FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have you had contact with?
It's not that I have contact with anyone but it is cause and effect........

1. If a person goes to a location, its for a reason, be it personal thinking, errand, random stop or a meeting.
  2. If two or more people are at the same location it is a coincident or a meeting.

Cell phone or texts messaging is the primary source for establishing meetings. If DT, BR and KS were to meet
at the Lake the text messages would have recorded that. It is confirmed that BR and KS were going fishing.

Rule 2 applies to DT and BR and KS.
Rule 1 applies to BR and KS as they are in the same vehicle, reason fishing.

The gating question is
Why was DT at that location.
Why was the suspect(s) at that location.

DT cell phone should have the answers.......

The sad horrible irony is those guys could have ended up in that location for two different types of the same thing.
One by cat-fishing and the other catphishing

“Catphishing” (also known as “sweetheart scams”)

I am wondering if Brandon's Mom kept the cell phone at the house to stay in contact with her son, since she was also on the original phone call for help?

THAT would explain why Brandon's Father did not bring the phone with him when he raced to the scene.

2 cents

I thought the father said he was in such a rush to get to his son he rushed out leaving his phone behind.

Imo

It's not that I have contact with anyone but it is cause and effect........

1. If a person goes to a location, its for a reason, be it personal thinking, errand, random stop or a meeting.
  2. If two or more people are at the same location it is a coincident or a meeting.

Cell phone or texts messaging is the primary source for establishing meetings. If DT, BR and KS were to meet
at the Lake the text messages would have recorded that. It is confirmed that BR and KS were going fishing.

Rule 2 applies to DT and BR and KS.
Rule 1 applies to BR and KS as they are in the same vehicle, reason fishing.

The gating question is
Why was DT at that location.
Why was the suspect(s) at that location.

DT cell phone should have the answers.......

The sad horrible irony is those guys could have ended up in that location for two different types of the same thing.
One by cat-fishing and the other catphishing

“Catphishing” (also known as “sweetheart scams”)
BBM- DT was at the location to meet his friends, BR and KS, and go fishing with them

BBM- DT was at the location to meet his friends, BR and KS, and go fishing with them

Didn't the sheriff say he knows none of the three friends did anything wrong to cause this? That it wasn't about illegal drugs or anything they did wrong.

I missed everything he said in the clip Fox showed a few minutes ago.

The sheriff seems to already know a lot of information. I pray before the son died he told his dad who did it or at least what was happening as they were being killed.

Jmho

Last edited:
From the presser: Sheriff Grady Judd:
Tony Wiggins' TJ - triggerman
-----------------------
ETA:
Sleuthers, I did "real time" posts during the presser - most are marked as such - I may not have every detail correct:
3 arrested

TW - TJ - Tony "TJ" Wiggins (26)
RW - or just R in my posts - Robert Wiggins (21)
MW - Mary Whittemore - TJ's girfriend (27)
The suspects were identified as 26-year-old Tony “TJ” Wiggins, his girlfriend 27-year-old Mary Whittemore, and his brother, 21-year-old Robert Wiggins.
Victims:
Damion Tillman, 23, Keven Springfield, 30, and Brandon Rollins.
Brandon - B
Kevin - K
Damien - D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics