Found Safe FL - Ashley Espinosa Sanchez, 23, Rolling Loud Festival, Miami Gardens, 24 July 2021

have you ever walked past someone muttering to themselves on the street?
did you talk to them, offer assistance or call LE ?
did you take them home give them a safe place to sleep ?
before you judge this man think about that

Of course, I would help them, I'd like to think most of us would. The only thing which bugs me a little is the fact that he didn't call LE or anyone really. If he was so "worried" about her mental condition, he would call for help, not take an unfamiliar girl into his home. He didn't even try. Ask yourself, what would you do if you found yourself in a situation like this? Take them home with you or call for professional help? Maybe if he just called for help that day, she wouldn't be missing.
Why was she in her underwear when he found her outside the concert? Did something happen before that causing her to have such a bad manic episode?

most people walk past homeless or mentally ill people in the street and don't even look at them.
he may have asked her should he call someone and when she declined he didn't feel comfortable forcing the issue. hindsight is 20/20
she is an adult and a stranger to him, the fact he took her home and tried to help her is a good thing, blaming him for what came after is imo a tad unreasonable
it's easy to say we would do things differently, we weren't there, he did more than anyone else did and if he cops flack from the www maybe next time he will mind his own business instead.

I will say this, I kind of believe him. Once in NYC I was taken in by a stranger after rolling on X and being completely lost. He took me to the train station the next day, I had lost my shoes so he gave me some and a shirt. Nothing bad happened with him. Maybe the guy who took me in should have called 911, but he didn't. It does happen.
i had a male acquaintance take me home to my mother after someone else ruffied me and nothing happened as well. no one called cops.

So all adults are self sufficient? She was bipolar. She was very mentally ill. She needed her medication. She was acting in a manner that caused linwood himself to "fear for her mental safety." He admitted this in the interview. Yet he left her alone to fend for herself. Awesome guy.

If you "fear for someone's mental safety", wouldn't you call for help? Especially if they're alone? This is a serious question, and I want your answer
i suspect he thought she was high and didnt want to get her in trouble. but also, you are in danger when you are alone and high, so....

good news!!! im glad she was found unharmed. i hope she is ok.

i also want to share this. ppl who attend rolling loud drop molly and shrooms as well. i have tried both in the past, molly drains your dopamine for a period of days to weeks post use which probably isnt very good for one w bipolar disorder. and shrooms can get you stuck in a mental break. i had one that lasted for 4 hours and i was very tired for a few days following. i only ate one.

most people walk past homeless or mentally ill people in the street and don't even look at them.
he may have asked her should he call someone and when she declined he didn't feel comfortable forcing the issue. hindsight is 20/20
she is an adult and a stranger to him, the fact he took her home and tried to help her is a good thing, blaming him for what came after is imo a tad unreasonable
it's easy to say we would do things differently, we weren't there, he did more than anyone else did and if he cops flack from the www maybe next time he will mind his own business instead.

Agreed!
Glad to see ashley was located.

that is awesome news

so glad for her and the young man who gave her a safe place to sleep, i can imagine he would have felt terrible had something bad happened to her after they parted ways.

recreational drugs are so so dangerous for people with brain chemistry issues, even prescription meds can be dangerous, i make barely any dopamine naturally and have almost died from a low dose of prescribed medication in the past, people need to be so careful and aware that something their friends take without any issues may totally mess them up or even cost them their lives.
she is a very lucky young lady

I wonder if someone found her, recognized she needed help and Baker Acted her. That would explain the name of the hospital not being provided. Sure sounds like she didn't plan her "trip" well, most likely due to inexperience, based on her cousin saying she's been sheltered. Interesting that she mentioned to the medic tent staff that she'd been drugged by a friend. I wonder what day that was? Is that where she ran off to on day 1?

Of course, I would help them, I'd like to think most of us would. The only thing which bugs me a little is the fact that he didn't call LE or anyone really. If he was so "worried" about her mental condition, he would call for help, not take an unfamiliar girl into his home. He didn't even try. Ask yourself, what would you do if you found yourself in a situation like this? Take them home with you or call for professional help? Maybe if he just called for help that day, she wouldn't be missing.

The amount of homeless people walking around South Florida talking to themselves is astonishing. Maybe he thought she was just high and needed to straighten up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back