FL - Christian Toby Obumseli, Fatally stabbed, Miami, 3 Apr 2022 *gf arrested*

Clenney parents on TMZ, mainly his mom :

She argues that the landing goes to her apartment and she didn't want him to come him. The mother is adamant that the key thing is CC was trying to push him out of the elevator ( she actually holds the door open for him so he can get in)
' he has her in a headlock' ( that's a stretch, looking at the clip of the elevator attack by CC. Restrains her, she puts one arm around his waist)

' the abuse may have been mutual but you have to remember he weighed 230lbs and she weighed 150lbs ' ( So what? If the larger person isn't physically abusive or has never been physically threatening, it's irrelevant. IMO State can use this fact to argue that this is a key reason why CO didn't retaliate to her constant physical attacks )

Q. 'Did she ever tell you she had a reasonable fear he would kill her?'
A. ' Yes he almost did, he was strangling her, she was almost passing out'

I guess Mom will be a key Defense witness. Have to say that she appears quite arrogant to me
Thank you for this. She appears very arrogant IMO as well.

Records

Find a list of all the applications where you can find records kept by the Miami-Dade County Clerk of the Courts.
www.miamidadeclerk.gov

State Case No.:13-2022-CF-014137-0001-XXName:CLENNEY, COURTNEY TAYLOR

DINDateBook/PageDocket
17702/16/2024MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE FILED 01/31/2024 SET FOR 03/08/2024 AT 09:30
17602/16/2024MOTION TO COMPEL FILED 01/31/2024 SET FOR 03/08/2024 AT 09:30
17502/16/2024REPORT RE: STATE'S RESPONSE SET FOR 03/08/2024 AT 09:30
17402/15/2024RESPONSE TO/FROM: DEFENDANTS REPLY CONCURRING IN PART AND OPPOSING IN PART
17302/13/2024NOTICE OF DISCOVERY PROVIDING DEFENDANTS RECIPROCAL OF 21324

MIAMICourtney Clenney, the OnlyFans model accused of murdering her boyfriend at their Miami high-rise, was scheduled to appear in court Friday morning for a motion hearing in the case.

But her attorney, rather than Clenney herself, appeared.

Updated: March 8, 2024 at 10:15 AM

The parents of Courtney Clenney, the former OnlyFans model accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend back in 2022, appeared in a zoom hearing Friday weeks after the model entered a not-guilty plea for two new criminal charges.

In court, Assistant State Attorney Shawn Abuhoff said they charged Clenney with one count of interception of wire or electronic communication, which is a third-degree felony. Clenney, who’s already facing second-degree murder with a weapon, was also charged with one count of unauthorized access or excessive access to a computer for allegedly serving as a principal and breaking into her boyfriend Christian Obumseli’s laptop.

Updated 28 mins ago​

MIAMICourtney Clenney, the OnlyFans model accused of murdering her boyfriend at their Miami high-rise, was scheduled to appear in court Friday morning for a motion hearing in the case.

But her attorney, rather than Clenney herself, appeared.

Updated: March 8, 2024 at 10:15 AM

She still has influencer syndrome. What was the reason given for her not being there?

Reports detail Miami OnlyFans model's bizarre drunken incident after boyfriend's stabbing

“At one point Clenney shoved the father, who shoved her back and called police, the reports said.

"And then she freaked out," Jovan said. "She approached me and she started slapping me because I was standing between her and my son."

“Clenney denied shoving anyone during the encounter, according to the reports.

"Courtney adamantly denied shoving anyone and stated that was not in her character.”

———————

It’s pretty wild that we have at least two videos of Courtney being physically aggressive with Christian, and she chose to STAB him in “self-defense”, yet she still maintains that’s it’s “not in her character” to be physically aggressive. The denial is strong with this one.

As someone who also has struggled with substance abuse, I definitely believe that she has substance abuse issues and I’m glad she is seeking help for that. But it doesn’t excuse anything, and she has shown zero accountability for her actions - even with video proof of her hitting Christian, she still has taken no blame. Nothing. Zilch.

His family has every right to be mad, IMO.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch more than the first 2 minutes. lol

Thanks for the alert arielilane - think I made it about 4 minutes. Wow, the detective with the long sleeve blue shirt doing all of the initial talking. Seems they don’t take things very seriously there in TX, I mean all that trouble from FL? Yikes! One has to wonder what role that detective may have once that video footage was released perhaps? MOO

DARVO, sure it's helpful to see how it's done, but Clenney makes me sick. Geez, she uses that jealousy of hers often to beat on him. It's her tactic to start "the session". Are her leggings as filthy as I think they are in that video? MOO, she disgusting, and she's totally guilty of killing Christian.
BBM
I think the leggings are meant to look like that. I believe I've found what she was wearing:
26_6fabe2c8-30fc-4373-92b3-6becb5a5033a_640x_crop_center.progressive.jpg
Not that I'm disagreeing with your assessment of the woman wearing them....

The sound is a little difficult to discern at times IMO….. but it seems she is constantly asking is he dead or not, is he dead? And she did not seem to ask if he was hurt; did I hurt him? Or whether he was ok?

Based on the amount of blood shown….. wow…… And an odd choice of words the accused chose IMO. MOO

A separate video, obtained by TMZ, appears to have been recorded from outside the apartment and shows Clenney sitting, handcuffed, covered in blood and playing with a dog.

Posted at 5:07 PM, April 2, 2024 and last updated 9:18 AM, April 3, 2024

I believe that there are raw documents containing just the text somewhere, but i cant find them
“Is love going to kill me?” Obumseli wrote to her, adding: “February was the worst month I had so far. I got cheated on. I got called that word again. I got slapped in my stitches that has re-opened multiple times and it’s not healing fast enough.”

The state released three text-message exchanges between Obumseli and Clenney.

The first was from October 2021, when they still lived in Texas. As they argued about Clenney having taken his phone, Obumseli recounted to her that she stabbed him in the leg and it hurt so bad he “couldn’t f---ing walk.”

In another text, he wrote “the next morning I still woke up happy I still gave you a good day even though my leg was hurting because my girlfriend stabbed me.” He added: “Did I make you feel like s--- for stabbing me? No just sucked it up and hoped tomorrow will be better.”

The next day, in another text exchange, Obumseli recounted Clenney spitting on him and “pounding her phone” on his face and on the back of his head. He pleaded with her to open the door to their apartment so he could lay down on the couch. “Now I have a lump. I’m bleeding. Throwing up — I think I got a mild concussion and have anxiety. I slept in the restroom for two hours and I’m just lost beyond words.”

Five minutes later, she replied: “I’m sorry for hitting you in the face and the back of your head and spitting on you. Is it right? No. You just Piss me (sic) tf off, but still love you.”
Then on Jan. 30, after they’d moved to the One Paraiso apartment building in Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood, their text messages reveal they planned to buy “blow” — street slang for cocaine. In the early evening, as he was at a bar watching a football game, they began arguing over the tone of their text messages to each other. She got upset because he answered “Yes, Courtney?”

“‘Yes, Courtney is unnecessary,” she wrote, according to the text messages. “I continue to have to explain to you how to act.”
What exactly happened when they finally met up in person is unclear. But later that night, Clenney wrote “Hopefully this will give you time to think about your actions” and “enjoy the hospital.”

Obumseli had suffered the two gashes on his face and was on his way to seek medical attention. “Tell them your side then I’ll tell them what happened,” she wrote.

He wrote back: “I’m not saying anything” and “Ima say Football incident.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back