FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

I'm Cieha Taylor’s Aunt Hope. I want to clarify somethings

We don't believe Jason aka Jd placed the shoes on culvert, we think his friend Kevin did it.
Kevin lives right down the road from where the car and shoes was found on Cowart rd.

There is new tips that have came in but as always Detective Florio is slow at best at getting anything done.

There is federal case being investigated but not to do with her Murder.

Yes we believe Cieha was murdered, the story that is told is absolutely horrible what was done to her.
Hey Hope,

If you don't mind me asking, what would the FBI be investigating, if not the murders? Is it the gang involvement or possibly something to do with their films?

I'm sorry Det. F isn't moving as quick as everyone would like. I always try to hold onto hope they're doing background work, but at times that's hard to do.

Hello. I am one of Cieha's sister Katrina (Cieha only has 2 biological sisters and her other biological sister'sname doesn'tstart with an A)). I have come back to read posts here periodically because i know that u guys are the best at putting things together (timelines, suggestions, various causes of her disappearanc, etc).
I would also like to clarify some things with the utmost respect...the finding Cieha page is NOT the only page "ran" by her family. I'll explain, Cieha's dad passed in March of 2019 so we (her fathers side of the family) do not have the legal authority to get information from government officials (unless using FOI act). However, we do EVERYTHING we can to advocate for my sister and for others. Canitha is a wonderful caring mother that has a small family that she adores (her sister's, her son and his wife and some others). Of course, when dealing with govt officials I'm sure it's a lot on Canitha so of course she will take her sister's with her while speaking to them. They get things 1st hand and we get info 2nd hand. Sometimes our family is bullied for speaking out on 2nd hand info we receive. Also, we were not invited to be a part of the finding Cieha page so we (myself, Veronica's dad, Kelly's dad, Brian Hunt, and a cousin of the missing man Matt Vetromile) made the Missing Struggle page to speak on all of our cases and others cases as well. Since the only next of kin right now is Canitha (then me and Cieha's older sister if anything ever happens -God forbid) her dad's side of the family will continue to advocate as much as humany possible.
Due to bullying, being accused of numerous untrue things (and even going so far as to say we aren't her sister's) we have been quiet on multiple platforms. But again, we know that this site has WAAAAAAAY too many smart, dedicated and meticulous sleuths that can aide in finding Cieha and we definitely want to become a more active nember (if u all will allow us too). I will say this again, we get info 2nd hand and we may not be able to give every intricate detail (because we don't have them) but we will put our boots on the ground to help u help us to find Cieha. Thank u for taking the time to read this.

Hello. I am one of Cieha's sister Katrina (Cieha only has 2 biological sisters and her other biological sister'sname doesn'tstart with an A)). I have come back to read posts here periodically because i know that u guys are the best at putting things together (timelines, suggestions, various causes of her disappearanc, etc).
I would also like to clarify some things with the utmost respect...the finding Cieha page is NOT the only page "ran" by her family. I'll explain, Cieha's dad passed in March of 2019 so we (her fathers side of the family) do not have the legal authority to get information from government officials (unless using FOI act). However, we do EVERYTHING we can to advocate for my sister and for others. Canitha is a wonderful caring mother that has a small family that she adores (her sister's, her son and his wife and some others). Of course, when dealing with govt officials I'm sure it's a lot on Canitha so of course she will take her sister's with her while speaking to them. They get things 1st hand and we get info 2nd hand. Sometimes our family is bullied for speaking out on 2nd hand info we receive. Also, we were not invited to be a part of the finding Cieha page so we (myself, Veronica's dad, Kelly's dad, Brian Hunt, and a cousin of the missing man Matt Vetromile) made the Missing Struggle page to speak on all of our cases and others cases as well. Since the only next of kin right now is Canitha (then me and Cieha's older sister if anything ever happens -God forbid) her dad's side of the family will continue to advocate as much as humany possible.
Due to bullying, being accused of numerous untrue things (and even going so far as to say we aren't her sister's) we have been quiet on multiple platforms. But again, we know that this site has WAAAAAAAY too many smart, dedicated and meticulous sleuths that can aide in finding Cieha and we definitely want to become a more active nember (if u all will allow us too). I will say this again, we get info 2nd hand and we may not be able to give every intricate detail (because we don't have them) but we will put our boots on the ground to help u help us to find Cieha. Thank u for taking the time to read this.
This is amazing! I’m so sorry for the reason you’re here but we are very glad you came. One of the things here on websleuths is that family and friends “in the know” have to get verified to speak freely on facts that haven’t been yet disclosed. Hope that’s not an issue! I have not myself become verified but I hope this link helps.

We very much look forward to anything you can share and you’ve come to the right place, bullying won’t happen here. Sending hugs!

Katrina, I live very close to Plant City and want you to know that I haven't forgotten about your sister. I think of her often and hope that your family is able to bring her home and that the person/people responsible for what happened to her are held accountable.

Katrina, I live very close to Plant City and want you to know that I haven't forgotten about your sister. I think of her often and hope that your family is able to bring her home and that the person/people responsible for what happened to her are held accountable.
Thank u so much! There are however people in Plant City that still don't know that she is missing deapite our efforts.

ADMIN NOTE:

Katrina3543 has been verified as a family member of Cieha's. Verified members are not required to provide links to anything they state about their knowledge or facts of the case.

As always, please treat our Verified member with respect (no arguing, no badgering for information they may not wish to share or are unable to share, etc).

Thank you to Katrina3543 and other WSers who are here to help find out what has happened to Cieha.

ADMIN NOTE:

Katrina3543 has been verified as a family member of Cieha's. Verified members are not required to provide links to anything they state about their knowledge or facts of the case.

As always, please treat our Verified member with respect (no arguing, no badgering for information they may not wish to share or are unable to share, etc).

Thank you to Katrina3543 and other WSers who are here to help find out what has happened to Cieha.
Thank u admin. We will not post or reply to any posts that we are not absolutely sure about. Again, we get info 2nd hand if we directly ask Canitha about it. We do NOT want to taint anything so that all of your ideas may help with. If anyone has questions or thoughts about what we can do, we will DEFINITELY oblige. Thank u all in advance

I would like to post my theories of what happened to my sister (and it's not just one theory). I'm very open to all theories. In my opinion, being closed minded to ALL possibilities of what happened to her just hinders the investigation. I hope this is allowed. I will not use names, addresses or social media links and it is ONLY an opinion.
1. Her bf or her bf friend AND her bf friend's dad did something to her. I'll explain...Cieha called her friend supposedly after dropping the bf off at the bf friend's house and is "frantic" stating she "would never believe what happened". I've never seen Cieha get "frantic" much for something small. She can be "over the top" but if u knew our family u would understand what I mean. Most of us are "over the top" on everything. Anywho, I've racked my brain on what would have her so frantic on the phone. It couldn't have been cuz of something the bf did cuz she just droped him off (even tho there was an argument in their texts thru out the day of her disappearance). I do know that her bf friend wanted to do some "things" with her (from what Cieha told me) and he had tried to more than once so i don't believe that would cause her to be frantic. But her bf friend dad trying to have "relations" with her would freak her out.
2. Her bf or the bf friend got "their white supremacist friends" to abduct and unalive my sister. From what was told to me, Cieha sent a message to her bf stating "I see u sent ur white supremacist friends to get me. U think ur smart but I'm smarter". I think it's important to know that the friend that calls herself Cieha's "sister" erased some messages from her phone when she was in posession of it. So some of the messages are not known to us. I'm sure the police have that info after they pulled phone records tho.
3. Because of the number of fair skinned, dark hair, dark eyed exotic looking women that have gone missing in an 8 mile radius, maybe there is a serial killer, kidnapper, and/or sick individual, has done something to all of them.
There is no way Cieha left on her own accord. When Cieha was upset with her mom, she came to stay with someone on our dad's side of the family. She had actually stayed overnight at our big sister's house the day before she went missing. Our sister said Cieha was fine the whole time she was there.
I won't say this is the theories of our whole family but it is the theories of me and her big sister which is the reason i chose the words "I" and "me".

Last edited:
I hope LE is looking into the boyfriends, friends, Dad’s history. Has he been known to attempt to engage, molest, mistreat young women, teen girls, etc? Is he known in the human trafficking circles?

Does he have the financial resources to appear as a good upstanding citizen, or is he mooching off some woman he’s shacked up with? So many abusers do just enough to keep their head above water, at the expense of others. JMO

I realize until they find Cieha it will be more difficult to pin her disappearance on anyone. But it’s not impossible. It would not surprise me if this case was bigger, more involved than it appears. JMO

I would like to post my theories of what happened to my sister (and it's not just one theory). I'm very open to all theories. In my opinion, being closed minded to ALL possibilities of what happened to her just hinders the investigation. I hope this is allowed. I will not use names, addresses or social media links and it is ONLY an opinion.
1. Her bf or her bf friend AND her bf friend's dad did something to her. I'll explain...Cieha called her friend supposedly after dropping the bf off at the bf friend's house and is "frantic" stating she "would never believe what happened". I've never seen Cieha get "frantic" much for something small. She can be "over the top" but if u knew our family u would understand what I mean. Most of us are "over the top" on everything. Anywho, I've racked my brain on what would have her so frantic on the phone. It couldn't have been cuz of something the bf did cuz she just droped him off (even tho there was an argument in their texts thru out the day of her disappearance). I do know that her bf friend wanted to do some "things" with her (from what Cieha told me) and he had tried to more than once so i don't believe that would cause her to be frantic. But her bf friend dad trying to have "relations" with her would freak her out.
2. Her bf or the bf friend got "their white supremacist friends" to abduct and unalive my sister. From what was told to me, Cieha sent a message to her bf stating "I see u sent ur white supremacist friends to get me. U think ur smart but I'm smarter". I think it's important to know that the friend that calls herself Cieha's "sister" erased some messages from her phone when she was in posession of it. So some of the messages are not known to us. I'm sure the police have that info after they pulled phone records tho.
3. Because of the number of fair skinned, dark hair, dark eyed exotic looking women that have gone missing in an 8 mile radius, maybe there is a serial killer, kidnapper, and/or sick individual, has done something to all of them.
There is no way Cieha left on her own accord. When Cieha was upset with her mom, she came to stay with someone on our dad's side of the family. She had actually stayed overnight at our big sister's house the day before she went missing. Our sister said Cieha was fine the whole time she was there.
I won't say this is the theories of our whole family but it is the theories of me and her big sister which is the reason i chose the words "I" and "me".
First and Foremost, let me say how sorry I am that you and all your family and friends are going through this horrible time. I can't imagine how bad this feels to not know what happened to your loved one.
I have followed her case for a while and I have always believed it was all staged, the car, everything including the shoes, all of it. I agree with you that #1 or 2 are the most likely events that took place. I did PM someone claiming to be her sister here, but I got a reply a year later, and it didn't address my message. Now it doesn't matter because what I suggested doesn't exist any longer. I suggested that she reach out to LE and see if they did Geofencing of the area. But a law was passed this past year, I believe we got notice Dec of 23 that Google would no longer provide the services because it was making everyone a suspect and LE was just looking for POI. I don't agree with that, but it is not a point I want to debate, but it would have helped here. Geofencing would have provided pings or locations of all devices in that area at that time and could have provided a POI depending on statements. They may have done this (LE) before this law but I don't know, but if it was done it could provide some clues, but I don't think it would hold up in any court. I don't know as I am not an attorney. Any way, most of these cases get solved when there are numerous people involved when one of them gets arrested for something else or a divorce occurred or a falling out. People talk when they want a deal or want revenge. True story. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for posting. #3 is interesting too, but I don't think she was taken by a serial killer, they don't go to all this trouble if they don't know the person. But would be interested in hearing about #3, maybe another thread?

I hope LE is looking into the boyfriends, friends, Dad’s history. Has he been known to attempt to engage, molest, mistreat young women, teen girls, etc? Is he known in the human trafficking circles?

Does he have the financial resources to appear as a good upstanding citizen, or is he mooching off some woman he’s shacked up with? So many abusers do just enough to keep their head above water, at the expense of others. JMO

I realize until they find Cieha it will be more difficult to pin her disappearance on anyone. But it’s not impossible. It would not surprise me if this case was bigger, more involved than it appears. JMO
I have no idea if he has tbat type of reputation butnur point is well taken. I think we need to look into this further. Thank u.
Financial resources-not sure either but they have a huge house, a boat, trucks etc in their posession.

First and Foremost, let me say how sorry I am that you and all your family and friends are going through this horrible time. I can't imagine how bad this feels to not know what happened to your loved one.
I have followed her case for a while and I have always believed it was all staged, the car, everything including the shoes, all of it. I agree with you that #1 or 2 are the most likely events that took place. I did PM someone claiming to be her sister here, but I got a reply a year later, and it didn't address my message. Now it doesn't matter because what I suggested doesn't exist any longer. I suggested that she reach out to LE and see if they did Geofencing of the area. But a law was passed this past year, I believe we got notice Dec of 23 that Google would no longer provide the services because it was making everyone a suspect and LE was just looking for POI. I don't agree with that, but it is not a point I want to debate, but it would have helped here. Geofencing would have provided pings or locations of all devices in that area at that time and could have provided a POI depending on statements. They may have done this (LE) before this law but I don't know, but if it was done it could provide some clues, but I don't think it would hold up in any court. I don't know as I am not an attorney. Any way, most of these cases get solved when there are numerous people involved when one of them gets arrested for something else or a divorce occurred or a falling out. People talk when they want a deal or want revenge. True story. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for posting. #3 is interesting too, but I don't think she was taken by a serial killer, they don't go to all this trouble if they don't know the person. But would be interested in hearing about #3, maybe another thread?
I'm not sure how to start a new thread. Can u start one for me please?
I totally agree with u on when people are going to start talking. I thought after this long someone would but dang, it's aggravating. But I'm not giving up hope. I also think that this/that person really wants to talk but is afraid because there may be others that would "take care" of them if they found out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back