FL FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

I think they'll be telling her she faces life in prison for murder if she doesn't tell them where the baby is and she dies... It's in her own interest to talk. Unless she knows the baby is already dead :(

Just saw this on the news. I feel like this is Casey Anthony all over again. I want to go look for that baby. I am only 20 min from Orlando. Patiently waiting and hoping they ask for volunteers. This is so sad I really hope this baby is safe somewhere.

Unfortunately the safe haven laws are flawed. These laws aren't widely known about and even with safe haven laws in place there have been some women who have had their faces plastered over the evening news just in order to get her name and all of her medical history. Just let them drop the babies off in a safe place NO QUESTIONS ASKED. The primary goal should be to get the baby in a safe place. And remember for every baby abandoned there is a mother AND a father. But the father is never plastered on the news. True - maybe he didn't abandon the baby physically but I am fairly certain that if he had been present and supportive during the pregnancy the mother would not have felt that was her only option. And no, I am not saying that abandoning your baby is ok - I would never say that. We don't know the facts. Perhaps she was molested by a family member?? You just never know. I'm just saying that if you have never been pregnant and ALL ALONE with no help from someone whatsoever then you can't judge how someone else handled the situation. The bigger issue is how this mother and child ended up in this situation to start with. Prayers for the child.

she has had nine months to contemplate what to do with this little baby
she could have had an abortion, at an early stage
she could have given up the baby for adoption
i know we don't have all the facts and i wonder if somebody else was present helping her with the birth and this unknown has the baby
anyway, i hope baby willow is found safe and sound
my judgemental self cannot help thinking that this mother had a choice, baby willow didn't and i hope she doesn't pay with her life for the mistakes of others

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Usually I refrain from going there...
This person that did this is no better than an animal, no wait, an animal wouldn't throw her baby away now would she? This disgusts me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the safe haven laws are flawed. These laws aren't widely known about and even with safe haven laws in place there have been some women who have had their faces plastered over the evening news just in order to get her name and all of her medical history. Just let them drop the babies off in a safe place NO QUESTIONS ASKED. The primary goal should be to get the baby in a safe place. And remember for every baby abandoned there is a mother AND a father. But the father is never plastered on the news. True - maybe he didn't abandon the baby physically but I am fairly certain that if he had been present and supportive during the pregnancy the mother would not have felt that was her only option. And no, I am not saying that abandoning your baby is ok - I would never say that. We don't know the facts. Perhaps she was molested by a family member?? You just never know. I'm just saying that if you have never been pregnant and ALL ALONE with no help from someone whatsoever then you can't judge how someone else handled the situation. The bigger issue is how this mother and child ended up in this situation to start with. Prayers for the child.
I have been in this situation. No one, not ever, needs to discard a baby like an empty fast food sack. You are entitled to your opinions of course and I respect your empathy, truly I do. But I choose only the baby in this scenario.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

she has had nine months to contemplate what to do with this little baby
she could have had an abortion, at an early stage
she could have given up the baby for adoption
i know we don't have all the facts and i wonder if somebody else was present helping her with the birth and this unknown has the baby
anyway, i hope baby willow is found safe and sound
my judgemental self cannot help thinking that this mother had a choice, baby willow didn't and i hope she doesn't pay with her life for the mistakes of others

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Pukasonqo2, thank you for such a moving post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart is actually breaking...
The mother knows the game is over, but still not telling where the baby is. Just evil. There are no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best chance for the baby would be if she sold it.

I don't know if I can follow another case like this. 😢

Also, what's the deal with "parents" in Florida?

I don't know if I can follow another case like this. ��

Also, what's the deal with "parents" in Florida?

You mean like the mom in PA who killed 6 of her babies?

Or the mom in NV who, with her kid in the car, mowed down a bunch of people?

Or the dad in GA who appears to have left his kid in the car to die on purpose?

<modsnip>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane