FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So LE has publicly cleared the AC guy. GF and Dad took a poly but LE won't comment or say they have been cleared. This speaks volumes to me.

You would think if they passed a poly, LE would want the media to know. For the simple fact that the public would give the parents a break from criticism. Also the media could put their efforts on finding the actual person responsible.

Am I loosing my mind or didn't I see a link fly by saying all the so's in the area had been cleared? And if I did well, weird that they would say they were cleared...but won't say the family is. Another red flag.

I shared about my son and is wife last night on one of the other threads. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind they are all three drug users. I think Misty may have been getting high in the house while Ron was at work and left the door propped open to air the house. I know with my son and DL, one was not allowed to smoke dope or use meth unless the other one was there. Pack mentality I guess. I think she was high and fell asleep leaving te door propped open. When she woke up Haleigh was gone.

The other thought I have now, knowing that the brother lived right behind them is that she propped the door open and went across to her brothers house, maybe to get high or just to hang out. Either way I think SHE propped that door open. JMHO

Why prop the door? The front door must be in working order, at least no one has said otherwise. Go through the door that works, don't lock it behind yourself or do lock it, but why would she leave that door opened and propped?

you would think if they passed a poly, le would want the media to know. For the simple fact that the public would give the parents a break from criticism. Also the media could put their efforts on finding the actual person responsible.
exactly !

Sounds like it has not been verified with the school which is odd to me. Father stated he picked her up from school on Monday.........

I thought the dad worked from 3pm - 3am.

Is that correct?

Did he really have time to pick her up from school & get to work on time?

I just posted this, but the thread moves really fast. STATEWIDE school calls parents (auto recorded message) if child's absence is NOT called in....they definitely know if the child was in school...and someone got a call...unless the school has a bad phone number

That is not necessarily true - my kid has been out sick, we've forgotten to call it in and NEVER received a phone call and I live in FLA

You would think if they passed a poly, LE would want the media to know. For the simple fact that the public would give the parents a break from criticism. Also the media could put their efforts on finding the actual person responsible.

True, plus they would have many more volunteers willing to show up to help.

If she is not found soon we need an organized thread for this. We have the same people saying the same things over and over and over, no one is reading the thread.

I can tell you this, having a son that is a drug addict I have seen more then my share of what a person acts live when they use them. Even when they are clean the drugs take weeks to get out of the body and emotions are really screwed up...........that being said: My feeling is all three of these people Dad, GF and the real mother are heavy drug users and their emotions don't add up.

This would also make the Lie Detectors ineffective, no?

If Misty truly considered herself a "mother" to those children, then she would have trained herself to be a light sleeper since we all know how young children can be.
I don't think she was even home the whole time. If she had just woke up like she said, noticing the children gone, then she should have called 911 right quick, not waited a half hour, makes no sense

Unless there is way more going on (as is the case, I think) than an abduction. Dad and/or gf may have a good idea of who is responsible and she needed his input before proceeding. Feel free to read between the lines.

Bingo. They have not cleared them. They would in a heartbeat if they could so everyone could focus in the right direction.

Honestly, the first thing I would think if my backdoor is open is that someone is in my house, I would immediately grab the phone while checking on my children. I thought I remembered the father saying that he went through the house checking each room...that is suspicious to me too. Even if it were only a few minutes until the dad pulled in, she should have first called 911.

Agreed!

I would grab the boy, lock him and me in the car and call 911.

Although, it did look like a small home. could someone actually find a place to hide in there?

If she is not found soon we need an organized thread for this. We have the same people saying the same things over and over and over, no one is reading the thread.

I am readin it...otherwise I would not have seen your post.....:crazy:

Agreed....I am however reading the thread.

Yeah, it's hard to get past the half hour thing and not read any guilt into her actions. Waiting for that length of time...well, there really is no excuse.

I really don't find anything odd about the fact that she didn't dial 911 immediately. The dad seems to be a really controlling individual and she probably doesn't make a move without his consent. She knew that he would be home shortly so decided to wait. What I did find strange was that he didn't make the 911 call, as the father of the child.

In the one interview when asked about passing the poly's, the father says he passed and then they ask misty, she seems more so to parrot the father's answers in the interview:

"CUMMINGS: Absolutely, they did. And it was not today that we took a polygraph. We took the polygraph yesterday. And, yes, we both did pass. VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, what did they say about your results?
CROSLIN: You mean that I passed?
VAN SUSTEREN: Did they use the word "pass," or did they say there was no sign of deception?
CUMMINGS: They told me that I passed.
CROSLIN: They really did not say much to me."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

I don't think Misty really passed. They had to poly her twice

Yeah, it's hard to get past the half hour thing and not read any guilt into her actions. Waiting for that length of time...well, there really is no excuse.

Absolutely, no excuse. But, possible explanation. If you were a 17-year-old uneducated kid who was put in the position of responsibility to your bf's 2 small children, and you screwed up, really screwed up, and now the little girl was gone, you might wait 30 minutes to figure out what in the heck you were gonna say. To figure out a plausible story (or one that at least seemed plausible at the time) for the dad AND for LE. ("I was here the whole time, I was sleeping. I woke up and she was gone.")

She's not Haleigh's mother. She's a 17-year-old kid. I find it completely plausible that her first thought was about protecting herself (how am I gonna explain this) rather than, every second counts.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member