FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it to mean that they don't know what she was wearing.

That would mean only that Misty gave incorrect information again. First she was noted as wearing a pink tee and underwear, good god not even pajama pants, and now what nothing?

If my husband ever called me a dumb beotch - it would be the last thing he ever said with teeth in his mouth!!!!

'somethun wong here'

Yup radio, same here. My Husband tells people that he doesn't tell me what to do or say or how to act because he knows he's got to go to sleep sometime :D

One of his favorite shows is "Snapped". :waitasec: LOL

Hit the refresh button if your watching firstcoastnews.com livefeed -- and it gets stuck... like mine just did. ;)

I checked FDLE's site this morning and there is a total of 230 SO's registered in Putnam County.

Wow, that's alot considering the whole county has a little over 70K people in it, and that's just the ones that have been caught. Ridiculous, they never should be allowed out of jail, and I believe they all should be dead after their first conviciton..

Looks like they could go through her clothes and figure out what is missing,then again im shocked that this girl has been taken care of these kids but she dose not know what that baby was wearing,17 or not!

Did Tim Miller/TES ever say why they left? I wonder if LE knows that Haleigh was in fact taken out of the area, after those initial searches???

Hmmm... I wished we knew something, anything, acckkk!

Wow, that's alot considering the whole county has a little over 70K people in it, and that's just the ones that have been caught. Ridiculous, they never should be allowed out of jail, and I believe they all should be dead after their first conviciton..

There's 598 in my county, Putnam County ain't lookin too bad right now.

I like you

My new (random) theory (of the day) based on what we've heard today...

Misty has a van; she takes this van and goes on a 3 day drug binge for the weekend; this van has her blanket in it; perhaps she leaves the van somewhere or trades use of it for drugs; her house keys to the trailer are in the van still. {LE won't tell us if she had a vehicle; and she stated that "they" took the van with the blanket in it...}

Come Monday, Ron is late for work after going to get Misty to watch the kids and picking Haleigh up from the bus stop. Ron then leaves for work because he's late.

Misty either leaves again with someone else at some point in the night; or someone delivers her more drugs; or she's passed out and someone has keys to the trailer. {I would love to see her cell phone records!}

Misty wakes up or comes home at some point to find Haleigh missing... and it all goes down hill from there. {But wouldn't Misty tell LE who she was with - surely Ron would if he knew!}

Or Misty was coming off of her high and not in a good mood. Haleigh peeing in bed could have been the last straw.

Does anyone know why they are saying that Haleigh's clothes in the Amber Alert are listed as UNKNOWN, what does that mean???

Because at the presser this afternoon LE said they have the pink shirt. They would not say anything else about the pink shirt or what Haleigh was or wasn't wearing.

If my husband ever called me a dumb beotch - it would be the last thing he ever said with teeth in his mouth!!!!

'somethun wong here'

:floorlaugh: Yep, I'd knock 'em right down his throat!:yow:

They guy on firstcoast news just belched! 6pm news on haleigh.

They don't know we can here them off camera. Oops another yawn!

Thought that was funny.

Did you see the part where they questioned Misty again about the Poly? She looked like she was having a real hard time keeping her balance.:waitasec:

Yes, I saw that...........she seemed to stumble backwards. The reporter asked Misty is she had taken a lie detector test and she said "Yeah", but didn't remember when. I thought she looked totally out of it.

If she's a drug addict, she may have some cognitive problems. She always seems out of it......stoned.

Because at the presser this afternoon LE said they have the pink shirt. They would not say anything else about the pink shirt or what Haleigh was or wasn't wearing.

THey have it as in found it during an outside search or have it as in it never left the trailer and therefore Haleigh wasn't wearing it? Or, let me guess, that is info integral to the investigation and nothing more will be said about it?
Sorry, I missed the presser.

AND, I would be real quick to call my G/F a dumb bitc! if she had been missing for a few days

AND my brother would probably ride by and check up on me if my b/f called and said "have you seen her"

Running wild with gossip, Im sorry, just trying to put this puzzle together in my mind...

This rumor of her being out on a 3 day party might be exactly why Ron blew up at her during the 911 call. He was still T'od from having to go out and find her and bring her home.
Of course my question is why then did he have her in his home with the children. Just could not make other arrangements quick enough. The way jobs are today he may have been worried about taking time off from work.
If he was in having trouble with the school for Haleighs tardiness, maybe he was just starting to figure out that Misty was not doing what she should as far as the kids were concerned.
Maybe he met her somewhere, found she needed a place to live and he needed someone to watch his kids. Seemed like a good match. Maybe once she got comfortable with the situation she started the parting again. Who knows maybe she had a drug problem, got cleaned up and was doing good and just lately starting using again.
Maybe, Maybe and Maybe.
Who knows at this point. Lots of questions and way to few details to pin anything down.

Not only that, but I would think that a trailer, being made of metal, would heat up even more than a house.

They do even not made of metal. I have composite siding and a metal pitched roof and mobile homes do not have as much insulation as a "real" house and they do heat up faster than a house.

THey have it as in found it during an outside search or have it as in it never left the trailer and therefore Haleigh wasn't wearing it? Or, let me guess, that is info integral to the investigation and nothing more will be said about it?
Sorry, I missed the presser.

they're not saying. They just said they have the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes