FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

Aug 25
Welcome to our new followers. Thank you for following Ciehas story. Liking our post and continuing to share her pictures to spread the word our girl is missing and help us find her and bring her home. This is the only page ran by Ciehas family.

It’s been 201 days since Cieha went missing in Plant City FL after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home.

Our family is devastated there have been no new leads and little to no information given to us by HCSO. If you have any information regarding Cieha please call HCSO at 813-247-8200.

Finding Cieha

Aug 26
Thank you John Lordan who’s YouTube channel is called LordanARTS for covering Cieha Taylors case on his show brainscratch searchlight on his YouTube channel.
Thank you for giving our family an opportunity to share more insight on Cieha. Please check out his video on Cieha Taylor attached below. John has over 124,000 subscribers. We are hoping and praying this reaches the right person that will come forward with a new lead that will help aid in finding Cieha. Cieha has been missing for 202 days now. We are desperate for answers. We need our girl home! Please share and continue to pray for our family. #FindingCieha #justiceforcieha

Finding Cieha

Aug 26 Post
To Clear any Misunderstandings:
From Family-
•It was Dade City Police department that took the missing person report on Sunday night February 09 from Momma Taylor.
•It was not I repeat was not Pasco County Sheriff Office.

•Dade City police department came out and took the missing person report but never filed it with Pasco County Sherrif office.
(which is Ciehas home town and county residence)

•Cieha’s car was found abandoned in Hillsborough County.

•Pasco County Sheriff office has not been involved in Ciehas case.

•The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s office is handling this investigation.

Notes from Cieha's mother and Cieha's sister-in-law in this video.

PORTRAIT OF CIEHA
  • Cieha (Ki-YAH) is biracial. Father is black and mother is white.
  • She is her mother's only daughter.
  • The sister in law is married to Cieha's brother.
  • Mother says Cieha was "couchsurfing" between her boyfriend's house and friend, but her listed address was her family home.
  • Momma Taylor's portrait of Cieha: very bubbly, avid reader, loves nature, sees the good in everybody, people love to be around her because of her optimistic personality, loved the beach
  • Sister-in-law reaffirms that Cieha "saw the good in everyone" and "always was there to lift somebody's spirit". She was the life of the party and a generous spirit who loved life.

PORTRAIT OF CIEHA'S BOYFRIEND
  • Family suspicious of boyfriend.
  • SIL did not like the boyfriend--"didn't seem like he had her best interests at heart"... "a very toxic relationship from what we saw and what we heard." Boyfriend only came by after dark, didn't want to meet the family, lacked a public or monogamous relationship and led her on.
  • Mother says Ceiha was in relationship with BF for 2 years off and on, but they've known each other for four years.
  • Mother has never had a conversation with the BF at any point during their relationship.
  • Mother says Ceiha never expressed concerns or a sense of threat from people outside BF's circle.
  • SIL says that "shady stuff" was going on with BF and his friends but can't disclose details due to ongoing investigation.

TIMELINE FROM FAMILY IN VIDEO

Monday Feb. 3: last day that family member saw Ceiha alive.

Thursday Feb. 6: last day Ceiha was seen alive by others
  • Thursday morning, C. took BF to work and hung out around the workplace (took a selfie on her phone) until he got off from work.
  • Mom called during the day and C. didn't answer the phone and it seemed strange, but they thought she was busy.
  • Thursday afternoon C picked BF up and dropped him off at his best friend's home. The BF's best friend lives with his parents but they hang out in the detached garage where best friend lives.
  • BF, his friend, and his friend's father were the last to see her at 4 pm on Thursday.
  • 7 pm vehicle found. Plant City PD get a call that a car is abandoned on the tracks. Plant City PD sends out officer to running car; officer moves it to the side of the road since it's obstructing traffic and locks the door. Sheriff supposedly shows up, but it's unclear. Fact: Car left there by LE without licenses being run or more being done.
Sunday, February 9
  • Sunday night, BF calls one of Cieha's friends and tells her Ceiha's car is on the side of the road. Friend and mom go there and call AAA.
  • The car is fine so friend drives car back to Momma Taylor's house 45 minutes away.
  • Momma Taylor and SIL agree that Cieha would not leave her car, her phone, her life--something is very very wrong.

FAMILY UNHAPPY WITH LE'S LATE START ON CASE

• PD will not release name of officer who moved the car and left it. Family says LE claim they don't have a record of it. Another woman went missing 2 weeks prior seven miles away from where her car was found. No attempt made to contact car owner is a red flag to family about possible LE misaction in this case.
  • PD told family they didn't have caselog or info at all about who moved the car.
  • Family learned that LE had moved the car from local community members who witnessed it. LE never called family to mention moving the car or to inform them the Cieha was missing.
  • Four days passed before missing persons report was filed.
  • It took the acting detective 10 days to get the case.
  • Family very unhappy and frustrated with Hillsborough County Sheriff and Plant City PD.

ODD DETAILS AND QUESTIONS MENTIONED BY FAMILY
  • SIL has confirmation that BF did not call Ceiha's phone during those four days of absence. This is very strange. It's as if he knew no one would answer.
  • BF and friend's father said that Ceiha "left distraught" but they did not follow up or check on her.
  • Mother says Ceiha is "overly dramatic" and that's just her personality. She feels things intensely and is passionate. Implication that C. "acting distraught" doesn't mean prone to self-harm but part of her regular personality.
  • Four days passed before BF's best friend's house was searched, so much could happen in those four days. Concern about lost evidence.
  • No flat tires and nothing wrong with the car that would explain it being abandoned.
  • Forensic testing was done on the car that Monday and PD kept it for 6 to 8 weeks before returning it to C.'s Mom.
  • When family searched that area, those shoes weren't there. Family says "we know for a fact someone put those shoes there." Sheriff's dept is holding shoes as evidence.
  • Family doesn't think that Cieha's case is connected to case of other missing woman nearby. They thought that at first but "things they have seen and learned" now make them believe there is no connection between these cases.

RED FLAG TAKEAWAY: SIL has confirmation that BF did not call Ceiha's phone during those four days of absence. This is very strange.

Family begs anyone in that small community to share what they know. Also urges us to follow the Finding Cieha page on Facebook for information.

If you have info on Cieha's case, please contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.

Last edited:
7 pm vehicle found. Plant City PD get a call that a car is abandoned on the tracks. Plant City PD sends out officer to running car; officer moves it to the side of the road since it's obstructing traffic and locks the door. Sheriff supposedly shows up, but it's unclear. Fact: Car left there by LE without licenses being run or more being done

In a previous post, information shared by the sheriff in HCSO’s podcast/interview includes that a Plant City police officer responded to the call about Cieha’s car on the tracks. The sheriff then states a HCSO deputy also shows up and TOGETHER they decide the car needs to be moved. Of course, the sheriff does not go into detail about logging incident or running plates.

I’ll need to go back to where I posted info from the sheriff’s interview. Thankfully, majority of info seems to match what Cieha’s family is saying in their interview but I feel like there may be some things that don’t match up as much or possibly don’t go into detail...I’ll have to look to match sure though.

This case stinks to high heavens. Almost makes me wonder if the boyfriend, or his friend, have an inside link to LE, or they know someone that would preclude them from being strongly interrogated. All just my opinion but there's just too many red flags and it seems there's no sense of urgency or alarm.

Last edited:
This case stinks to high heavens. Almost makes me wonder if the boyfriend, or his friend, have an inside link to LE, or they know someone that would preclude them from being strongly interrogated. All just my opinion but there's just too many red flags and it seems there's no sense of urgency or alarm.
BBM

Since you brought that up....:oops:

Notes from Cieha's mother and Cieha's sister-in-law in this video.

PORTRAIT OF CIEHA
  • Cieha (Ki-YAH) is biracial. Father is black and mother is white.
  • She is her mother's only daughter.
  • The sister in law is married to Cieha's brother.
  • Mother says Cieha was "couchsurfing" between her boyfriend's house and friend, but her listed address was her family home.
  • Momma Taylor's portrait of Cieha: very bubbly, avid reader, loves nature, sees the good in everybody, people love to be around her because of her optimistic personality, loved the beach
  • Sister-in-law reaffirms that Cieha "saw the good in everyone" and "always was there to lift somebody's spirit". She was the life of the party and a generous spirit who loved life.

PORTRAIT OF CIEHA'S BOYFRIEND
  • Family suspicious of boyfriend.
  • SIL did not like the boyfriend--"didn't seem like he had her best interests at heart"... "a very toxic relationship from what we saw and what we heard." Boyfriend only came by after dark, didn't want to meet the family, lacked a public or monogamous relationship and led her on.
  • Mother says Ceiha was in relationship with BF for 2 years off and on, but they've known each other for four years.
  • Mother has never had a conversation with the BF at any point during their relationship.
  • Mother says Ceiha never expressed concerns or a sense of threat from people outside BF's circle.
  • SIL says that "shady stuff" was going on with BF and his friends but can't disclose details due to ongoing investigation.

TIMELINE FROM FAMILY IN VIDEO

Monday Feb. 3: last day that family member saw Ceiha alive.

Thursday Feb. 6: last day Ceiha was seen alive by others
  • Thursday morning, C. took BF to work and hung out around the workplace (took a selfie on her phone) until he got off from work.
  • Mom called during the day and C. didn't answer the phone and it seemed strange, but they thought she was busy.
  • Thursday afternoon C picked BF up and dropped him off at his best friend's home. The BF's best friend lives with his parents but they hang out in the detached garage where best friend lives.
  • BF, his friend, and his friend's father were the last to see her at 4 pm on Thursday.
  • 7 pm vehicle found. Plant City PD get a call that a car is abandoned on the tracks. Plant City PD sends out officer to running car; officer moves it to the side of the road since it's obstructing traffic and locks the door. Sheriff supposedly shows up, but it's unclear. Fact: Car left there by LE without licenses being run or more being done.
Sunday, February 9
  • Sunday night, BF calls one of Cieha's friends and tells her Ceiha's car is on the side of the road. Friend and mom go there and call AAA.
  • The car is fine so friend drives car back to Momma Taylor's house 45 minutes away.
  • Momma Taylor and SIL agree that Cieha would not leave her car, her phone, her life--something is very very wrong.

FAMILY UNHAPPY WITH LE'S LATE START ON CASE

• PD will not release name of officer who moved the car and left it. Family says LE claim they don't have a record of it. Another woman went missing 2 weeks prior seven miles away from where her car was found. No attempt made to contact car owner is a red flag to family about possible LE misaction in this case.
  • PD told family they didn't have caselog or info at all about who moved the car.
  • Family learned that LE had moved the car from local community members who witnessed it. LE never called family to mention moving the car or to inform them the Cieha was missing.
  • Four days passed before missing persons report was filed.
  • It took the acting detective 10 days to get the case.
  • Family very unhappy and frustrated with Hillsborough County Sheriff and Plant City PD.

ODD DETAILS AND QUESTIONS MENTIONED BY FAMILY
  • SIL has confirmation that BF did not call Ceiha's phone during those four days of absence. This is very strange. It's as if he knew no one would answer.
  • BF and friend's father said that Ceiha "left distraught" but they did not follow up or check on her.
  • Mother says Ceiha is "overly dramatic" and that's just her personality. She feels things intensely and is passionate. Implication that C. "acting distraught" doesn't mean prone to self-harm but part of her regular personality.
  • Four days passed before BF's best friend's house was searched, so much could happen in those four days. Concern about lost evidence.
  • No flat tires and nothing wrong with the car that would explain it being abandoned.
  • Forensic testing was done on the car that Monday and PD kept it for 6 to 8 weeks before returning it to C.'s Mom.
  • When family searched that area, those shoes weren't there. Family says "we know for a fact someone put those shoes there." Sheriff's dept is holding shoes as evidence.
  • Family doesn't think that Cieha's case is connected to case of other missing woman nearby. They thought that at first but "things they have seen and learned" now make them believe there is no connection between these cases.

RED FLAG TAKEAWAY: SIL has confirmation that BF did not call Ceiha's phone during those four days of absence. This is very strange.

Family begs anyone in that small community to share what they know. Also urges us to follow the Finding Cieha page on Facebook for information.

If you have info on Cieha's case, please contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
I wish they would at least have searches - there's so much wild land around here.
JMO

I wish they would at least have searches - there's so much wild land around here.
JMO
I agree. I know they’ve searched the area on several occasions, handed out MP flyers to vehicles as they passed by, etc but I believe additional searches should be done regularly.
And yes I understand that searches take time, money, and resources.

These two key notes just don’t sit right with me at all! IMO-Surely, the police dept saying they don’t have record of a call log or case/incident report # for LE responding to her car on the tracks has got to be untruthful (to put it nicely)! I don’t know any LE agency that does not keep records of calls or incidents that occur!
That of course gets my mind thinking a few things!!

ETA: untruthful on PD’s part not the family.

I watched Brainscratch last night about Cieha. I was very impressed by her sister- in -law. I hope such nice people will get answers as to what happened to their family member. Such a shame! Where are you, Cieha. This case is haunting.
There’s two Brain scratch videos out on Cieha. One was a week ago & the other a day ago. Both are informative.

The sheriff stated in the podcast HCSO did that they interviewed the friend’s parents as well. He didn’t say exactly whether he asked them if they saw her leave the house that day. He just stated he asked the parents about Cieha and they really didn’t have too much interaction (or opinion for lack of better word) when it came to her.
So I’m not sure if they were at the house when Cieha supposedly left.
I wish we knew when she communicated with the Lakeland friend. Was it before or after she left the house?

Good question. IMO after she left the house but I don't know why...
I can’t help but think of savannah spurlock who was seen in the company of a man who was arrested for her murder - he buried her in his parents property ....
JMO

Traffic Unit | City of Plant City, Florida

Traffic Unit of Plant City PD
Traffic Unit

Overview
The Traffic Management Unit is devoted to traffic law enforcement and traffic crash investigation. Its goal is to ensure that traffic moves safely and efficiently throughout the City. The unit strives to lower the incidents of:

• Property damage
  • Personal injury
  • Death on the streets and highways
All officers of the unit have attended training as Traffic Homicide Investigators ranging from at-scene investigation to traffic crash reconstruction. Officers also perform many Community Oriented Policing activities and many other community functions.

Traffic Stops
Performing traffic stops is one of the responsibilities of this unit. Reason for these traffic stops include:

• Moving violations such as speeding, weaving, or reckless driving
  • Equipment and/or registration violations
  • Safety violations such as no seat belts or children not in car seats
  • Criminal investigation: when officer suspects the vehicle or occupants to have been involved in a crime

Communications Unit | City of Plant City, Florida

In the interview, Cieha’s family stated when they contacted Plant City PD about moving the car, they were answered with there’s no call log record or incident # for that incident and couldn’t release names.

Based on Plant City PD website, they have a state of the art communications division. IMO, I’d think a division of sort would have thorough records.

Communications Unit

Communications Center
The Plant City Police Department has a state-of-the-art Communications Center including:

• Computer aided dispatch system
  • FCIC ll with imaging capabilities
  • CJNET for intelligence retrieval
  • Enhanced 911 system on a closed circuit security system
Staff
The Communications Center is staffed 24 hours a day by professionals trained in 911, police dispatching, fire dispatching, and critical call handling. The Telecommunicator lll acts as the shift supervisor and dispatches police calls.

The Telecommunicator ll dispatches Fire and EMS calls, and the Telecommunicator l answers emergency and non-emergency telephone calls. In addition to the 19 week training program, many members have additional professional certifications.

Records Unit | City of Plant City, Florida

And here’s where they give the procedure for obtaining records.

Records Unit

Requesting Records
Police reports and supplemental materials can be requested from the Records Unit either in person or through a signed letter of request.If you are submitting your request by mail, make sure that your request includes:

• Daytime contact phone number
  • Mailing address
  • Check covering the cost of the requested items
Records are released according to the Public Guide for Law Enforcement Agencies, which outlines the Florida State Statutes relating to Public Law. If you have any questions regarding copies of public records, please contact the Records Unit during the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at 813-757-9200, ext. 2226.

Prices
There’s a table with various prices based on what you request.

Cops Corner Archives | Page 3 of 34 | Plant City Observer

It appears the Plant City Observer has a section in their paper that includes incidents/police calls; it seems to be published weekly. I’m not sure if a handful of incidents are chosen to publish or how it works. It seems to be posted regularly each week, but when looking through them the week that would include Cieha’s car on the tracks is missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back