FL FL - Bahia Honda Key, WhtFem 31UFFL, 17-25, on rocks under bridge, Mar'79

Bahia Honda Key Jane Doe has gotten a new recon.

Have you seen this child?

NCMEC: 1115295 - NCIC: U274388067 - NamUS: 6251
Jane Doe 1979

NCMU1115295c1.jpg

NCMU1115295x1.jpg

• Date Found
    • Mar 5, 1979
    • Location Found
    • Bahia Honda Keys, FL
    • Estimated Age
    • 16-19
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Auburn
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Estimated Height
    • 5'5"
    • Estimated Weight
    • 110 lbs

An unidentified female was found on March 5, 1979 under the south end of Bahia Honda Bridge along the rocks. She is estimated to have been deceased for only a few hours before being found. She is a white female between the ages of 16-19. She has brown to auburn, curly shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She stood about 5'5" tall and weighed about 110 pounds. Her right index finger had a noticeable scar. All other fingernails were well manicured. The female was wearing blue jeans (size 30x32A) and a black tank top (size small). The autopsy revealed that she was likely a smoker and showed signs of emphysema which might have caused severe coughing. The female had some dental work completed. One of her upper middle teeth had a porcelain/metal crown. Several other teeth had fillings and some teeth had been removed leaving healed sockets. The images above were completed by a NCMEC Forensic Artist and are a facial reconstruction depicting what the female may have looked like in life.

• Monroe County Sheriff's Office (Florida):
    1-305-853-3211 Major Crimes Unit- Homicide

16-19 years old and showed signs of emphysema...is that common? Seems really young to have already developed a condition like that.
According to the WHO and Healthline (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), COPD and Age: What’s the Relationship?), the usual onset of emphysema from smoking is around middle age, but that if you have frequent respiratory infections and/or some genetic conditions like Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency it can show up earlier.

Brenda Sue Davidson
Date of Birth: March 8, 1960
Race: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown/green
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Brenda was last seen on March 4, 1974. There were reports of her boarding a bus at a bus station, but those accounts later proved unfounded.

3634DFVA - Brenda Sue Davidson
Height is slightly off, but she's possible. I think there are facial similarities.
3634DFVA1.jpg
3634DFVA.jpg

A bit more of a stretch but:
Sarah Rachel Tokier
Date of Birth: June 10, 1960
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
2883DFCA - Sarah Rachel Tokier

STokier1.jpg

8 Missing Person Exclusions
MP5852 Amy Billig 03/05/1974 Miami-Dade FL
MP947 Barbara Monaco 08/23/1978 Virginia Beach VA
MP946 Marcia Remick 06/05/1979 Virginia Beach VA
MP33661 Pamela Lovitt 09/26/1977 Wayne MI
MP40480 Peggy Reed 03/28/1974 Sonoma CA
MP6579 Sherry Roach 06/08/1976 San Mateo CA (x2)
MP2779 Simone Ridinger 09/02/1977 Middlesex MA
This might be a dumb question- but I am fairly new to this. How do you find out who the exclusions are on a case? I thought for sure this could be Pamela Lovitt, so I'm glad I did some further digging in here. Is there a place where these are listed in NAMUS? TIA

This might be a dumb question- but I am fairly new to this. How do you find out who the exclusions are on a case? I thought for sure this could be Pamela Lovitt, so I'm glad I did some further digging in here. Is there a place where these are listed in NAMUS? TIA
Not a dumb question at all! There is a tab on each NamUs profile labeled “comparisons” that contains those publicly listed exclusions. It may not be comprehensive as some agencies don’t enter some or all of their exclusions into NamUs (for various reasons). The comparisons tab is only viewable if you’ve registered an account on the website and, if I’m not mistaken, you must provide a US address in order to register. This is why you may see posts like mine; providing that list for those who aren’t able to view it on NamUs! Hope this helps!

And welcome to Websleuths!

There are similarities to Julie Soracco. Julie was a smoker.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original.jpg 248246-291993d36ce234324d93bee5d7dab75e.jpg 248251-6d9f760334f30a95b6b1fcbe3e579831.jpg 251962-0175d2468740689da402fb9b9444c771.png NCMU1115295c1.png

Edited: I know Julie's hair is described as straight & brown, but from photos I can see some wave, and auburn with exposure to sea sun, plus humidity? I cannot rule out based on her hair. JMO.

Last edited:
Does anyone have contacts for this case? If so, would you be willing to submit Julie? I have submitted 2 other possibilities for Julie previously and never received replies, so do not want to seem a pest. When I compare the images and info, it seems enough of a match, I think it is worth submitting.

The only thing I would not be able to explain would be her being in Florida and what she did in the time between disappearing. I do know she worked in California, and was considered a "troubled" teen, moving around between living situations, so was likely pretty independent. I think it is somewhat likely, whatever happened to her, she could have initially been a runaway.

8 Missing Person Exclusions
MP5852 Amy Billig 03/05/1974 Miami-Dade FL
MP947 Barbara Monaco 08/23/1978 Virginia Beach VA
MP946 Marcia Remick 06/05/1979 Virginia Beach VA
MP33661 Pamela Lovitt 09/26/1977 Wayne MI
MP40480 Peggy Reed 03/28/1974 Sonoma CA
MP6579 Sherry Roach 06/08/1976 San Mateo CA (x2)
MP2779 Simone Ridinger 09/02/1977 Middlesex MA
MP6061
Teresa Fittin
Aug. 1st, 1975
Broward
FL

has been added to the exclusions.

My family and I have tent camped for many years during the winter holidays at Bahia Honda State Park campgrounds on both ocean and bay sides. As she was found on the south side of the island and wearing jeans, I wonder if she was traveling back from Key West and thrown over on the 7 Mile Bridge?

Anyway, those are just my thoughts of the area.

Tammy Clement?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-220233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-220233_Chrome.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
Tammy Clement?

Hmm.....I can see a resemblance, however in Namus the date of last contact is specific to May 2, 1981. I know the Charley Project is more vague, and hints at "sometime in 1980."

I would also question the gap in Tammy's teeth, and the very specific inverted V shape noted in her Charley Project write up, because it also sounds as though the Bahia Honda UID has very specific dental information.

Based on the dates and the dentals it seems unlikely to me this is Tammy. It is never impossible, though. I'm curious to know more about exactly when she was last seen/heard from. i.e. where that May 2, 1981 is coming from? Is that the phone call with her mom, for example?

I first thought of the twins Peggy and Patty Mcdaniel
One if them , I'm not sure why but now I need to go research.

Hmm.....I can see a resemblance, however in Namus the date of last contact is specific to May 2, 1981. I know the Charley Project is more vague, and hints at "sometime in 1980."

I would also question the gap in Tammy's teeth, and the very specific inverted V shape noted in her Charley Project write up, because it also sounds as though the Bahia Honda UID has very specific dental information.

Based on the dates and the dentals it seems unlikely to me this is Tammy. It is never impossible, though. I'm curious to know more about exactly when she was last seen/heard from. i.e. where that May 2, 1981 is coming from? Is that the phone call with her mom, for example?

I saw multiple different last dates of contact too. I also wonder about the teeth (if Bahia Honda Key Doe had teeth with a gap, I hope it would be noted).

The major things I noticed is that she fits a lot or parameters (unfortunately, a lot of girls do).
Fits age range, height range, hair color and texture. I wish we knew whether Tammy was a smoker or not...

@Caring1 Hey could you post The Current NamUs Exclusion List for this Jane Doe?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back