GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

Now rot!!! Justice has come little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sally Susina, Kristen Bury's mother said: "Some people wait a lifetime to have a child and you had two healthy baby boys from my daughter. Instead of seeing the beauty in what you were given, all you could see was darkness and you only cared about yourself and drugs. You beat and brutalized an innocent infant who could not protect himself. I am a grandmother without grandchildren because of you. I hope your dreams are haunted for what you have done for the next 45 years. You are an abomination of mankind and you are a useless waste to society. You deserve much worse than this."

Kim Millwater, Bury's stepmother said: "I wanted to look you in the face and tell you you stole my family from me. You stole everything from us," "I hate you and I hope you rot in hell".

John Murawski, Bury's stepfather: "This tragic event has hurt our family and the people in our community who tried to help you. I lost two grandsons and a step daughter because of you. It sickens me that you will spend the next 45 years in prison when you should get the same as you gave Chance. You truly are an evil *advertiser censored*."

This source is reporting 75 consecutive years. https://www.winknews.com/2017/05/02/baby-chances-father-receives-75-years-

I hope this pile of rodent waste is locked away forever. This case haunted me and brought me to Websleuths. Unfortunately, there are even worst cases to be read. Unbelievable.

It haunts me too, I've pretty much stopped following new child cases since Chance and Bella. Still looking for DeOrr, William, Kyrian and a few older cases, baby Semaj's story has reeled me in though. How can people hurt these little darlings?

The father of 7-week-old Chance Walsh, who suffocated the boy to death on Sept. 16, 2015, by shoving a baby wipe down his throat, was sentenced to 45 years in prison as part of a plea deal.

Joseph Walsh, 36, had been indicted on a first-degree murder charge in his son’s death and was set to stand trial beginning June 12.

Instead, Walsh took a deal and was convicted of second-degree murder and aggravated child abuse. Circuit Judge Charles Roberts sentenced him to 45 years prison as part of the deal.

more @ link

BBM

There's the case of Conner Howard Bee, PA, thread I read on Websleuths. Basically tortured the entire six weeks of his life: numerous broken bones, etc. Then there's the sexual assault/death of infants. I don't have any children, only 4 spoiled pets, so I just coo at babies when I see them!!

This source is reporting 75 consecutive years. https://www.winknews.com/2017/05/02/baby-chances-father-receives-75-years-

I hope this pile of rodent waste is locked away forever. This case haunted me and brought me to Websleuths. Unfortunately, there are even worst cases to be read. Unbelievable.

Whole heartedly agree. Chance, Lonzie, & DeOrr were the first cases that I felt so strongly about, that convinced me to join websleuths instead of just lurking as a guest. I hope this useless 'father' never sees the light of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW court document per Sarasota public records. Waiting for official sentencing affidavit though with official confirmation.

Outlined section of importance. IMO

image.jpg

JW court document per Sarasota public records. Waiting for official sentencing affidavit though with official confirmation.

Outlined section of importance. IMO

attachment.php

Thanks so much!!! So it's 45, with 30 concurrent, minus time served... Not enough in MHO.

Per Florida DOC public records JW appears to have been sentenced for 43 years.

IMG_0132.jpg

RIH Chance :rose:

I'm sure it has been said many times before but Chance never ever had a chance :(

I just read all 3 threads and I'm devastated. That poor baby the look on his young eyes [emoji102] says it all to me. Was shocked KB killed herself but in the end I think she was still trying to protect her "love". She didn't want to send him to prison IMO. Too bad she never protected poor baby Chance. I'm going to hug my 7 yr old tighter now. She was premature and I'm already a helicopter mom but I hope she always knows my love for her is deeper than the oceans. Fly high Duane and Chance may y'all RIP

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back