FL FL - Austin Stephanos & Perry Cohen, both 14, Jupiter, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is currently a Carnival Ship heading to Charleston, going right through the search area, hopefully the captain is aware and keeping an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is currently a Carnival Ship heading to Charleston, going right through the search area, hopefully the captain is aware and keeping an eye out.

I had numberous people from the cruise groups say they would look out for them all weekend

That Carnival cruise ship is entering the southern edge of the search area now, and heading straight into the center of the active search area. If passengers are going to look , now is the time to do so.

More than 120 hours missing now ... a race against time. The parents must be feeling so desperate.

Carnival Fantasy heading straight into the Coast Guard Search grid... :scared:

Attachments

• Carnival Fantasy 18_24 07_29_2015.PNG
    Carnival Fantasy 18_24 07_29_2015.PNG
    122.4 KB · Views: 300
Carnival Fantasy heading straight into the Coast Guard Search grid... :scared:

That would be pretty spectacular to see that huge cruise ship coming to rescue you...
I so hope they are out there hanging on like -Life of PI-

JMO
God speed

I think marinetraffic is locked up right now, that search grid is the CGC Maria Bray, and her tracking hasn't been updated in like 2 hours. (20:35 UTC=16:35 Local= 4:35pm)

But yes, the Fantasy was heading right there. I took this screenshot of the bridge cam at around 4:15

f26bc626223667195792111e9a99f32c.jpg

It was repeated at 6:45pm (in auctioneer speed) that two persons were spotted in the water at 11:28pm off the Coast of Georgia on the 28th going with the current. This was relayed about 10 minutes after one of the CG's gave the details on the boys' boat and where it was found.

It was repeated at 6:45pm (in auctioneer speed) that two persons were spotted in the water at 11:28pm off the Coast of Georgia on the 28th going with the current. This was relayed about 10 minutes after one of the CG's gave the details on the boys' boat and where it was found.

I believe that is the pan pan pan signal that has discussion "downstairs" and not relevant to this search :moo:

Correct me if needed please

It's relevant, but it's basically just "keep an eye out for 2 people in the water", it's been repeating every so often since yesterday. It is in reference to them, but not that they've been seen; just making all boats/ships aware.

This is probably a silly question, and I haven't looked at maps of the water area. Are there any small islands/land that they could have possibly ended up on in the area? I feel like that's the only chance they would have of still being alive. Poor boys :(

In an effort to keep high hopes...There has been no sightings of the cooler(s) or other life jackets. Let's hope they are still with the boys and a miracle will happen. Seems as if someone would have found one of these items by now.

Here in Fort Lauderdale and can't stop thinking about these boys.

I know the ocean is HUGE but can't they arrange for a bunch of boats to search along a certain area all parallel to each other?

It would be a miracle if those boys are surviving in that water, I hate even saying that. The only thing that gives me hope is that Yeti ice chest hasn't been found because those are nearly indestructible. Praying for a miracle!

Yeah unfortunately so much time has gone by it is becomming real grim now.

I dont want the searchers to give up in case we have a miracle out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288