GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
chance1.jpg

Thread #1

FL - Chance Walsh, 9 wks, North Port, Sept-Oct 2015 - Media thread - No discussion

Joseph Walsh Facebook

Kristen Bury Facebook

Probable Cause Affidavit 1st degree felony murder for Kristen Bury

Ooh, ooh, just wanted to shout out a "thanks" to tlcya for putting the parents' facebook page links in the OP. It's so hard to find them sometimes after a thread has gone on for many pages. Doing a search usually brings up too many results to sift through.

Would be nice SOP for other threads if that's possible. :)

(Or is it already being done and I missed it! LOL)

BBM : I missed this part. I hope it can be recovered.

Like all of you, I have been totally angry about this entire case. I was hoping for gross neglect and the little fella just passed away and drug-addicts panicked. Having read this, I'm in tears all over again. They beat him to death...:mad:

Affidavit: Bury used hands, fist or feet in Baby Chance killing
5:14 p.m. EDT October 19, 2015

A probable cause affidavit released by the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office says Chance Walsh died Sept. 16. In the portion describing what weapons were used, the detective selected "hands/fist/feet."

I think we've all been trying to avoid thinking about that ever since we learned of the blood on the bed, pillows and sprayed high on the bathroom walls. This little one's murder is heartbreaking and revolting and just beyond comprehension.

where in the heck is JW??

Where on earth is JW? It's been 35 hours since he left Jasper.

"Joseph Walsh left the Jasper County Jail, in South Carolina, Sunday around 9:45PM. Officials say the drive usually takes around seven hours but would not say which route they would be taking."

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/19/joseph-walsh-extradited/

According to the Vine link, graciously posted above, Joseph Walsh is still in the custody in South Carolina. So he hasn't even left the state yet. And according to a WINK news report from a few days ago, they could retain custody of him until November. :(

I am completely disgusted by these two inhumans. I've thought both are a byproduct of their upbringing since day one, but that's not an excuse to do the things they did to this innocent, beautiful little boy.

We drove through the area the other day on the way to visit friends further South. I thought of Chance, and Dr. Theresa Sievers, and how cruelly they both died.

On the way home I added Janiya to the list. Three lovely humans who didn't deserve to die.

I am impatient for justice for Chance.

No kind of gloves and no amount of washing can get the kind of dirt they have off of their hands. Sick sick people that they are.

According to the Vine link, graciously posted above, Joseph Walsh is still in the custody in South Carolina. So he hasn't even left the state yet. And according to a WINK news report from a few days ago, they could retain custody of him until November. :(

I'm in SC and believe me, as much as we all want to see those Felony Murder changes on paper being addressed in FL, the SC prison system is no picnic. By November, he will be begging for FL.

I've been checking the Vine since Sunday night and this is what I get:

"South Carolina Statewide SAVIN
VINE Service Number : (866) 727-2846
TTY : (866) 847-1298
Return to Search Results

Offender Details

Offender Name: JOSEPH DUANE WALSH
Offender ID:32310
Date of Birth: 12/23/1978
Race: White

Custody Status: Transferred
Location of Offender: Unknown

Scheduled Release Date:"

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=41000&agency=34&id=32310&searchType=offender

She would have been, what, about 6 months pregnant, too? With Duane, I mean?

I don't know when in April he was born, but since they married on 12/31/13 then yes, she was at least 5 months along. Her divorce judgment from Bury is also listed on the same link (Charlotte County Clerk) but the actual document is not viewable online. That was April 2013.

So she divorces, 3 months later ends up pregnant with Duane, 5 months later marries JW and we all know what happened after that. More or less.

Going back to the gloves: Who just has blue surgical gloves laying around their house? Why would that be normal for JW to have handy?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Going back to the gloves: Who just has blue surgical gloves laying around their house? Why would that be normal for JW to have handy?

I always have at least one clear pair of surgical gloves in my purse and in my car. I work in a field in which I never know when I may need them and also in case of having to use first aid on a stranger. In their case I am not sure why they would need them, unless it has something to do with their needle usage.

I have white surgical gloves that I keep in my kitchen. Bought them at Kroger in the pharmacy.

My husband and I use them when cooking, as in slicing Brisket, making hamburger patties, etc..

I dont like my hands getting greasy when cooking lol

While most normal, rational human beings wear latex gloves for sanitary purposes, JW doesn't strike me as particularly concerned about sanitary conditions. That said... after doing a bit more digging on the subject, latex gloves and drug use tends to fall into the category of "body packing". Gross and disgusting but the drug is placed into the cut out fingers of latex gloves and inserted into a body cavity for transport. No idea if JW was into that. He IS a known drug user, but that's all I know about that.

The only other reason I can think of for JW to have been in possession latex gloves, is that he bought them and put them on before he beat that poor baby.

I'm curious about the answer to this question too, but haven't seen anything posted. I hope LE can find JW's dna on that piece of glove to strengthen their case.

I'm wondered if the blacked out part of the affidavit states his use of gloves. It seems like it has to, you know?

They probably stole a box of gloves from the hospital room when the baby was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean