FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Shaynfl74

Shaynfl74 New Member

The train track has been shutdown and hasnt been used in a few years due to maint. And repairs

2. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

There was a discussion in Veronica’s thread that you can pop over and read. The two families were teaming up at one point.

3. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

It is obvious that Cieha is a well loved individual who has a family that is determined to find her.

July 31
    Cieha Annette Taylor missing and loved. Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. Our families hearts are broken. We are devastated this is something we would never wish on anyone. We’ve received little to know updates on Ciehas case. Ciehas case is still an open and ongoing investigation. We understand the detectives cannot share every single detail with us. It’s just so hard not knowing.

Please join us in solidarity for Cieha on Saturday August 8, 2020 at 6pm for a candlelight prayer vigil for Cieha.

We pray and hope our girl is found before this event. If that is not the case this will be the 6 month since Cieha has been missing.

We know no matter how bold our requests may seem God can do all we ask and so much more! If we touch and agree he will answer our prayers. We are praying for answers. We are praying the Lord will lead us in the right direction to find our girl.

If you are unable to come please take a moment of silence and say a prayer or light a candle wherever you are to stand in solidarity with us.

We will be practicing social distancing. Please wear a mask. Covid-19 cases are still on the high and cases are continuing to rise.

We appreciate all the love and support we’ve received. Please continue to share and pray we find Cieha and bring her home.

4. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Good questions!
    I’m going to see if I can find anything on whether there is a pond or if it’s a farm that hires workers seasonally.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looking on google maps, I was able to get somewhat of a better idea of the surroundings around the tracks on E Trapnell, neighborhood, the strawberry farm.....

5. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

To look up Foxy Farms, you have to google the following name:
    Colorful Harvest/Foxy Produce
    E Trapnell Rd
    Plant City

According to what is shown from the link above (google maps) this is what the strawberry farm looks like, entrances, etc..
    The railroad tracks is visible in the background of the last photo.
    upload_2020-7-31_16-37-17.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-38-34.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-39-6.jpeg

6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

According to link (Google maps) above, this gives us an idea of the surroundings across from the strawberry farm. It doesn’t seem to be in a busy part of town but there are houses, buildings all around.

Across from farm near tracks on E Trapnell Rd
    upload_2020-7-31_16-44-16.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-45-17.jpeg

7. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

And lastly, here are the tracks by the farm on E Trapnell. I assume these are the ones where her car was found, but there may be another set I didn’t see...

upload_2020-7-31_16-49-20.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-49-55.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_16-50-18.jpeg

Attached Files:

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the work you are doing - where can she be ?

9. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Using the same link above, but using satellite view I was unable to see a pond there at the farm.

upload_2020-7-31_17-7-20.jpeg

upload_2020-7-31_17-7-39.jpeg

10. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

I was in Plant City and drove by Trapnell Rd twice today. Thinking about Cieha and Veronica and where they could be. I often try to think of what bodies of water are close and about the only larger ones I can think of in this case are the Medard Reservoir and the Alafia River. There is so much open space around here too. Hoping these women are found. It has been far too long.

11. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

The candlelight vigil next weekend will be held at Foxy Farms (Strawberry farm).

12. BlkMtnGirl

BlkMtnGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for your local perspective. Looking at the pictures of the track, I don't think the average person or even LE would know that it wasn't being used. Or is it really obvious?

13. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Good point!
    I’d think LE would know & those work live or work in the area, but someone just passing through or that doesn’t frequent the area as much would most likely not have a clue.

14. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

I went back to a previous post on the find fb page; it was a July 30 post. Underneath it, there was a new comment posted today by SEF. I’m not sure how much of it is truth, but it makes a lot of sense IMO.

15. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Of course LE would know that the tracks were not used.
    Plant City is a small town.

16. Carmita V

Carmita V Active Member

I just read that a person (male) was arrested in Lakeland related to this case???

Fireflize, Flicka1, Rural_PC and 2 others like this.
  17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

In a news report?

18. Carmita V

Carmita V Active Member

I m looking now.

mlhenn, Fireflize, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  19. Carmita V

Carmita V Active Member

Apparently, it is another case in Lakeland.

20. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

I was reading through any new comments. Under April 18 post, the family responds to a question asking if TX Equasearch has been asked to help. The family responded: “Yes, we have but HCSO does not want them to come in and assist.

I don’t understand why HCSO is dead set on not asking for assistance or even allowing other groups and agencies to help!

KatzEye, pizzaman12, Flicka1 and 4 others like this.