FL FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

I am not as bothered about the giving two children away previously. I only wish

a) She would stop getting pregnant with children she doesn't want
b) She would have given this baby up rather than dumping it somewhere to die

The boyfriend had photos of the children give up. They allegedly were given to his family members. I hope formally, with custody docs etc. But they are at least alive. This poor infant is probably not and that makes me sad and disgusted.

having an IUD is not difficult, if you want sex with no consequences the options are there; one unwanted pregnancy i can see as a mistake but, after that someone has to take responsibility
why can't people live their lives without involving children who had no choice or say to whom they are born

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Well, looking at this woman's mug shot, I would think she has some serious issues. It is disturbing that she threw away her baby but it is also distrubing that she may have given birth in a parking lot rather than get to an ER. Where were her family and friends? She had no one to call? OR she was so drugged up that she knew she would be arrested for child abuse because she was doing drugs while pregnant.

Really, really sad for many reasons. We are so lucky in this country to have services in place so that this type of horror NEVER happens, yet it does. They are safe havens and any woman like this could go to ANY middle class neighborhood and leave the baby in a box on the doorstep after ringing the bell of an occupied house and the baby would be saved.

I know this will be an unpopular comment but I sorely wish that, in the right circumstances, LE had the ability/permission to use whatever methods required to force a guilty person to tell the truth.

Disclaimer: I don't intend this comment to start a heated debate, I know the rights and wrongs of what I have said, but I do believe it in a few cases - such as this one

I know this will be an unpopular comment but I sorely wish that, in the right circumstances, LE had the ability/permission to use whatever methods required to force a guilty person to tell the truth.

Disclaimer: I don't intend this comment to start a heated debate, I know the rights and wrongs of what I have said, but I do believe it in a few cases - such as this one

I would definitely be "pro truth-drug" if it became a proper thing!

I can't understand going through pregnancy & labor only to give up the child. I'm not talking about surrogacy or planned adoptions, but this woman has just breezed through multiple pregnancies & deliveries & shown enough sense to give the babies to family for care- what was different about this one? I wonder if the baby was still born. This woman seems to be a total druggie on top of apparent psych conditions. If she had been taking psych meds, street drugs & not receiving prenatal care the survival of the baby is not good. Of course she should have gone to a hospital & gotten help, but perhaps this time it happened quickly & she was alone. It sounds like she has people around her that somewhat guide her to the least harmful solutions of her terrible choices. What a mess. Whatever the outcome I hope the can at least convince her to have tubal ligation. I don't know where the legal line is on that one, but I feel like she doesn't want the children so I would be confused if there was a rejection.-

Just found this article from 2/22. A supposed friend says the baby is at a drug house.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2016/2/22/crews_still_searchin.html
She is insisting that Baby Willow is alive and told police and News 13 that investigators will find the baby girl at a drug house across the street from a nearby 7-Eleven store.

Great. I hope the people at the drug house aren't watching the news. The baby'll be whisked away before LE can get there.

“I believe they should be looking over at the crack house, in front of the 7-Eleven," she said. "I don’t know where it is. That’s what I’m hearing."

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2016/2/22/crews_still_searchin.html

If the child ever was at that house I am pretty doggone sure Willow wasn't for long. People at crack houses don't offer babysitting services and a screaming newborn is not something that adds to the chill crack party house vibe.

I don't find this credible but that is just me.

I'm with you on this one! Deorr's parents, this lady, the Hoggle mother, by any means necessary to find the ones who have no voice. Make them be their voice!

“I believe they should be looking over at the crack house, in front of the 7-Eleven," she said. "I don’t know where it is. That’s what I’m hearing."

If the child ever was at that house I am pretty doggone sure Willow wasn't for long. People at crack houses don't offer babysitting services and a screaming newborn is not something that adds to the chill crack party house vibe.

I don't find this credible but that is just me.

I do not either, she's just trying to stall and steer it all away from her.

Wasn't there a neighbor lady who said she always say her cut through her back yard to go to the 7-11 & that she had offered to take the baby? Sounds like a well meaning nut, but if so perhaps Baby Willow is being tended to. I can only hope!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back