FL - Bernice Bowen freed! (Hank Earl Carl Tampa Cop killer)

Discussion in 'Past Trial Discussion Threads' started by ladygator, Oct 22, 2016.

1. ladygator

ladygator New Member

[h=1]"18 years after police shootings, Hank Earl Carr's girlfriend set free"[/h]TAMPA — She was a young woman when her boyfriend killed her son, two detectives and a state trooper in a matter of hours. The boyfriend, Hank Earl Carr, then took his own life, leaving her to face the courts alone.

She was charged as an accessory to the murders and given the maximum sentence. But now, 18 years later, Bernice Bowen is once again free.

Bowen, 42, was released from prison Sunday to live with her parents in East Canton, Ohio, state records show.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...s-hank-earl-carrs-girlfriend-set-free/2299589

2. Loading...

3. ladygator

ladygator New Member

I never knew until reading this article that she placed her dying Son in the back seat of the car to be alone while she rode in the front with her looser boyfriend on the way to the fire station for medical help.
    :(

4. silversurvivor

silversurvivor New Member

Hopefully she's going to make better choices

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

5. hipmomx2

hipmomx2 New Member

I can also confirm that when she heard the sound of Carr killing himself, she immediately asked "Did he suffer?" She never asked about her son.