FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what doesnt sit well with me is a 17year old going to sleep at 10pm.......

I'm 30 and cant get to bed till 11:30 cuz i feel like im missing something good on tv or whatever .... ya know

If my fifteen year old went to sleep at 10pm I would automatically assume he was very ill! I also found it interesting that she said the next day was a school day so she put the child to bed at 8:15 or 8:30 or whatever. Was it a school day for Hayleigh...or for her and for Hayleigh? After all, the gf is 17 and she SHOULD still be in school too! If she had school...then maybe I could see that she was tired and would go to bed at 10....otherwise...not even likely to happen.

Sad part is, Caylee wasn't missing at all she was dead.

Exactly. He has no credibility as a spokesperson for missing children. And I'm saying this as someone who has alot of sympathy for him, to bad he messed it all up.

That would her other baby Chad..her words not mine And his last name is Griffis the same as her mother and stepdad.

Oh, snap. I didn't realize that was his last name, too!
Are they step siblings? Ew.

Yeah! What she said! How many times have we heard that they passed? All I have heard from LE was there are inconsistencies in alot of stories.

And add that LE refuses to comment on the LDT results. As another poster pointed out, maybe LE is trying to appease the family to keep their cooperation. IMI, Especially if GA has cause the family to cop an attitude.

I think the g/f going to bed at 10 is not that wierd. If she no longer attends school and the childrens father slept during the day maybe she had to watch over the 4 year old brother. I'm sure that would wear her out pretty early.

Maybe if GA wants to help so badly, he can trot on down to the Orange Co. Sheriff's Dept. and speak to the investigators working on his Granddaughter's case...I think I remember them saying they still had some talking they wanted to do with the 'family". Just a thought.

That would her other baby Chad..her words not mine And his last name is Griffis the same as her mother and stepdad.

Maybe her step-bro? Or, step-uncle?? :waitasec:

It's getting dark out now ... another night. :(

I hate to think of her out there ... if she's being harmed .. or whatever.

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Most are restricted from city limits in FL because they can't live so many feet from a school/park/church,etc. I don't know the exact situation...I want to say it is like 2000 feet, which in a city is pretty hard not to run into a school or a daycare or something. For some reason my local radio station was talking about how many SO's in FL are either living in the woods...and therefore unregistered, or are living in clusters in areas that meet the living criteria. A rural area may be easier to find a house farther away from a daycare or school.

THe point of the conversation was that SO's in FL may end up unaccounted for or hanging out with each other, which would make them even more dangerous.

Again...I live in NE, so I have no idea why we were talking about FL!

gross. Too many, too close

What??? GA had a presser??? OMG....excuse me. I'm going to go outside and scream....

George had a presser, advocating KFN, and said they were there with a rolling billboard, flyers, had put up information on the KFN website, and were setting up donations for the family. DM was standing behind George in the background.

Maybe if GA wants to help so badly, he can trot on down to the Orange Co. Sheriff's Dept. and speak to the investigators working on his Granddaughter's case...I think I remember them saying they still had some talking they wanted to do with the 'family". Just a thought.

Yeah! What she said!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the prosecutors have more important things to deal with than online chatters.

I'd rather see them take up this case than bust some teenagers for posession. Seriously, we spend an inordinate amount of court time and resources on marijuana. At least, that's the way it is here in VA. I suspect FL is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member