Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM And don't get me wrong, Robert is no saint. He's got violent tendencies too. I know he's beaten a few people up. He tried to tell the person I know that she needed to be careful because of something he did in Sebring the weekend of the murder. But in hindsight, I think he was trying to tell her (without telling her) that something was about to go down and be careful.

Sebring is in neighboring Highlands county ( vs. Polk county where murders took place). Highlands county is the place where TJ got caught doing the car burglaries (convicted/4 year sentence IIRC) and the storage place break in's (convicted/2 year sentence IIRC).

It appears he/TJ purposefully likes to cross county/jurisdictional lines for crimes? (nod to R.I.P. WS member Firefox)

I do hope your friend has called law enforcement (even if anonymously through crime stoppers) about this information, or is she is too fearful?

I wonder what Robert was referring to, but LE might need/should have! this info. MOO

This, if what you are saying is on point possibly, It may be more relevant than the engine/truck theft story that is being told and relevant to THIS case/motive or background? Just a consideration here.

ETA:
A slewwwwwwwwwwwww of charges in Highlands county for TJ stemming from criminal activities on 1/19/2012 and 1/27/2012 which has over 120 charges including felony mischief, burglary, armed burglary, grand theft of firearms, possession of short barrel shotgun. It looks like he got two years in state prison for that.

Next up in Highlands county was from criminal activity on 6/9/2014 including grand theft, burglary etc. TJ was then sentenced to 4 years in the state prison.

Highlands County Florida Clerk of Courts Search Court Records

@Katerz

Last edited:
I think the credit card issue came up because someone was wondering if TJ saw cash when Damion paid . . . and others see that he paid with a card, so presumably TJ wouldn't have seen how much cash Damion had.

What kind of card doesn't really matter, right?

Agree - I thought the same, but didn't know the reason someone was asking and was just tying up folks questions to assist as I was scrolling as one never knows what insights another poster has/wants info on that many of us don't understand, yet try to answer. That's what is great about this site, is so many folks have different questions that their mind is going to and the rest aren't catching up to yet on the significance.

Thanks for the explanation as I didn't know the background on why being asked.

Sebring is in neighboring Highlands county ( vs. Polk county where murders took place). Highlands county is the place where TJ got caught doing the car burglaries (convicted/4 year sentence IIRC) and the storage place break in's (convicted/2 year sentence IIRC).

It appears he/TJ purposefully likes to cross county/jurisdictional lines for crimes? (nod to R.I.P. WS member Firefox)

I do hope your friend has called law enforcement (even if anonymously through crime stoppers) about this information, or is she is too fearful?

I wonder what Robert was referring to, but LE might need/should have! this info. MOO

This, if what you are saying is on point possibly, It may be more relevant than the engine/truck theft story that is being told and relevant to THIS case? Just a consideration here.

Honestly, she wouldn't call the law. It's a situation of she'd do anything to keep him out of trouble.. when the police picked Robert up on the 21st, she told me they were trying to "pin" it on him and she didn't think he could do something like that.. TJ yes but not Robert, but that the trio was at McDonald's when it happened. But that was what she was told from Robert. So she would honestly lie to protect him. And I know her pretty well so I know that statement is true: that she would do anything to protect him.

Last edited:
@PayrollNerd That is a great way to share to threads.

Would it be too off topic for others who want to learn to walk through how you did that upload so we can help do such in the future as what I've been doing isn't as good as what you are doing, especially to help @Niner out in the future (and showing others) - and for other cases as I just don't know how to help as well as you have here.

Kudos and thanks!
This should get you started. If the PDF is too big, I haven't figured out a way to compress them but someone else on here did. I don't remember who. I did figure out you can save a document to PDF and then save a few pages at a time to break it up.

Attachments

• Access Polk County Records.pdf
    248.8 KB · Views: 19
This should get you started. If the PDF is too big, I haven't figured out a way to compress them but someone else on here did. I don't remember who. I did figure out you can save a document to PDF and then save a few pages at a time to break it up.

Thanks! I did such for another case here using the PDF compressor then uploading.

The problem is, I just can't figure out how to even put stuff in a PDF from some links as they open with "incompatible" to "print" or change to PDF. I'll keep working on it. Thanks so much!

Here's the PDF compressor that I used in another case that was HUGE, but it compressed small enough to do a PDF upload here within the limits of size. I actually did two compressions back to back in another case to be able to upload text documents.

I assume this post is not OT, as it helps others here at WS in the future with other cases, and this case in the future. It is free and works great at WS to get in the KB range of size vs. oversized more than ??? megabytes. Old fart here lol

Compress PDF Files Online

Last edited:
We'll agree to disagree on this one. I go to Dollar Tree often, and never use cash. Credit card even for a small purchase. Right now, due to COVID, change is short and many companies are wanting no cash/change. I digress.

Not that it gives insight on whether credit or debit ?... other than most folks who only have debit card which is not ALSO a credit card don't have good enough credit rating to get a credit card. Therefore, they would have to put in PIN number on the reader at purchase using a debit card. (Someone else can review if they think relevant to see if PIN put in after inserting card?)

ETA: I went down the rabbit hole to quickly find as the video is so accessible here on threads. Yes, he did put in a PIN MOO about 1:45 into video after he inserted card, therefore MOO = debit card purchase as you don't need to type in PIN # with credit cards.

Also, noted no one, including clerk, are wearing masks for COVID.

I'm Canadian and here our debit cards are strictly tied to our bank accounts. If you also have a credit card the logo will appear on the debit card but the transaction appears on your bank statement. Both credit and debit cards require a 4 digit PIN for the transaction to work. I have excellent credit as do most people with both cards. I was told that in the US the banks will assign a transaction to your credit card balance if you dont have funds in your bank account whereas in Canada the transaction will fail if you dont have funds in your bank account to cover the purchase. We also have Tap and Go which allows us to press the card to the terminal without having to enter PIN. That usually only works for 3 or 4 transactions in one day for purchase under a specific amount so if you lost the card someone couldn't go a spending spree.

The Polk county site is saying that I can’t access the confession stuff that was just put up.

I don't see anywhere what you are stating as fact that a confession stuff was just put up. Where is what are you stating as fact, do you have a link as this confession stuff is really getting legs without MSM or law enforcement to reference? Are all these comments from @Tricia Youtube cast the other night and nowhere else?

Here on threads, most are saying this may not have happened, and even if did, would be redacted in State of Florida as not allowed to publish confessions MOO (IIRC, only source potentially for this "3-page written confession came from a VI said such which @Tricia spoke to on her youtube the other night about a 3 page confession, and perhaps @Tricia will clarify on the threads? (nothing in MSM or LE sites that I see).

What are you wanting to see? We can do screenshots, but nothing new for the weekend MOO. This is the latest screenshot from TJ case MOO

upload_2020-7-26_11-19-17.png

source: PublicCaptcha

(MOO latest addition to the court records was ....APD of record dated 7/24 = "Appointed public defender" of record was noted in the court documents

Let us know which site/where you aren't able to access and we may be able to assist

Last edited:
Well, I for one, if a threat was made in the checkout line, would have called LE and told them.
Then again, I am fearless and don't back down to bullies.
So a young kid running the register may or may not have known TJ and felt threatened. AND that is even grasping that anything incrementing was said at the check out lane

If I heard a threat in the checkout line, I, too, would call police but I don't think there's any way to know what took place in that line unless the cashier shared what he heard and it becomes public knowledge.
ETA, Spartygirl, I just read the comment you were responding to so now I understand the meaning of your comment. I've edited my comment to reflect that.

Last edited:
We'll agree to disagree on this one. I go to Dollar Tree often, and never use cash. Credit card even for a small purchase. Right now, due to COVID, change is short and many companies are wanting no cash/change. I digress.

Not that it gives insight on whether credit or debit ?... other than most folks who only have debit card which is not ALSO a credit card don't have good enough credit rating to get a credit card. Therefore, they would have to put in PIN number on the reader at purchase using a debit card. (Someone else can review if they think relevant to see if PIN put in after inserting card?)

ETA: I went down the rabbit hole to quickly find as the video is so accessible here on threads. Yes, he did put in a PIN MOO about 1:45 into video after he inserted card, therefore MOO = debit card purchase as you don't need to type in PIN # with credit cards.

Also, noted no one, including clerk, are wearing masks for COVID.

Yes, DT did use his card as a debit card and the reason I noticed that was because, as soon as I saw DT begin to press his 4 digit number on the keypad, I quickly looked over at TW to see if he was watching and trying to see DT's choice of numbers... and he wasn't. I also noticed that DT didn't do anything to try and hide the numbers he was punching in which made me sad. Just about everything about that video (which I've only watched once because it's just too hard that I know what's going to happen in less than 15 minutes to watch again.)

This makes me think that possibly, DT didn't feel threatened enough in the store as to thinking JW was planning to do anything that night. DT didn't hide what his pin # was.
Jmo and subject to change at any time.

@dixiegirl1035 , yea, I gathered that notion about the confession from the video and wrongfully assumed that it was public when I seen a post above about new documents. I shouldn’t assume as we all know the old saying about it. My apologies for leading us the wrong way.

Yes, DT did use his card as a debit card and the reason I noticed that was because, as soon as I saw DT begin to press his 4 digit number on the keypad, I quickly looked over at TW to see if he was watching and trying to see DT's choice of numbers... and he wasn't. I also noticed that DT didn't do anything to try and hide the numbers he was punching in which made me sad. Just about everything about that video (which I've only watched once because it's just too hard that I know what's going to happen in less than 15 minutes to watch again.)

This makes me think that possibly, DT didn't feel threatened enough in the store as to thinking JW was planning to do anything that night. DT didn't hide what his pin # was.
Jmo and subject to change at any time.

In retrospect, I think it is interesting that they show the order in which Demion enters AFTER Robert, then TJ and Mary come in and out before Demion enters after both TJ and Mary have gone in/out, then both Mary and TJ are back in less than 30 second after Damion entered...

but they don't show the final exit of Robert (who in AA is said to be standing behind TJ at the counter) nor Mary. Their focus on exit was TJ from the beginning MOO as they didn't show final exit of Robert and Mary when this video was released to the public... yet they did show Robert first entering at the very beginning alone... then TJ and Mary together.. going in/then out/then back in.

MOO my timeline of such:

21:49:30 Robert in red shirt enters DG
21:49:37 TJ and Mary enter (he in shirt with white emblem on left chest and she in white cap)
21:50:15 TJ and Mary exit store to outer right and stop as....
21:50:25 Damion passes by them and enters store from outer right
21:50:51 Mary re enters store
21:50:55 TJ re enters store
21:55:16 to :56 TJ behind Damion at cash register
21:56:25 Damion exits store
21:57:01 TJ exits store

The beginning it captures Robert and Mary, yet on the counter purchase and exit they don't include Robert nor Mary when they exit.

ETA: to add source so this post doesn't get deleted due to no link

Last edited:
In retrospect, I think it is interesting that they show the order in which Demion enters AFTER Robert, then TJ and Mary come in and out before Demion enters after both TJ and Mary have gone in/out, then both Mary and TJ are back in less than 30 second after Damion entered...

but they don't show the final exit of Robert (who in AA is said to be standing behind TJ at the counter) nor Mary. Their focus on exit was TJ from the beginning MOO as they didn't show final exit of Robert and Mary when this video was released to the public... yet they did show Robert first entering at the very beginning alone... then TJ and Mary together.. going in/then out/then back in.

MOO my timeline of such:

21:49:30 Robert in red shirt enters DG
21:49:37 TJ and Mary enter (he in shirt with white emblem on left chest and she in white cap)
21:50:15 TJ and Mary exit store to outer right and stop as....
21:50:25 Damion passes by them and enters store from outer right
21:50:51 Mary re enters store
21:50:55 TJ re enters store
21:55:16 to :56 TJ behind Damion at cash register
21:56:25 Damion exits store
21:57:01 TJ exits store

The beginning it captures Robert and Mary, yet on the counter purchase and exit they don't include Robert nor Mary when they exit.

ETA: to add source so this post doesn't get deleted due to no link

I was actually talking about this last night with my friend. You can tell the video has been spliced together. So I am guessing Robert walked out during one of those splices where pieces are missing. Because obviously Robert was IN the store, and somehow went outside to get into the white chevy he was driving.. we just don't see it. I think it's missing from the video.

Thanks! I did such for another case here using the PDF compressor then uploading.

The problem is, I just can't figure out how to even put stuff in a PDF from some links as they open with "incompatible" to "print" or change to PDF. I'll keep working on it. Thanks so much!

Here's the PDF compressor that I used in another case that was HUGE, but it compressed small enough to do a PDF upload here within the limits of size. I actually did two compressions back to back in another case to be able to upload text documents.

I assume this post is not OT, as it helps others here at WS in the future with other cases, and this case in the future. It is free and works great at WS to get in the KB range of size vs. oversized more than ??? megabytes. Old fart here lol

Compress PDF Files Online
Thanks for the link to compress. We can all learn from each other.

Your comment:
I just can't figure out how to even put stuff in a PDF from some links as they open with "incompatible" to "print" or change to PDF.

In the event you don't know, you can download most documents in whatever file option it has. Then save it as a PDF. I updated my document at the end to show how but essentially after downloading, do a File > Save As, change the Save as type to PDF.

upload_2020-7-26_13-29-58.png

Attachments

• Access Polk County Records.pdf
    302.1 KB · Views: 5
I was actually talking about this last night with my friend. You can tell the video has been spliced together. So I am guessing Robert walked out during one of those splices where pieces are missing. Because obviously Robert was IN the store, and somehow went outside to get into the white chevy he was driving.. we just don't see it. I think it's missing from the video.

Yes, Robert gave two different stories on which vehicle he was driving per AA. At first he said that he was driving his GREEN Ford F-150 truck, and then when confronted with surveillance that showed he was lying, only then he agreed that he was driving a white Chevy pickup truck of his cousins' (and stated that they went only to the McDonald in Lake Wales, and not the one in Frostproff.) Moo.

Also, I had thought that the 22:35 was from phone as to when Robert called his girlfriend, but from below, it appears this timing is from his statement, not phone proof.

Screenshot below as source from AA for Robert

upload_2020-7-26_14-25-10.png

Yes, Robert gave two different stories on which vehicle he was driving per AA. At first he said that he was driving his GREEN Ford F-150 truck, and then when confronted with surveillance that showed he was lying, only then he agreed that he was driving a white Chevy pickup truck of his cousins' (and stated that they went only to the McDonald in Lake Wales, and not the one in Frostproff.) Moo.

Also, I had thought that the 22:35 was from phone as to when Robert called his girlfriend, but from below, it appears this timing is from his statement, not phone proof.

Screenshot below as source from AA for Robert

View attachment 256995

Yeah I've never seen the green ford. The only vehicle I've seen Robert in with my own eyes is the cousin's white chevy. He held out on the information until there was evidence to back it up, that way he's not a "snitch" but unfortunately I feel that he's already labeled as one. Since Mary's lying to cover TJ's behind. He didn't want to be anywhere near that white truck during the murder because it linked to him. But he got caught in his lie.

@Katerz , do you have an opinion on your interactions around MW? Was she cordial or seem mean like the sheriff says?

They were talking about fighting someone.. so there's that. She wasn't "mean", but like I said I was only driving the vehicle we were in. I didn't really say anything to her other than hi. I would think her demeanor would have been different towards the police because they may have been pressing her for information. I don't know much about her, other than what I've heard from people I know, so I won't say any of it since that'd be a big no no. I trust the person I know Robert through so that's a different situation.

Why am I not surprised they were talking of fighting?

Growing up in the south, I’ve personally known people that were hot headed and always defensive. Ready to get violent in a split second. At the risk of seeming judgemental, TJ seems like he would be that way.

Why am I not surprised they were talking of fighting?

Growing up in the south, I’ve personally known people that were hot headed and always defensive. Ready to get violent in a split second. At the risk of seeming judgemental, TJ seems like he would be that way.

His charges alone say he's that way.. to be honest. I don't know what makes people to be wired that way. I have a bit of a temper at times but I'd never hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288