FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they have an attitude as such but I was very concerned with the one worded answers, they only seemed to elaborate when they were pressed by interviewer.

Give these people a break. They have never been in front of a camera before and they are obviously scared stiff—not to mention being traumatized and devastated by the fact Haleigh is missing. Think about it. They have a disembodied voice in their ear piece asking questions (often on a slight delay) -- and are told to look into a camera (instead of looking into someone's face) to give an answer. I'm sure it feels awkward and scary. You can't read into one word answers. Some people are better about being in front of a camera than others.

According to the fathers record though (which someone copied and pasted into one of these threads last night) he has all kinds of drug charges (ranging from cocaine, marijuana, meth, opium, etc) too. So, I don't think the problem is just the mother here.

Oh no absolutely not....all involved have issues.

Do we know when their garbage day is? Reason I'm asking is Dad said he only uses the backdoor to take out garbage or vacuum to clean his car out. G/F said she was cleaning, wondering if she took any garbage out and forgot to lock the door. ( I'm reaching)

Here's more re: the court record in Flagler County. I can't make sense of it. Anyone?

2005 DR 000387 CROSLIN, LISA VS. M*****, J***** RZ
File Date03/21/2005
CROSLIN, L*** PETITIONER Attorneyy: PRO SE
M****, J***** RESPONDENT Attorney: DWYER, MARK E
DateStart TimeEvent 03/29/2005 09:00 AM
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - J**** W******* FOR PET 03/29/2005 PETITIONER'S MOT FOR ORD PERMITTING MINOR CHILD TO TESTIFY
03/29/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF CRT Pages: 1492-5PGS
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE & DEMAND FOR JT- DWYER FOR RESP.
03/23/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--3/22/05, J***** M***** A MINOR, ETC. 03/21/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-
3/29/05 @ 9AM 03/21/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION

No idea what this is all about. Former boyfriend of Misty's?

I hope to hell not either. Very curious that they would be forced to sleep in a tent when it appears that there are all kinds of relatives close at hand. Was it their choice to be alone so that they could have complete privacy to talk at will and not be afraid of being overheard. Hmm.

I don't think they would get much privacy sleeping outside in a tent with the house being watched over by LE and all the other companies around (like TES)

If it was me and one of my girls was missing, I'd be sleeping outside my house in a tent as well.. I'd want to be there the instant anything broke!

Give these people a break. They have never been in front of a camera before and they are obviously scared stiff—not to mention being traumatized and devastated by the fact Haleigh is missing. Think about it. They have a disembodied voice in their ear piece asking questions (often on a slight delay) -- and are told to look into a camera (instead of looking into someone's face) to give an answer. I'm sure it feels awkward and scary. You can't read into one word answers. Some people are better about being in front of a camera than others.

If you were to read my previous posts over the last 24+ hours you would see that I have given them a break. There answers seemed rather abrupt to me. I totally get the fact that they could be scared, she is very young etc but there is something amiss. JMO :)

Wow, I sure was hoping this baby would have already been found.
Please god let Tim find her today either way..

As it stands right now, just going by the bare bones of this story, I don't think it adds up to a stranger abduction. At this time, I don't think Dad or Mom is involved.

Someone mentioned in thread one a report was found involving GF being assaulted in 2005. That would make her 13, not 15. Has this been discussed further? Too many threads now for me to catch up.
Lanie

Lanie I did see it discussed that the Mother of the 17 yo had to take legal action on behalf of her child. It was way back in the threads, prior to thread #5. I'm not sure how to even search for it on these threads because there is a lot of chit chat too.

I had made that assertion that the 17 yo is the key more than likely. I don't believe that she maliciously hurt or premeditated a disappearance of Hayleigh.

I think she's a 17 yo kid and she's not telling everything she knows because she might have done something she thinks will reflect badly on her and cause people (namely her BF) to place blame on her.

I would love to see the LE and FBI continue to interview her and get to the bottom of what really happened that night while she was caring for the children. It's possible she opened that back door for whatever reason...she's a kid, I can see that happening and I can also see she would be so scared to tell the truth.

Here's more re: the court record in Flagler County. I can't make sense of it. Anyone?

File Date03/21/2005
03/29/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - J**** W******* FOR PET 03/29/2005 PETITIONER'S MOT FOR ORD PERMITTING MINOR CHILD TO TESTIFY
03/29/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF CRT Pages: 1492-5PGS
03/23/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--3/22/05, J***** M***** A MINOR, ETC. 03/21/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-

Yes, she was 13. Mom filed for an order of protection while the state got their case ready. He was sentenced to 8 years, not out yet.

I think the GF is lying about something but not about Haleigh. I do believe that drugs were involved. I also believe the person that took Haleigh knew the GF had been doing drugs and would not hear anything.

File Date03/21/2005

Misty was 13 at the time this took place. If this was a bf, that's pretty messed up IMO.
Lanie

I don't think they would get much privacy sleeping outside in a tent with the house being watched over by LE and all the other companies around (like TES)

If it was me and one of my girls was missing, I'd be sleeping outside my house in a tent as well.. I'd want to be there the instant anything broke!

I find it more interesting that they will not let them back in the house...what;s up with that? Crime scene yeah. But how long would it take to process?

File Date03/21/2005

Ok I am going off of memory here, there is so much to go through.... Ex-boyfriend of Misty's STILL serving time for assaulting her. I believe mer mother pressed charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle1919
Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

"Hardy" is the Putnam County Sheriff...the ones who she TOLD this story to.

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what SHE'S telling us, Greta, yes.

Yes, she was 13. Mom filed for an order of protection while the state got their case ready. He was sentenced to 8 years, not out yet.

Are we sure this perp is not out? An older guy that likes younger girls in girlfriends past....that is scary.

Am I the only one that feels it's strange that the bio mom's bf/fiance is on myspace sending her things from the applications or games or whatever they're called?

Her little girl is missing and he wants to play computer games???

Nope. I'm there with you.

I find it more interesting that they will not let them back in the house...what;s up with that? Crime scene yeah. But how long would it take to process?

I think they are waiting on testing of evidence. Possibly fingerprints on the block?

I think the GF is lying about something but not about Haleigh. I do believe that drugs were involved. I also believe the person that took Haleigh knew the GF had been doing drugs and would not hear anything.

I think she is a teenager with no visible means to support herself, and if she tells dad the kid disappeared while she was out of the house or otherwise intoxicated she will be out on her rearend. She has a lot on her plate at the moment, guilt, fear, shock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*