FL - Bat-wielding trio of naked women spark police chase, Pasco County, 10 Apr 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
We didn’t have Florida in a while! :D

Three nude women 'air drying' at a Florida rest-stop led police on a 'series of high-speed chases' | Daily Mail Online

Three naked women who told police they were ‘air drying’ at a Florida rest-stop suddenly took off in their vehicle on Wednesday and led officers on a high-speed chase before being tasered and arrested.

upload_2019-4-12_0-18-55.jpeg

Florida Highway Patrol troopers were summoned to the northbound I-75 rest-stop in Pasco County following reports of three naked woman applying suntan lotion in the parking lot.

Later identified as Oasis Mcleod, 18, Jeniyah Mcleod and Cecilia Young, both 19, the women reportedly told attending officers they were nude because they had just showered and were ‘air drying’ in the sunshine.

But as one trooper tried to gain more information, the trio scarpered into a white Nissan Sentra and drove off at speed with Mcleod allegedly at the wheel.

[...]

As the officer attempted to arrest one of the women, another reportedly jumped back into the car and drove the Nissan directly at him, forcing the trooper to leap out of the way.

Another woman then exited the car from the passenger seat brandishing a metal baseball bat and tried to strike the officer several times, a police report details.

Witnessing the exchange, another trooper rammed the suspects’ car with his marked patrol vehicle, but the women drove away once again.

Dade City Police Department joined to assist the Highway Patrol, where they eventually brought the suspects’ car to a stop after deploying stingers on the roadway, and ramming the car.

[...]

Three naked women lead troopers on wild chase through Pasco County

'Sunbathing' naked teenage girls tasered and arrested after violent police chase

Naked women 'air drying' at Florida rest stop send troopers on a pursuit, officials say

Calls about naked women at a Pasco rest stop result in dramatic arrest by Florida Highway Patrol

Oh, bother, I stopped by to learn how these three managed to include flying mammals in their crime!

9780590483797_mres.jpg

Wow.

I hope in the long run they decide their stunts were worth it. The nudity perhaps they may have had a chance with but let's add fleeing officers and more. They appear to be smiling and clothed in their mug shots :D

Strikes me as pretty juvenile until you figure their actions from that point onward. Did they get dressed before they drove off I wonder? :rolleyes:

Wow.

I hope in the long run they decide their stunts were worth it. The nudity perhaps they may have had a chance with but let's add fleeing officers and more. They appear to be smiling and clothed in their mug shots :D

Strikes me as pretty juvenile until you figure their actions from that point onward. Did they get dressed before they drove off I wonder? :rolleyes:

Per this article, they did:
Three naked women lead troopers on wild chase through Pasco County

"They got dressed before "speaking to troopers"

thank goodness :confused:

I hate to say this, but I'd hoped some"substances" were involved. I haven't heard if there were, but just SMH if nothing but "naked" stupidity. Ugh :rolleyes:

MHOO, JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back