.html

I think some of the information they are finding on SM has come from the horses mouth and isn't something shared with anyone outside of LE and the person/people LE is investigating but that person is most likely posting about it on SM. So, I think this investigation is like others and no one is told everything, including anyone who is innocent. Does that make sense?

Yes, NM is bilingual and the parents have relied on her. RH and NM appeared side-by-side on camera on NG, but only NM was speaking in this June 6, 2016 show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1606/06/ng.01.html

Thanks! I read this and saw a clip of the cousin talking on Nancy Grace, but I did not catch that RH and NM were there too. I understand they need a bi-lingual representative. Hopefully their lawyers can also help to be an official bridge between LE.

It's 2:20 EST and the presser for the Orlando nightclub shooting just wrapped up. I hope enough press will make it to Diana's press conference as well. I hate to think that way but it's sad that Diana's story is not front in center in the news now between the shooting and the toddler taken by a gator. I feel sick for her family. I feel sick for all the families who have lost loved ones this week. :(

I haven't found any live links. the Orlando shooting and the gator takes toddler cases probably mean this presser won't be well attended - hoping to be wrong

"Diana had confided in a friend she was planning on running away, and was meeting with someone" ??? Did I hear that right?

Diana told someone she intended to run away. I didn't catch who she told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled