FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Acorunadepor

Acorunadepor ''There is fire where you are going."

I think something different went down. She supposedly dropped her boyfriend off. And the only witness is a certain friend he was being dropped off at.

I think she tried to flee at that location, whatever was going on in the car it made her leave the car at that location. She was chased down and overpowered, put inside of a car (which was following them) and disappeared from side after that moment.

Staging a car is something quite different, because that means you can be spotted. Leaving the car on the tracks getting into another car. Dont get me wrong my scenario of what possibly happened also includes the risk of being seen. Only difference is it I think it happened all of sudden, in the moment.

kelsie, MaryG12, MajorHoople and 7 others like this.

2. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

This is such a strange case and my heart goes out to Cieha's friends and family that obviously love her very much and are committed to finding her. As a previous member mentioned, the fact that she spoke to her friend and sounded strange does provide some hope that she could possibly be out there somewhere unharmed.

The car on the train tracks thing really stumps me though. Why leave a vehicle (running or not) in the middle of a roadway on railroad tracks? The only reason I can think of is that you want/expect a train to come along and smash it to bits. If someone besides Cieha put it there, the only reason I can guess they would do that is because there is something they didn't want anyone to find in/on that vehicle and believed that a train smashing it would take care of it. If there wasn't anything they wanted destroyed, it would be much easier and draw far less attention to just move the vehicle somewhere inconspicuous and leave it, not to mention the possibility of it being discovered before a train came along. Trapnell is a country road but sees enough traffic that other cars would almost certainly come up on Cieha's car pretty soon after it was left there.

The other possibility is that Cieha herself put it there but again, why? Even if she intended to run off or harm herself, why would she feel the need to destroy her own vehicle, unless she was just really in a confused or bad mental place. I don't remember seeing if anyone has perhaps searched up and down the areas next to those train tracks in both directions? And then there are her shoes....

I live nearby and anytime I am in Plant City near downtown, there are a lot of trains going through there. I found a CSX map of their routes in the area and it looks like there are three different routes that pass through the downtown/viewing platform area. I believe the only trains I have personally seen in downton were all on the east-west route that runs roughly parallel to MLK through Seffner and Dover to the west and then Hwy 92 as you head East. I've also seen Amtrak trains on that route in Dover and boy, do those things FLY down the tracks.

I'm going to attempt to add a map from the CSX website that I've added some of my not so fabulous drawing onto. The pink is where Cieha's car was found. Red is the east-west route that is very active with both CSX and Amtrak. Orange is a route that I know is active because I live close enough to hear the train horns sometimes and occasionally get stopped at a crossing when I am driving in the area. The green is another route I know is active due to my having been stopped for freight trains at RR crossings on it. Also including link to interactive CSX route map which is kind of interesting in and of itself.

Half tempted to go park somewhere near the Trapnell route with a book and just wait to see if I see any trains come through.

CSX map: CSX.com - CSX System Map

ETA: I'm not sure where the boyfriend's home is located but if Cieha were heading to Lakeland, it's very possible that she was just going to head east on Hwy 60 vs. going up to I-4. The location of her vehicle is not more than a couple miles from 60. Wondering if the vehicle's location is along a route someone might reasonably be expected to take from the boyfriend's home to Hwy 60.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  3. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

@HouseRules
    I feel like where her boyfriend’s/friend’s house (the house she was supposedly last seen at) is posted somewhere in this thread. If not, it may be that I found it as I was trying to find info on her case. I’ll take a look.

4. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

@HouseRules
    Thank you for the maps. They are very helpful!:)

Marg from Oz, Flicka1, Magz and 2 others like this.
  5. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

I was able to find these two posts

Not an exact location...can’t seem to remember where I found that at.
    But this at least gives us an idea!
    •around 1/2-1 mile from tracks
    •south of tracks

Marg from Oz, Flicka1, Magz and 2 others like this.
  6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

Aug 14
    “We will not give up until we find you! We will not stop until we find you!” #FindingCieha

Missing And Loved Cieha Annette Taylor

Cieha has been missing for 190 days. Let that sink in. 190 days!!!! Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. Our families hearts are broken. We are devastated this is something we would never wish on anyone. Ciehas case is still an open and ongoing investigation. However there have been no new leads. We need to continue to post and share her pictures so her name and face continue circulating on Facebook and around the world. We need answers as to what happened to our girl.

7. HouseRules

HouseRules Well-Known Member

Thanks for trying to find posts with location of residence where Cieha allegedly dropped her boyfriend and his friend off. I went to look at the Finding Cieha page and found the following within a post from 6 days ago:

"Cieha was last seen in Plant City FL on Thursday February 06, 2020 after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home at 4pm. She has not been seen since then. Her car was found 3 hours later around the block abandoned with her belongings inside."

This kind of answered some questions for me but also created new ones. The car was found "around the block" from the residence in question which indicates it was close. Really close. This area is fairly rural but it's not like there are just a few houses within that .5-1 mile radius. Also, the drop off was said to have taken place at 4 pm but her vehicle was not found until 3 hours later, per this post. Assuming this is correct timing, IMHO there is absolutely NO way that car sat in the middle of Trapnell Rd across those train tracks for 3 hours. I think it's feasible that once it had been abandoned, the first few cars that came up behind it might have honked, thinking there was someone in the car, and then just driven around it. The location is less than a mile off of Redman Pkwy, which is like the main drag into and out of Plant City from the south and as I mentioned before, Trapnell sees a fair amount of traffic and is busy enough to rate a stoplight where it intersects with Redman Pkwy.

Dang...I had so much more typed out and accidentally did some old person technology thing and lost most of this post. I'll try to come back later and re-gather my thoughts.

Not an exact location...can’t seem to remember where I found that at.
    But this at least gives us an idea!
    •around 1/2-1 mile from tracks
    •south of tracks[/QUOTE]

8. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

Aug 15
    Long Post Alert

Hello Findingcieha Followers. We wanted to touch base with you all regarding a few things that have been weighing heavy on our hearts as a family over the course of the last few weeks.

First off we want to say thank you for all your prayers, likes, shares, thoughts and support during this extremely difficult time our family is going through. Cieha has been missing for 191 days. Our worlds have been turned upside down ever since. We are so very thankful for all the help and out pour of love we have received from family, friends and even complete strangers.

We are very disheartened by the fakes, the frauds and the imposters who have portrayed to be something they’re not reaching out and making broken promises to help us find our girl which end with zero results. Like the old saying actions speak louder then words. We’ve only heard words. No action has been taken. This is something we wouldn’t wish on our worst enemy. The agony and pain we all feel on a daily basis is excruciating. It’s even unbearable at times. We didn’t ask for our family to scrutinized and lives to be displayed publicly for everyone to put there two sense in. We are a very private family. We have all had to step out of our comfort zones and let our guards down to trust people for help with finding Cieha. Which more then often lead to more heartache.

This page is THE ONLY PAGE RAN by Ciehas family. We are aware there are 3 other pages with Ciehas name/picture associated. We do not support these other 3 pages. Our family members are not admins on the pages. We do not condone what is being said and done on the other pages. We cannot control what is being posted and or said. Followers if you would like to continue following these other pages do so at your own will. We have decided as a family we will no longer post on the other 3 pages as we do not agree with somethings that have transpired. We want to remind you this page is THE ONLY PAGE RAN by Ciehas family. We all respond to comments and messages. At this point everything you need to know about Cieha case that we know and are able to share (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND CIEHAS CASE IS STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION)can be found on this page on the very first post pinned at the top

We want to remind people to be kind to one another. You’d be surprised at how many internet trolls there are out there. We are so tired of the disrespect. It seems like everyday it’s something new with what someone has said on social media.

9. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Finding Cieha

Aug 18

Cieha has been missing for 194 days. Have you seen Cieha???

Cieha was last seen in Plant City Florida on Thursday February 06, 2020. She has not been seen or heard from since then.

Ciehas case is still an ongoing investigation however it’s turned to a cold case as we have no new leads.

We need to continue to post and share her pictures so her name and face continue circulating on Facebook and around the world. We need answers as to what happened to our girl.

If you have any information regarding Cieha please contact HCSO at 813-247-8200.

10. kelsie

kelsie Well-Known Member

11. Stopthehate

Stopthehate Well-Known Member

In one of the first articles, it says the bf lived on Cowart Rd. If you look at that road on mapquest, depending where on Cowart he lives, the RR Tracks are right off that road. It looks like she took a left out of Cowart and the tracks are right there. What could have happened in that short of a distance? Makes you think if she left that house on her own.

12. Acorunadepor

Acorunadepor ''There is fire where you are going."

That's what I thought in the beginning. But now I am not so sure he was dropped off at all. Only two people can corroborate that scenario, him and his friend.

13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I wonder if we have a savannah spurlock situation going on here? jmo

Marg from Oz, Flicka1, Gigi3 and 3 others like this.
  14. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Did the bf and his friend work at construction sites?

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

LE has given no update that I am finding - are they even investigating this?
    JMO

16. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

The sheriff stated in the podcast HCSO did that they interviewed the friend’s parents as well. He didn’t say exactly whether he asked them if they saw her leave the house that day. He just stated he asked the parents about Cieha and they really didn’t have too much interaction (or opinion for lack of better word) when it came to her.
    So I’m not sure if they were at the house when Cieha supposedly left.
    I wish we knew when she communicated with the Lakeland friend. Was it before or after she left the house?

17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Honestly, no idea. LE hasn’t released names and asked Cieha’s family not to release names either.

But......I believe I found his name & possible his Facebook!!!

18. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Did you get a chance to listen to the podcast by HCSO? If not, it’s very informative. Quite a few things that haven’t been shared until then.

I posted up thread where Cieha’s family shared in a post that her case has turned into a cold case already. :(:(

19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

No, I haven't - thank you will go look for the link now.

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020