FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that yesterday and found it quite odd. I guess if her and TJ were in a really long term relationship, "common law marriage" type thing, then I guess that may be reasonable. It just seems odd that she didn't list someone from her own family.

If you consider that Mary's chosen a man TJ that has spent most of his adult years in prison (an improvement over his juvenile years), recently attempted to bash a man's head in with a crowbar and fortunately only broke his arm when the victim protected his head, and last week allegedly murdered 3 men from his home town in cold blood, I'd say that there's a very good chance that Mary is estranged from her blood family.

I'm afraid Mary's family is watching the nightmare they've long feared for Mary unveil itself right before their eyes. MOO

I'm not @PayrollNerd , yet I can assist. Magnified for us old folks! 8/28 it is for Robert

View attachment 256846

https://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/PublicSearch/FindPublicCase

Well, I went down a rabbit hole and got lost in it for hours. I couldn't figure out where all the felonies came from that was talked about in the presser. I clicked on each of those 50+ hits of Tony Lee Wiggins at the above Polk County site and just came up with felony type stuff which included
  • the tire iron case 2020CF002134A000XX from 3/10/2020 (he has slated on the docket for a pretrial hearing on that on 7/30/20 :p )
  • and the case number 2020MM002763A00BA from 4/17/2020 which is for open burning, operating a landfill, having over 1,500 tires etc (the reading of the arrest affidavit describes their living in the trailer... no water/electricity and the toilet goes directly to a hole in the ground ewwww) and that case has slated on the docket for a pretrial on 8/18/2020 :p )

There were some smaller stuff, but no biggie felony stuff... so then... I went to the neighboring county records... Highlands County.

Bingo

Paydirt

Highlands County Florida Clerk of Courts Search Court Records

It looks like he did two very major things, and went to prison both times.

A slewwwwwwwwwwwww of charges stemming from criminal activities on 1/19/2012 and 1/27/2012 which has over 120 charges including felony mischief, burglary, armed burglary, grand theft of firearms, possession of short barrel shotgun. The drill down in that county doesn't have arrest affidavits, and google search doesn't come up with news of anything I can find during that time period. I wonder what the activity was. It looks like he got two years in state prison for that. (I'm giving away the internet as a prize if someone can find out what it was)

Next up, Was from criminal activity on 6/9/2014 including grand theft, burglary etc. He was then sentenced to 4 years in the state prison. Again, the drill down in that county doesn't have arrest affidavits, and google search doesn't come up with news of anything I can find during that time period. I wonder what the activity was.

I'm outta that rabbit hole now. o_O

Last edited:
Just a guess but with all that was going on, TJ must have hit the button with his thumb to eject the mag. It’s just a little metal spring loaded clip that hold the mag in. It leads me to think he was holding the gun in the cab while shooting at such close range for it to drop inside the truck.

I don't know why I'm reading that TJ only shot 9 rounds because that doesn't follow for 3 dead victims. I'm anxious for the ME report.

This is an inexpensive S&W 9mm that comes with two 16-round magazines.

Smith & Wesson SD9 VE 9mm Full-Sized 16-Round Pistol

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/smith-wesson-sd9-ve-9mm-full-sized-16-round-pistol#:~:text=The%20Smith%20%26%20Wesson%20SD9%20VE,with%20two%2016%2Dround%20magazines.

I don't know why I'm reading that TJ only shot 9 rounds because that doesn't follow for 3 dead victims. I'm anxious for the ME report.

This is an inexpensive S&W 9mm that comes with two 16-round magazines.

Smith & Wesson SD9 VE 9mm Full-Sized 16-Round Pistol

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/smith-wesson-sd9-ve-9mm-full-sized-16-round-pistol#:~:text=The%20Smith%20%26%20Wesson%20SD9%20VE,with%20two%2016%2Dround%20magazines.
From what I understand, TJ shot 9 times into Keven’s truck where he and Brandon were. Not 9 in total.

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified insider in this case Katerz. Katerz is friends with Robert and people connected to Robert.

As with all verified insiders, Katerz does not need to link back to mainstream media when they tell us information about this case.

I have verified this person as best I could. It is up to you to believe Katerz or not however, we will not tolerant one ounce of rudeness, snarkiness, or sarcasm directed to Katerz.

If you chose not to believe a verified insider you are not allowed to argue with them or call them out. You can scroll by and ignore.

If you do ask questions we ask that you do so in a polite manner. It is up to the verified person whether they chose to answer you or not.

Thank you all for your participation.
Tricia

Well, I went down a rabbit hole and got lost in it for hours. I couldn't figure out where all the felonies came from that was talked about in the presser. I clicked on each of those 50+ hits of Tony Lee Wiggins at the above Polk County site and just came up with felony type stuff which included
  • the tire iron case 2020CF002134A000XX from 3/10/2020 (he has slated on the docket for a pretrial hearing on that on 7/30/20 :p )
  • and the case number 2020MM002763A00BA from 4/17/2020 which is for open burning, operating a landfill, having over 1,500 tires etc (the reading of the arrest affidavit describes their living in the trailer... no water/electricity and the toilet goes directly to a hole in the ground ewwww) and that case has slated on the docket for a pretrial on 8/18/2020 :p )

There were some smaller stuff, but no biggie felony stuff... so then... I went to the neighboring county records... Highlands County.

Bingo

Paydirt

A slewwwwwwwwwwwww of charges stemming from criminal activities on 1/19/2012 and 1/27/2012 which has over 120 charges including felony mischief, burglary, armed burglary, grand theft of firearms, possession of short barrel shotgun. The drill down in that county doesn't have arrest affidavits, and google search doesn't come up with news of anything I can find during that time period. I wonder what the activity was. It looks like he got two years in state prison for that. (I'm giving away the internet as a prize if someone can find out what it was)

Next up, Was from criminal activity on 6/9/2014 including grand theft, burglary etc. He was then sentenced to 4 years in the state prison. Again, the drill down in that county doesn't have arrest affidavits, and google search doesn't come up with news of anything I can find during that time period. I wonder what the activity was.

If you scroll down to "Dockets" and select "ALL" for number of records, you can page search for the affidavits of the police officer involved.

And WOW so many of the long long list of charges in those two cases alone were nolle prosequi as part of a plea agreement.

Bingo

Paydirt

Eeeek! That was one brave exercise under your belt @dixiegirl1035 .

I can't match that given that I'm a bit overwhelmed at a tiny random sampling I looked into in Polk County.

For example, I understand assault is a criminal offense but I was pretty shocked to read that reaching inside an open car window and punching somebody in the face with a closed fist will get you 300 days in the county jail and about $600 court costs. I know a handful of guys that should never wander over to Sheriff Judd's neighborhood!

Last edited:
he found it when he opened Keven’s driver side door and Keven fell onto the ground.

So sorry that you have to have this touch your life in such an awful way Katerz. I hope you and the young one you spoke earlier of is in good care, and surrounded by love and support.

And Damion sat there and didn't put his car in reverse ? Just don't get it, the heat of the moment who knows what one would do as a reaction when shots are being fired.

Also, can you verify and describe the property where Robert lived? This is from the court documents for the case against Tony and Robert from 4/17. No running water/electricity or even sewage other than a hole at the bottom of the trailer? Did you see the 1,500 tires, and were the trailers that they lived in like "campers"? Did Tony and Mary have one, and his brother have another next to it.?

charges.JPG

property.JPG
Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

So sorry that you have to have this touch your life in such an awful way Katerz. I hope you and the young one you spoke earlier of is in good care, and surrounded by love and support.

And Damion sat there and didn't put his car in reverse ? Just don't get it, the heat of the moment who knows what one would do as a reaction when shots are being fired.

Also, can you verify and describe the property where Robert lived? This is from the court documents for the case against Tony and Robert from 4/17. No running water/electricity or even sewage other than a hole at the bottom of the trailer? Did you see the 1,500 tires, and were the trailers that they lived in like "campers"? Did Tony and Mary have one, and his brother have another next to it.?

View attachment 256865

View attachment 256864
Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Thank you. We are all in disbelief. This fits TJ to a T.. but not Robert. I’m not sayin Robert didn’t do anything to partake because in his own words he did. He’s the one that is telling all at this point.

I was never taken to the compound that they were found and arrested at. Probably for those exact reasons, to be honest. Robert did live in a travel trailer on the property though.

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified insider in this case Katerz. Katerz is friends with Robert and people connected to Robert.

As with all verified insiders, Katerz does not need to link back to mainstream media when they tell us information about this case.

I have verified this person as best I could. It is up to you to believe Katerz or not however, we will not tolerant one ounce of rudeness, snarkiness, or sarcasm directed to Katerz.

If you chose not to believe a verified insider you are not allowed to argue with them or call them out. You can scroll by and ignore.

If you do ask questions we ask that you do so in a polite manner. It is up to the verified person whether they chose to answer you or not.

Thank you all for your participation.
Tricia

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me.

Right! He had 2 days to move his arsenal, hide it somewhere in the woods around the trailer. I considered whether he may have been on drugs in the days after the murder. But there is nothing in the documents showing evidence of drugs were found in either trailer. The only other way I can see him being that arrogant or stupid is that his brain development was stunted by in utero drug exposure, deprivation as a young child, and/or neglect or abuse.

RW may have fared better than his brother because of the age difference. He seems to be more responsible (job, maintains relationship with his child). Who knows about MCW. And yet they never agreed on a rudimentary timeline either. It's kind of general knowledge, I'd have thought, that felons cannot possess guns. Yet they all ignored TJ's gun safe in plain sight under the steps to the trailer.

It's like they murdered three people, got a huge amount of fast food, went home and pretended it never happened, even to each other. I get that RW and MCW might have been afraid of TJ. But so afraid they didn't even agree on a cover story?
If they fled the scene when they heard or saw Mr. Rollins approaching and watched comments on fb they probably thought the coast was clear. It doesn’t explain the lack of a cover story but there’s no way to know why they didn’t make the effort.
Whatever is wrong with Tj’s brain didn't happen overnight. Rw and Mw knew who and what he was and stayed right with him. They put him over their children.
One of the most disturbing aspects is he was allegedly sober. He had more opportunities to turn his life around than a lot of people ever have and just didn’t care.

View attachment 256865

View attachment 256864
I don’t remember which document (Affidavit, Booking Sheet, etc) but one of them had the Parcel ID listed. You can probably look it up on Polk County property records. I doubt either of the Wiggins brothers owned the property but you never know. Anyway, you can deduce a lot from property records.

Please join us tonight on Websleuths YouTube LIVE at 10:00 PM Eastern.
Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com joins us to discuss the arrest of toddler Thaddeus Sran's parents.
I'll also discuss more about this case (Damion, Keven, and Brandon) and will reveal information discovered today.

CLICK HERE AT TEN PM EASTERN TO JOIN US LIVE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

Watching the video and reading all of the obituaries made me cry so hard. All of this over something so.. DUMB!

Yes, I found that tough to get through especially when I saw all the photos of him as a little boy who appeared to be quite happy. He reminds me of some of the photos I have of my own son, when he was the same age, even though all children are one of a kind; but somehow it makes it harder for me to accept. All the future years that were stolen from Brandon, Keven and Damion is really hard to think about. And the families; it's impossible to know their sorrow.
I am very sorry you lost your good friend, Katerz. There really are no good enough words to express feelings sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie