GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was her quote after her first son passed.

Kristen Walsh says "We just want to stop the ignorant comments, accusations, and speculations. People can be so cruel. My son's loss had nothing to do with anyone or anything. It was most likely SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)."

Anyone who has lost an infant knows 1) you don't give a rat's a$$ what people think or say. You are a vegetable. You are numb and in excrutiating pain, simultaneously. 2) you don't say "it was likely SIDS."

I hope both of them rot in jail.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/mobile/ne...cle_9b80c38a-be65-11e3-87f4-0017a43b2370.html

Wasn't that in response to them 'voluntarily' having the dogs (which appears to be at least one pitbull) removed? I took that statement as an indication, especially in light of this situation, that she was much more distressed over the rumors and possible loss of the dogs than her child. But then again, as everyone says, people grieve in different ways.

Kristen Walsh's Facebook page is an interesting read. Posted on September 17th, "surprise" family vacation. So between September 9th and the 17th is probably a good guess of when the poor baby "disappeared".

From that timeline, since they hadn't gone away on vacation yet, it wouldn't be a bad idea to look locally for the baby. Drug addicts are lazy, so you can expect that they'd disposed of the baby near their home. Probably a good idea to check the canals that are near their home in North Port, if it hasn't been done already.

I wonder if they have checked the canals?

I think it was him too. she posted about him being awake all bright eyed when mommy wanted some sleep. I think they were cranky and coming down and the baby wouldn't sleep.

idk if I can follow this one :( im getting anxious already.

That post on September 21st is very telling to me. I speculate that her oh-so-wonderful husband is the one who harmed this poor child. But, of course, she still loves him no matter what. Disgusting.

Her photo of Chance on the 21st as well...makes it seem like it WAS posted that day. So I fear that may have been his last day.

On the 17th, she talked about her husband planning a family vacation.

Does anyone with more baby experience than me think the picture she posted on Sept 21 is older than the pic she has dated Aug. 23? In the Aug 23 picture it looks like the baby has more hair than Sept 21.

The parents of a missing North Port baby boy are behind bars in South Carolina, but deputies are still scrambling to figure out just what happened to the 9-week-old.
According to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted them on Sunday, concerned because she had not seen the boy in nearly a month. She said his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. more at link..
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/30972247-story

Oh my heavens, that story is very upsetting. Where is this baby!

Yes, I suspect September 21st was the date of something awful. Sometime after the 10am photo of Chance and before the 5pm post about her husband.

Does anyone with more baby experience than me think the picture she posted on Sept 21 is older than the pic she has dated Aug. 23? In the Aug 23 picture it looks like the baby has more hair than Sept 21.

It could be the lighting. In photos of my son as a baby, he sometimes seemed to have a lot of dark hair and other times he seemed quite bald. So it's hard to say as far as that goes.

Hard to tell if he looks a month older in the September one. He definitely doesn't look like a newborn though...based on his color and whatnot, especially. For the first few weeks they always look kind of pink and 'fresh.' Definitely not as nice looking as the photo she posted in September.

What is his birth date?

I am crying while reading this. There but for the grace of God could be my baby grandson, born to drug addicts and addicted to Suboxone. He suffered for nearly a month to withdraw from those drugs while his new parents had to sit by helplessly and watch. Because she could not put the needle down for 9 months. After losing her parental rights to her first two kids.
As a mother I cannot picture anything that would be more important than my children. I can only be grateful that at least she cared enough to see that he found a good home before he became a ward of the state and sat in foster homes until their parental rights were terminated again.
As a grandmother I worry every day about the long term effects of being addicted to drugs before he even took his first breath. His doctor says he is right on schedule but the fear is there, for his future. The only bright spot is that no matter what the future brings at least he has 2 loving, committed parents who will do everything in their power to see that he has the best opportunities and resources available to him. Not to mention a large and loving family and strong support from their friends. Thank God he won't wind up like baby Chance and all the other babies out there whose mother's were too selfish to put their own wants aside and finally make one decision based on something other then themselves and give their baby to people who can give their children the care they need.

Blood splatter high on the walls, etc. Please tell me this 9 week old precious baby was not beaten to death. LE may want to revisit the cause of death in the other child as well.

I agree. They need to take another look at the first babies death.

Why would a junkie plan a "surprise" family vacation with no itinerary on the 17th? Because they need to skip town before someone finds out the baby is gone. Drug addicts don't spend their extra money on family vacations...when the money can be spent on more drugs. Why post a picture of the baby on the 21st? Because it'd buy them more time...

With some babies the head grows and new hair hasn't come in yet, so they look like they have lost hair.

I am crying while reading this. There but for the grace of God could be my baby grandson, born to drug addicts and addicted to Suboxone. He suffered for nearly a month to withdraw from those drugs while his new parents had to sit by helplessly and watch. Because she could not put the needle down for 9 months. After losing her parental rights to her first two kids.
As a mother I cannot picture anything that would be more important than my children. I can only be grateful that at least she cared enough to see that he found a good home before he became a ward of the state and sat in foster homes until their parental rights were terminated again.
As a grandmother I worry every day about the long term effects of being addicted to drugs before he even took his first breath. His doctor says he is right on schedule but the fear is there, for his future. The only bright spot is that no matter what the future brings at least he has 2 loving, committed parents who will do everything in their power to see that he has the best opportunities and resources available to him. Not to mention a large and loving family and strong support from their friends. Thank God he won't wind up like baby Chance and all the other babies out there whose mother's were too selfish to put their own wants aside and finally make one decision based on something other then themselves and give their baby to people who can give their children the care they need.

(((DairyGirl)))) I'm so sorry for all you and your grand babies have been through. It sounds like there truly was a bright spot in the end.

At first I was really angry at the birth mother for causing this tiny baby to suffer so much but over time I've been grateful that at least she did the right thing. My son says that has hard as it was to go through he has to think that if she hadn't of been an addict they may never have gotten their son. There is a reason for everything and at least he will never remember what he went through that first month.

Kristen Walsh's Facebook page is an interesting read. Posted on September 17th, "surprise" family vacation. So between September 9th and the 17th is probably a good guess of when the poor baby "disappeared".

From that timeline, since they hadn't gone away on vacation yet, it wouldn't be a bad idea to look locally for the baby. Drug addicts are lazy, so you can expect that they'd disposed of the baby near their home. Probably a good idea to check the canals that are near their home in North Port, if it hasn't been done already.

I wonder if they have checked the canals?

I wonder how much life insurance they had on the baby -- both babies, I should say. The proceeds will come in handy for paying off bills from the "surprise" family vacation.

I wonder how much life insurance they had on the baby -- both babies, I should say. The proceeds will come in handy for paying off bills from the "surprise" family vacation.

Id say NONE!

If they had life insurance they would have reported the death. Otherwise I believe it's a number of years when someone is missing in Florida before they can declare them dead to collect and they don't seem to be saying the baby was abducted.

Why would a junkie plan a "surprise" family vacation with no itinerary on the 17th? Because they need to skip town before someone finds out the baby is gone. Drug addicts don't spend their extra money on family vacations...when the money can be spent on more drugs. Why post a picture of the baby on the 21st? Because it'd buy them more time...

Agree. My gut is telling me whatever happened to baby Chance, happened around the 17th and pressure was mounting to produce the baby around the 21st, prompting the picture.

Also, I think if a break comes in this case from one of the parents, it won't be KW spilling the beans. From her FB she seems overly obsessed and emotionally dependent on her husband. Post after post is her immortalizing him, when in contrast there was very little ever mentioned about either newborn babies. If this does play out in the manner it's going, I can see a defense attorney going with a battered syndrome defense for KW and placing all blame on hubby. MOO

JW arrested for Domestic Violence 2010
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Sarasota-County-FL/Joseph-Walsh.106641338.html
Battery and Resisting Arrest 2013
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Joseph_Walsh_14230852/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members