FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

@HouseRules
I feel like where her boyfriend’s/friend’s house (the house she was supposedly last seen at) is posted somewhere in this thread. If not, it may be that I found it as I was trying to find info on her case. I’ll take a look.

I was able to find these two posts

BF and/or his buddy live south of there, where CT is alleged to drop them off earlier. I didn't buy the official story from jump street

Finding Cieha

July 4
149 days...
Another holiday without Cieha.
We desperately need answers.
Her car was found 1/2 mile from where she dropped her boyfriend off at 3 hours prior. All her belongings were with her car.
Anybody with any information, please contact HCSO.

Not an exact location...can’t seem to remember where I found that at.
But this at least gives us an idea!
•around 1/2-1 mile from tracks
•south of tracks

Finding Cieha

Aug 14
“We will not give up until we find you! We will not stop until we find you!” #FindingCieha

Missing And Loved Cieha Annette Taylor

Cieha has been missing for 190 days. Let that sink in. 190 days!!!! Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. Our families hearts are broken. We are devastated this is something we would never wish on anyone. Ciehas case is still an open and ongoing investigation. However there have been no new leads. We need to continue to post and share her pictures so her name and face continue circulating on Facebook and around the world. We need answers as to what happened to our girl.

Thanks for trying to find posts with location of residence where Cieha allegedly dropped her boyfriend and his friend off. I went to look at the Finding Cieha page and found the following within a post from 6 days ago:

"Cieha was last seen in Plant City FL on Thursday February 06, 2020 after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home at 4pm. She has not been seen since then. Her car was found 3 hours later around the block abandoned with her belongings inside."

This kind of answered some questions for me but also created new ones. The car was found "around the block" from the residence in question which indicates it was close. Really close. This area is fairly rural but it's not like there are just a few houses within that .5-1 mile radius. Also, the drop off was said to have taken place at 4 pm but her vehicle was not found until 3 hours later, per this post. Assuming this is correct timing, IMHO there is absolutely NO way that car sat in the middle of Trapnell Rd across those train tracks for 3 hours. I think it's feasible that once it had been abandoned, the first few cars that came up behind it might have honked, thinking there was someone in the car, and then just driven around it. The location is less than a mile off of Redman Pkwy, which is like the main drag into and out of Plant City from the south and as I mentioned before, Trapnell sees a fair amount of traffic and is busy enough to rate a stoplight where it intersects with Redman Pkwy.

Dang...I had so much more typed out and accidentally did some old person technology thing and lost most of this post. I'll try to come back later and re-gather my thoughts.

•south of tracks[/QUOTE]

Finding Cieha

Aug 15
Long Post Alert

Hello Findingcieha Followers. We wanted to touch base with you all regarding a few things that have been weighing heavy on our hearts as a family over the course of the last few weeks.

First off we want to say thank you for all your prayers, likes, shares, thoughts and support during this extremely difficult time our family is going through. Cieha has been missing for 191 days. Our worlds have been turned upside down ever since. We are so very thankful for all the help and out pour of love we have received from family, friends and even complete strangers.

We are very disheartened by the fakes, the frauds and the imposters who have portrayed to be something they’re not reaching out and making broken promises to help us find our girl which end with zero results. Like the old saying actions speak louder then words. We’ve only heard words. No action has been taken. This is something we wouldn’t wish on our worst enemy. The agony and pain we all feel on a daily basis is excruciating. It’s even unbearable at times. We didn’t ask for our family to scrutinized and lives to be displayed publicly for everyone to put there two sense in. We are a very private family. We have all had to step out of our comfort zones and let our guards down to trust people for help with finding Cieha. Which more then often lead to more heartache.

This page is THE ONLY PAGE RAN by Ciehas family. We are aware there are 3 other pages with Ciehas name/picture associated. We do not support these other 3 pages. Our family members are not admins on the pages. We do not condone what is being said and done on the other pages. We cannot control what is being posted and or said. Followers if you would like to continue following these other pages do so at your own will. We have decided as a family we will no longer post on the other 3 pages as we do not agree with somethings that have transpired. We want to remind you this page is THE ONLY PAGE RAN by Ciehas family. We all respond to comments and messages. At this point everything you need to know about Cieha case that we know and are able to share (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND CIEHAS CASE IS STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION)can be found on this page on the very first post pinned at the top

We want to remind people to be kind to one another. You’d be surprised at how many internet trolls there are out there. We are so tired of the disrespect. It seems like everyday it’s something new with what someone has said on social media.

Finding Cieha

Aug 18

Cieha has been missing for 194 days. Have you seen Cieha???

Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. She has not been seen or heard from since then.

Ciehas case is still an ongoing investigation however it’s turned to a cold case as we have no new leads.

We need to continue to post and share her pictures so her name and face continue circulating on Facebook and around the world. We need answers as to what happened to our girl.

If you have any information regarding Cieha please contact HCSO at 813-247-8200.

I was able to find these two posts

•south of tracks
In one of the first articles, it says the bf lived on Cowart Rd. If you look at that road on mapquest, depending where on Cowart he lives, the RR Tracks are right off that road. It looks like she took a left out of Cowart and the tracks are right there. What could have happened in that short of a distance? Makes you think if she left that house on her own.

In one of the first articles, it says the bf lived on Cowart Rd. If you look at that road on mapquest, depending where on Cowart he lives, the RR Tracks are right off that road. It looks like she took a left out of Cowart and the tracks are right there. What could have happened in that short of a distance? Makes you think if she left that house on her own.

That's what I thought in the beginning. But now I am not so sure he was dropped off at all. Only two people can corroborate that scenario, him and his friend.

That's what I thought in the beginning. But now I am not so sure he was dropped off at all. Only two people can corroborate that scenario, him and his friend.

The sheriff stated in the podcast HCSO did that they interviewed the friend’s parents as well. He didn’t say exactly whether he asked them if they saw her leave the house that day. He just stated he asked the parents about Cieha and they really didn’t have too much interaction (or opinion for lack of better word) when it came to her.
So I’m not sure if they were at the house when Cieha supposedly left.
I wish we knew when she communicated with the Lakeland friend. Was it before or after she left the house?

LE has given no update that I am finding - are they even investigating this?
JMO

Did you get a chance to listen to the podcast by HCSO? If not, it’s very informative. Quite a few things that haven’t been shared until then.

I posted up thread where Cieha’s family shared in a post that her case has turned into a cold case already. :(:(

Did you get a chance to listen to the podcast by HCSO? If not, it’s very informative. Quite a few things that haven’t been shared until then.

I posted up thread where Cieha’s family shared in a post that her case has turned into a cold case already. :(:(
No, I haven't - thank you will go look for the link now.

Last edited:
The sheriff stated in the podcast HCSO did that they interviewed the friend’s parents as well. He didn’t say exactly whether he asked them if they saw her leave the house that day. He just stated he asked the parents about Cieha and they really didn’t have too much interaction (or opinion for lack of better word) when it came to her.
So I’m not sure if they were at the house when Cieha supposedly left.
I wish we knew when she communicated with the Lakeland friend. Was it before or after she left the house?

Good question. IMO after she left the house but I don't know why...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back