FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

Bump... They are on my mind today more than usual..

Please let there be justice for whoever murdered them.. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! Someone knows something..

Sorry, two cases here I strongly remain dedicated to, Kyron and this one.

So, bumping again.
I can't find anything, and my sleuthing skills are bad.
I would call the PD, but my personable skills are off, too.

I can't believe the reward amount hasn't been increased here. I've seen $10K reward offered for the return of a dog. We're talking about the brutal murder of a mother and her three young children here. That's FOUR human beings murdered brutally in their own home! Come on Tallahassee! Up the reward! Make it at least $50K.

It's a sad day when you need to offer a monetary reward for people to do the right thing. But if that's what it takes, I can't believe this LE and the community in general there aren't more outraged. IF they're not outraged, they should at the least, be AFRAID! VERY afraid!

There's someone among them, someone loose in that community, that thinks nothing of killing FOUR people, including three innocent children.

Who's next?
:(
JMHO
fran

Justice for Brandi Peters, her twins and her young son.....so sad that it all had to do with the child support she was trying to get from him....How can a father kill is own little son...not to mention those darling little girls and thier poor mother...So sad that today would have been the twins 7th birthday!

Snipped.....

""Henry Segura, Jr. was indicted by a Leon County grand jury Thursday afternoon. Four first degree murder warrants were issued for his arrest just after 2pm.

U.S. Marshals say they arrested Segura at about 7:20 this morning in the tiny town of Cleveland, Minnesota. The city's web site shows a population there of about 700 people.

Neither marshals nor police would say how they tracked Segura to Minnesota or what he was doing there.

Soon after the murders, police questioned Segura but did not call him a suspect in the killings.

Court records show Segura has been arrested eight times since 1996, including an arrest for domestic battery and an arrest for battery on a pregnant victim.

Henry Segura Jr. has been indicted for the murders. He is Javante Segura's father.

Chief Dennis Jones and the Tallahassee Police Department will be hosting a press conference this morning at 10:30 AM to make a statement regarding the investigation of the murders of the Peters family. The Peters family was found murdered in their home in November 2010.""

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/C...s_Conf_on_Peters_Family_Murder_129070363.html

Rest in Peace...Brandi Peters, Tamiyah & Taniyah and Javante Segura..May God Keep You In His Loving Arms!

Mustang Sally, thank you so much for posting this update...thank goodness there will be justice now for this mother and 3 children! So sad that they were killed over child support by this 'man'.

The link above also has a little update now and a link to a chart showing the process of the investigation. I was pleased to see that the case had already been referred to the FBI behavioral asst. unit early on and that the LE actually presented their case to the SAO in June but could not get the grand jury scheduled until 9/1. It only took a day to get him indicted and arrested...great!

Quote: Segura, who is previously resided in the Tallahassee, Florida area, has been living and working in the Le Sueur County area for approx. one month and he has been charged in Florida with 4 counts of Capital Murder, in which it is alleged that Segura murdered Brandi Peters and her three children.

Segura will be held in the Le Sueur County Jail pending an Extradition Hearing and will eventually be returned to Tallahassee, Florida to face the charges.
-----
The links to a TV report and timeline are at the top now. I didn't see anything about the press conference yet.

I am so happy they finally have an arrest! Justice for this family!

Finally! May justice be swift!:maddening:

Thank God, the family will finally get justice! ^i^

oh wow! I don't know why but I thought for sure the other "dad" was the guilty party. Guess it doesn't matter - justice will be served either way. So sad though.

[UPDATE] Indictment Unsealed in Peters Family Quadruple Murder

The four count murder indictment against Henry Segura Jr. reveals that Peters and her daughter Tamiyah were shot to death and daughter Taniyah and son JaVante were drowned.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/C...s_Conf_on_Peters_Family_Murder_129070363.html

So sad that this man would do this because he did not want to pay back child support! This poor mom and her babies did not deserve to have their lives taken!

Dear God...Please Bless the Families of Brandi, Tamiyah & Taniyah Peters and Javante Segura!

Well the dummy is getting his wish. He will NEVER have to pay child support again. Of course he wont have to do alot of things again. lol. And if we get our way, maybe he will get to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Today's update:

UPDATED 10.12.11 7:15pm

A man accused of killing a Tallahassee woman and her three children is now back in the Capital City to face charges. And one of the children he's accused of killing was his own son.

We have exclusive video of Henry Segura's return. U.S. Marshals went to pick him up in Jacksonville this morning and their convoy rolled in to the Leon County Jail at about 4:30 this afternoon.

Segura is accused of killing Brandi Peters, her twin 6 year old daughters, and the couple's three year old son back in November 2010. He was arrested in Minnesota last month.

Rest in Peace..Brandi, Tamiya, Taniya & Javante.

Can NOT believe This:

Updated: 9:16 AM Oct 13, 2011

[UPDATE] Segura Enters Not Guilty Plea in Quadruple Murder Case

Henry Segura Jr., accused of killing a Tallahassee woman and her three children, pleads not guilty. The judge orders Henry Segura to be held without bond.

Justice for Brandi, Tamiya, Taniya and little Javante!! Rest In Peace!!

Updated: 7:57 PM Oct 13, 2011

[UPDATE] Segura Could Face Death Penalty in Quadruple Murder
A man accused of killing a Tallahassee woman and her 3 children could face the death penalty for it.

--------

Segura's attorney entered not guilty pleas to all four.

"Once all of the facts come out, I believe it's going to be clear that there was a reason it took almost a year for the state to indict Mr. Segura," said defense attorney Chuck Hobbs. "There's some serious lapses in evidence here and we really believe he's not guilty of these charges."

-------

Newly released court documents paint a harrowing picture of what happened inside.

Police reports say there were bullet holes in the bedroom, bathroom, hallway and living room.

One phone cord was ripped and another phone had been unplugged from the wall, forensic reports said.

Autopsy reports show Brandi Peters was shot eight times. Her hands were swollen and her nails torn. The medical examiner concluded her daughter Tamiyah had been shot in the head at close range. The two other children were drowned, the medical examiner said, and police reports say all three children were found dead in the bathtub.

The state will seek the ultimate penalty for it.

"The state's going to be seeking the death penalty in the case. We'll expect to be filing the paperwork associated with that in the next few days based on the totality of the case," prosecutor Jack Campbell said.

Segura will remain behind bars without bond until his trial. There's no date yet set for that.

------

HOW did all this happen with no one in the neighborhood hearing the at least 9 shots and all the screaming that I'm fairly sure took place? It appears the mother put up a fight and they were chased around the house. Those houses are fairly close together. I hope the state has enough good evidence that if he is guilty he won't be able to get out of this...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ледоруб33.0
Back