FL - Broward Co., Wht/HispMale Skeletal 1183UMFL, 25-40, Oct'75

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Springrain, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Springrain

Springrain Buckskin Girl was Marcia King

I was unable to find a thread for this guy on here; as always, please delete if there already is one.

While I was searching for UIDs who may be Kenneth Lee GautierI came across this guy. I think they're a decent match.

- Kenneth went missing from Ruskin, FL; this guy was found in Broward County, which, according to Google Maps, is about 3 1/4 hours away.
    - Kenneth disappeared in May/June 1975; this UID was found in October 1975. The UID was estimated to have died 1-3 months before discovery which would place date of death around July to September. That would correspond with Kenneth's LKA date.
    - They both had long, brown hair.
    - I think there's a pretty good facial resemblance with 1183UMFL's recon.
    - Only thing is, height is 4'' off. That could be explained by decomposition, 1183UMFL was skeletal so height would be an approximation anyway.
    - Kenneth's DNA and dentals are not in NamUs; neither are the UID's.

What do you all think?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. the_missing

the_missing Member

4. Springrain

Springrain Buckskin Girl was Marcia King

Saw that when I made Kenneth's thread; I hope Kenneth gets found, and I hope this UID gets found (regardless of whether they are the same person).

I noticed Kenneth has missing fingers; but that might not be noticed on skeletal remains, I think

5. carbuff

carbuff There but for the grace of God go I

Hm. It says the skeleton was complete, so I kind of suspect that's a ruleout--but maybe not, and he does look close.

6. creepedout

creepedout New Member

There's a few other possible issues here. It doesn't mention a previous broken back on the UID. The height is off by five inches, and the estimated age is off by five years. Namus also lists the post-mortem interval as two years, though that could just be an error.

7. webrocket

webrocket New Member

I've seen 'skeleton complete' and then in the narrative sections it says that bones are missing.

8. carbuff

carbuff There but for the grace of God go I

Both pages are still visible and they both have DNA now, so apparently it wasn't a match.