FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't you leave a 17 year old at night to take care of a 5 and an almost 4 year old? This is actually on the older scale of babysitting in most areas. My DD took classes for babysitting when she was 13 yo and began sitting in our home the first year or so until I felt she was ready to stay at their house alone with 3 kids. (It was across the street.)

1. Yes. I believe last count on the dogs I heard was 15 dogs were used.

2. She claims Haleigh was in the bed next to her.

3. Yes. The first call came into the 911 center at 3:27 am.

4. I don't know anything about the cousin other than what people said from watching Geraldo.

OK... so Misty did have a phone there to make a call. In earlier posts it sounded like the dad grabbed "his" phone out of her hand.

Wonder why the dogs haven't picked up a scent. Has it been raining a lot?

I see what you're saying about the babysitting at 17... that's fine until 10 p.m. or so. But this was 3 a.m. and Misty was still their caretaker. They all went to bed. It sounds neglectful to me on the dad's part.

Please update us with the new info from Fox. My kids are watching Spongebob and I doubt they'd let me turn the channel. Thanks!

talking about Chad Reynolds missing and HC missing. Said cops are "stopping short in naming him (CR) as a suspect"

FoxNews talking about RSO Chad Reynolds disappearing and they have a former FBI agent from NY on discussing if he could be related to Haleighs disappearance.

Why wouldn't you leave a 17 year old at night to take care of a 5 and an almost 4 year old? This is actually on the older scale of babysitting in most areas. My DD took classes for babysitting when she was 13 yo and began sitting in our home the first year or so until I felt she was ready to stay at their house alone with 3 kids. (It was across the street.)

I agree. Her being 17 is not the issue for me. I leave my children for a few hours at night with a 14 year old. She has experience with her younger siblings and lives next door to us. I know her family.

I think her story has changed because she might have been high or was doing something she didn't want LE or father to find out. Like drugs, or another guy :waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

You got that right. Trying to keep up is enough to cause one to :drink:
By the time you type a response to a post no one even knows what the devil you're takling about :banghead: It's really getting on my :nerves:

Warning Highspeed Thread Ahead :takeoff:

I hear ya, it's like lightening. The One Thread Wonder...lol

I've only posted here maybe twice in the last week but I've been reading, and trying to keep up. Ah, I'm not doing too well...:treadmill:

scaling back search because of no new "evidence" or "lack of direction"

Fox announced"new and disturbing news in Haleigh case". What the heck are they talking about?

They are talking about the missing sex offender and how police have not connected them yet but that they are looking HARD at this guy and trying to find him.

their reporting this on fox news too

Hi Loreli,

Gee, I just heard on FOX they have scaled back the search and have nothing. When they have new info they will then they will resume organized searches :confused::confused:

saying cops could have already gone to family services to find out why they were called previously.

that's it - over

Do they seem convinced that this guy Chad may have had something to do with Haleigh?

Where did chad drop off car in relation to pamona park?

FWIW Marion county line (where C reynolds went missing) borders putnam county line in the southwest corner.

According to google the time frame to go from area to area:

202 Green Ln, Putnam, Florida to Pomona Park, FL is about is 7.9 miles 12 minuets and then another 1.6 miles 1 minuet to Lake Coma Fl area.

from his work at 211 Comfort Rd, Palatka, FL 32177 to Pomona Park Fl is about 20.7 miles 28 minuets and then add the extra 1.6, 1 minuet to that.

Hi Loreli,

Gee, I just heard on FOX they have scaled back the search and have nothing. When they have new info they will then they will resume organized searches :confused::confused:

Hello. My husband turned the channel so I didn't get hear what the new and disturbing news was. Did you hear what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member