FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS - I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's even been added to these threads yet. For fear that it will take a long time to go through them all, I'm posting this here. This is Haleigh's birth mom's MySpace a/c. I'm trying to copy everything but am afraid it will go private soon. Not even sure if it can be useful, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and post "just in case".

Here's the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639
Thanks, Jersey! (Maybe someone could mirror this before it goes private)

There's an ongoing Paternity/Custody case in Putnum County, Florida between the parents - Ronald Cummings and Crystal Diane Sheffield.

I found this case yesterday and checked it today and noticed that someone has filed a "contempt of court" charge, which is to be heard in March.

I've posted the docket for this case above.......................

Feb 10 is when Haleigh went missing..hummmm this is odd.

:eek: Ouch! that sucks for her.

personal experience.....my sister lost custody of her 2 kids to dad...she was ordered to pay up too. 1994 and,,,,for years...it hurt her financially...at first she & one of her children lived with me for a year until she could balance the loss of income. Her ex was "just" like this dad on many levels. There was always drama & dysfunction, he called her names too iirc. She didnt kidnap them or anything like that.....if anything she liked her freedom too much and decided it was a trade off to pay the jerk. What a p.i.t.a. to have all your dirt out there. Everyone looks bad.

Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00. What do you think, Lelia?

X add this to the column of mom for motive.

I cannot get a read on these people. Although, many red flags.:twocents:
I'm in agreement with you. There seems a few possibilities what happened to Haleigh, and sadly I'm not seeing a happy outcome. :( MOO

Yes. LE already took the father's john boat in for examination. I am sure they are checking into other vessels used in the area, too.

The water incident happened with the bio mom and father present (not sure how old she was at the time, but younger). She slipped away while bio mom was buckling in the brother and Hayleigh was found in the canal face down. 911 wasn't called and obviously she survived.

If this happened in 2005 I wonder if it is a portion of the reason the court gave custody to dad and visitation based on his belief of safety. If she was high when that happened it would go a long way towards taking the kids from her.

Okay, I'm watching the NG rerun and I'm totally concerned with the fact that GF changed her story! I'm sure you guys have been discussing this, but I'm lagging in that I was gone for a few hours.

Okay, I'm watching the NG rerun and I'm totally concerned with the fact that GF changed her story! I'm sure you guys have been discussing this, but I'm lagging in that I was gone for a few hours.
Yep. She changes her story about as often as we change threads.

My impression of him so far is he has an anger problem. I tend to believe the bio mom, for some reason. She just sounds more "together" with her answers. The g/f is very immature. There is no telling what is going on in that family. Why won't he allow the kids to talk to their mother between visits? That's just mean and spiteful.

thats so unfortunate and it happens alot. I've seen this duo before.

Thank you for your kisses in my behalf, SS! And thank you for staying on this case...SS and ALL of you! :blowkiss:

THANKS Kimster, See what I mean, story changes too much, I was 17 and knew how to keep truthful events in order!

I'm pretty suspicious of the dad in this case for some reason...he's a hard ***. I just have this feeling that he's no prize himself. I dont automatically think he was involved, not yet anyway. I would like to see him interveiwed more.

from what I'm feeling about the bio mom, she was talking about how she got royally screwed by the courts: paper work for hearing mailed to a wrong address, she missed a hearing and then the court blew her off...I've heard numerous stories about this type of conflict with custody before. It's not a new thing. If you fail to show, they dont care. No money, no defense in the system....thats if you dont take advantage of the help that is out there.

I feel bad for the bio mom, do we know why the dad filed for custody?
ETA Never mind I just read up thread and see the water incident.

My observations:

Bio mom doesn't seem to 'close' to Haleigh ... doesn't seem to interested in her and her life, and looks as if she's trying to seem concerned, now that she's missing.

I noticed Dad and GF casually walking around smoking ... as if nothing has happened, very relaxed ... NO WAY would I be that calm.

Wow, I am lagging too! I last was online around 4:30 central, so much has been posted since then!

I am guessing the uncle rumor has been proven just a rumor now?

yup thats her not much activity she has tom as a friend

Misty has a current myspace, it's under lil miss I believe.

Last sign in on it was yesterday this morning, now it shows 2/9 and it's private. I'm wishing I would have copied it earlier.

It's in thread 5, I don't have time to go find it right now though.

:blowkiss:

we will know soon, the truth. But will someone PLEASE PLEASE explain to me what is the difference between:

a) proping back door open with cinderblock

B) forceful break in

How do you spell her name?! I think I have been spelling it wrong for days now. (sigh)

Hmmm...I am guessing bio mom didn't pay her required $325 since they intercepted $48.00.

X add this to the column of mom for motive.

What I find surprising is that the "contempt of court" motion was on the very day, within hours, of Haleigh going missing.

I also noted that in the docket, that Crystal filed an answer to the subpoena on October 10, 2005, the same day that Ronald filed an answer. Crystal claimed in the interview with NG tonight that the subpoena was sent to a Jacksonville address where she had never lived, and gave that as a reason for not appearing in court. But, the fact that she filed an answer to the subpoena suggests she received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber