GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

Yay! I think they got it right. He should not have testified.

Yay! I think they got it right. He should not have testified.

Yes and I was wondering how he is feeling now about that decision.

Sentencing now, wow I wasn't expecting that tonight!

I think he was able to get out of tough situations all of his life by playing the: "I am only 5'3" and I have suicide thoughts" card. People and his parents felt sorry for him and all the while he is a sociopath. Could not convince the jury however!

At least we'll get to see the sentencing.

Mine too. It's so frustrating to have followed this trial and not to be able to see it through to the end.

True Sociopath won't admit to any wrong doing. imo

True Sociopath won't admit to any wrong doing. imo

Proclaiming his innocence till the end, eh? Like a 10 year old caught with crumbs on his face, if you didn't see his hand in the cookie jar, he'll just keep swearing he didn't do it. Fortunately the jury saw through his ludicious story and the judge handed down a just punishment.

Proclaiming his innocence till the end, eh? Like a 10 year old caught with crumbs on his face, if you didn't see his hand in the cookie jar, he'll just keep swearing he didn't do it. Fortunately the jury saw through his ludicious story and the judge handed down a just punishment.

Not quite as bad as Brett Seacat or Levi Chavez but give him a few years. imo

My thoughts exactly. How dare this stand there and deny he killed him. It insults the intelligence of everyone in that courtroom and everyone who has followed this trial in which every molecule of evidence presented points to his guilt and not a single shred of credibilty was to be found anywhere in his defence. By even putting up a defence that was so patently ridiculous he, and his attorneys, were insulting the intelligence of everyone who had to listen to it. A ludicrous, nonsenical tale straight from Pedro's manipulative mind, and the fact that he thought he had any chance at all of convincing anyone with it, shows what a deluded, dangerous young man he really is.

Lock him up and throw away the key.

I guess that is it!

Good night All!

RIP Christian knowing your murderer is behind bars tonight and forever. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members