Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not good with the legal stuff. What exactly does that mean? Does she need to get ahold of them? And that’s not her current address so if she doesn’t get in contact with them, does that mean they’ll like issue a warrant for her or something?

I’m not sure about there but I did see a local judge get irritated about a witness and a guy not showing up for jury and he had them both scooped up.

When I was in local media, I had quite a powerful experience regarding the DP and I still can’t bring myself to support it. I had been against it all my life based on upbringing but I found myself covering a murder case where the victim was a personal friend. There was nothing more stressful that to be 30 ft from someone in a courtroom and to see this sentence handed down. It really wasn’t pity for the perp as I heard him joke about it as they put him on an elevator but just being in the same space where a government condemns someone to die shook me to my core. I vividly recall getting home that night and just staring at the wall.
I agree with you @worm, and whenever I read that the DP is not a negotiating tool I have to disagree. I think the human psyche fears learning a jury of their peers condemning one to death. The mental turmoil would be overwhelming. MOO

I agree with you @worm, and whenever I read that the DP is not a negotiating tool I have to disagree. I think the human psyche fears learning a jury of their peers condemning one to death. The mental turmoil would be overwhelming. MOO

I generally agree but some of them simply don’t care. I think that’s sad but I read of some recent cases in TN where they carried out the DP and I recall a couple of them were in remorseful. The only female on death row, and youngest when convicted, has a story that scared me as bad as The Exorcist. I don’t know, I guess I don’t sweat it because luckily so far I havant had to make any decisions related to the DP and hope I never will.

I mentioned earlier about grammar and I’m thankful to this machine for telling me that “femail” wouldn’t work. I’m glad I wasn’t driving during that english blackout.

Looking at the court site, recent documents added are related to discovery. They all have lists of names of witnesses.

Case : 2020CF005654A000XX

Tony Wiggins next hearing:
11/03/2020 10:30 AM BARTOW COURTHOUSE STHR - STATUS HEARING

Case : 2020CF005655A000XX
Wm Robert Wiggins next hearing:
10/27/2020 8:30 AM FELONY PRETRIAL CONFERENCE VIRTUAL
PRET - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE

Case : 2020CF005655A000XX
Mary Whittemore next hearing:
10/27/2020 8:30 AM FELONY PRETRIAL CONFERENCE VIRTUAL
PRET - PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE

Payrollnerd and friends -- would you remind me? Is MW sitting in jail or did she bond out?
Not that it matters, but I can never get enthused about the DP, even for a like TW.
Death is just permanent anesthesia, and that's an easy way out.
On the other hand, I'm hoping that RW and MW don't get off easy - it feels like they're more complicit than could otherwise be portrayed.

Payrollnerd and friends -- would you remind me? Is MW sitting in jail or did she bond out?
Not that it matters, but I can never get enthused about the DP, even for a ******* like TW.
On the other hand, I'm hoping that RW and MW don't get off easy - it feels like they're more complicit than could otherwise be portrayed.

I’ve thought about just how much RW and MW knew of what was to be on the trip from Dollar Gen to the lake. If they knew anything at all of TWs plan they would be complicit. Now, I’ve said that I thought this was Meth rage so maybe he didn’t indicate his intentions, that’s where they need to slip up and say something.

Not that it matters, but I can never get enthused about the DP, even for a ******* like TW.
There was nothing online yesterday about MW bonding out. I get the impression nobody gives a rip if she sits in there and rots. The bond amount isn’t that high. JMO

@PayrollNerd - for this case:
Polk County #2020CF002134000XX
I have TJ appearing on 10/27 also. Correct?
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Last edited:
So RW and Mary are charged with accessory to murder, I thought it was just tampering and Acc after the fact. Even more reason to put the pressure on them to testify.
I’d have to go look at the Case Summary to verify. I may have abbreviated too much on my table of cases above.

ETA: You are correct on the charges. “Accessory After The Fact” I did a clip of WRWs Case Summary. Sorry for condensing too much!

Attachments

• CE3897FA-201D-4A0D-935B-B841EDCCDA8E.jpeg
    CE3897FA-201D-4A0D-935B-B841EDCCDA8E.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
On the other hand, there is some sweetness to the possibility that, in order to save herself, MW might be forced to testify so that her *** boyfriend gets the DP.
And sweetness that TW would have to sit there and listen to it from his one great love.
It would lay bare the truth about relationships.

I think with the gun evidence and the possibility of them testifying with the DP hanging, he goes for a plea deal. Todd Kohleppe killed 7 people and swung a plea in the DP happy south so I think it’s reasonable that TW does.

I can’t say yay or nay on whether TW would take a plea. He really has nothing to lose either way. There are a few local rumors around Frostproof and one that I think is pure BS but it involves the child so I don’t know if I’m allowed to say it. There’s so much I want to say but I don’t know if I can since it’s about RW’s child. I’m starting to slowly distance myself from this situation due to the fact that I’m pregnant and I don’t need the drama that comes along with all of it. The struggle is real y’all.

I'll be shortening these up a bit....

Tuesday, October 27th:

*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am ET) - FL – Damion Allen Tillman (23) Keven Michael Springfield(30) & Brandon Cyril Rollins (27) (July 17, 2020, Frostproof) -for *Mary Clare Whittemore (27) TJ''s gf arrested (7/21/20), charged (7/23/20) & arraigned (8/24/20) with 3 counts of accessory after the fact of a capital felony (F1). Plead not guilty. $45K bond for accessory ($15K for each count). Must wear GPS monitor upon release.
Crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 7/23/20 reference post #389 here:
FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

7/27/20 Update: Arraignment hearing on 8/24/20. Granting pretrial release. Conditions: Do not engage in any criminal activity; do not use or possess any illegal drugs; defendant may not leave the State of Florida without the court's permission; no driving without a valid driver's license or permit; post cash or surety bond if required; do not use, possess or carry any firearms, guns, weapons, ammunition or knives; the defendant is prohibited from having any intentional contact with victim(s) family; must stay 500 feet away from family, homes, vehicles, places of employment and/or schools at all times; no contact with co-defendant(s) directly or indirectly. Hearing on 8/25/20. 8/6/20: Notice of appearance of counsel: Pa N. Mora.
8/24/20 Update: Waived arraignment hearing; defense attorney presented a written plea of not guilty. Notice of confidential info within court filing. Next Pretrial Services Program hearing on 8/25/20. 8/25/20 Update: 5 applications for search warrants. 9/2/20: Supplemental Discovery for expert witnesses submitted. 8/25/20 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 10/27/20. 9/3/20 Update: Defense-Motion for Bond Reduction. 8/20/20: 10th Judicial Circuit application for search warrant for electronic devices.
*Tony Lee J “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26) – Murder: Status hearing on 11/3/20. Assault charge &Firearms: Pretrial hearing on 10/27/20.
*William "Robert" Wiggins (21) – Pretrial hearing on 10/27/20.

ALSO:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am ET) - FL – Damion Allen Tillman (23) Keven Michael Springfield(30) & Brandon Cyril Rollins (27) (July 17, 2020, Frostproof) - for *William "Robert" Wiggins (21) TJ's bro arrested (7/21/20) & charged (7/23/20) with 3 counts of accessory after the fact of a capital felony & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $15K bond for accessory & $1K for tampering charge & charged (7/23/20) with 2 counts of nuisance injurious to health. Plead not guilty. Bond $45K accessory ($15K for each count), $1K for tampering & $500 ($250 for each count) for nuisance. Bond out, all Surety bonds @ $46,500 on 8/7/20. Violated bond conditions, back in jail 8/20/20.
Crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 8/12/20 reference post #413 here:
FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

8/21/20: Notice of confidential info with a court filing. Arraignment hearing on 8/28/20. 8/28/20 Update: Written plea of not guilty already entered on 7/28/20. Next hearing on 9/3/20. 8/31/20: Motion for pretrial detention.
9/3/20 Update: Hearing for violation of bond on 9/4/20. And Murder: Next pretrial hearing on 10/27/20. 9/4/20 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing 10/27/20. 9/20/20: Grand jury on 9/30/20.
*Tony Lee J “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26) – Murder: Status hearing on 11/3/20. Assault charge & Firearms: Pretrial hearing on 10/27.
*Mary Clare Whittemore (27) – Pretrial conference hearing on 10/27/20.

ALSO:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (Firearms & Aggravated battery charges) (@ 8:30am ET) - FL – Damion Allen Tillman (23), Keven Michael Springfield (30) & Brandon Cyril Rollins (27) (July 17, 2020, Frostproof). for *Tony Lee J. “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26) aka John L. Wiggins arrested (7/21/20) & charged (7/23/20) & indicted (9/30/20) with 3 counts of 1st degree capital murder, tampering with evidence (F3), possession of a firearm by a convicted felon (F-2) & possession of ammunition by a convicted felon (F-2). Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP.
Crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 7/28/20 reference post #397 here:

7/30/20: Written plea of not guilty. Arraignment hearing on 8/26/20. Arraignment was cancelled. Status hearing on 9/10/20. 9/10/20 Update: Filed on 9/9/20 Motion to withdraw from counsel. Hearing was cancelled due to attorney ethical conflict. 9/10/20 Update: No info for murder charge. Firearms & assault next pretrial conference hearing on 10/27/20.
9/10/20 Update: Murder: Defendant’s motion to appoint co-counsel. Counsel has suggested Debra Tuomey, Esq. Next status hearing on 11/3/20 @ 10:30am. 9/20/20: Written plea of not guilty. 9/30/20 Update: A grand jury formally charged Tony TJ Wiggins, Jr. with 3 counts of first-degree murder, of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon & tampering with evidence. Prosecutors have 45 days to determine whether to seek the death penalty. 10/5/20: Discovery filed with witness list & State’s demand reciprocal discovery & alibi from defense.
10/13/20: The State Attorney’s Office filed its intent to seek the death penalty for Tony “T.J.” Wiggins Jr. on Tuesday in Polk County circuit court.

*Arrested & charged (3/14/20) & arraigned (6/5/20) with 2nd degree aggravated battery (person uses a deadly weapon) & 3rd degree aggravated assault (deadly weapon w/o intent to kill). Plead not guilty. Bond $6K. Bonded out on 3/16/20. Bond was cancelled (7/22/20).
Crime & court info from 3/16/20 thru 7/30/20 reference post #397 here:

8/5/20/20 Update: Case will be consolidated with murder charge case. Arraignment hearing on 8/26/20. And next for assault case a pretrial conference hearing on 9/15/20 @ 8:30am. 8/26/20 Update: Arraignment hearing was cancelled. 9/15/20 Update: Next hearing on 10/27/20 @ 8:30am.
*Mary Clare Whittemore (27) – Pretrial conference hearing on 10/27/20.
*William Robert Wiggins (21) – Pretrial conference hearing on 10/27/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph