GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. It seems like over $100k went to have Dan killed.

Plus now all Adelsons involved will soon have to pay lawyers an approximate total of near $1million dollars for all to have a good defense.

Plus now. Millions will be lost once their practices is forced to shut down.

Plus 1 to 3 of the Adelsons will soon be faced with spending 1042 weeks (20 years) or more in jail.

But the sad (happy) part is that they almost got away with it.

But it seems that they were caught due to the Florida Sunpass that Luis kept near the window. Lol.

Btw. Its just crazy how a 7 person conspiracy can all come down crumbling due to a simple $25 Florida Sunpass.
sunpasssticker.jpg

Lol.

Only in America. I'm just glad that the detectives were able to turn that sunpass and link it to this huge murder investigation that we are seeing today. Jmo.

Ok, I get it now. The reason you all wanted to know about Dan leaving on a trip the day of his murder or the day after is because in Rivera's interview, Garcia advised it had to happen on Friday as (DM) was supposed to be leaving on a trip either Friday afternoon or Saturday.

So, who knew about the trip beforehand? The only person who could have relayed this info to all the Co conspirators is WA.
No one else.

But why that particular Friday?
Just a few hunches.

If WA knew Dan was headed to NY (and thanks to ND2014 for giving a link to that fact,) was she afraid something big was going to happen between Dan and a certain someone? When did WA look up the background info of DM'S new love interest? Was she possibly afraid that the boys would have a new step mother and that would make one more person she'd have to battle with for custody?

She knew the murder was going to happen and she helped direct it and nothing was going to stop it from happening this time.

MOO and speculation.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree 1000% about Wendi had to be involved.

Because they just seemed to know his schedule too much for that day.

And Charlie was never down there. So only Wendi could provide that information about him dropping off the kids and then going to the gym and going home.

Plus you just spoke to Dan that morning.

Now at noon you see that a massive police present is near your home.

But you don't call Dan to say " Hey I just passed by and the block is swarming with cops. Whats going on"

So I agree.

Wendi knew what was happening plus she helped set it up. Just our opinion.

Moralilty issues aside, I can't believe people would gamble that SG and KM could pull this off without getting caught, especially with the death penalty at stake. Unbelievable.

WIKIPEDIA pages now exist for WA and CA:
WA page created October 6, 2016
CA page created October 11, 2016

some unrelated but great Kenda quotes i recently heard that might also be applicable in this case -

“This was premeditated, planned, and carried out. That is the definition of first degree murder. Along comes a group of people, talking about how we should forgive, and how we should forget. I’m not into forgiveness. And I’m not into forgetting, either.”

“What does a murderer look like? As it turns out, it looks like the cute mom next door.”

“I chase people for a living, and it's always interested me. They run like animals. They run like rabbits. They only run so far, and then they squat and believe they become invisible, because they can't run anymore.”

– Lt. Joe Kenda – “Homicide Hunter”

Moralilty issues aside, I can't believe people would gamble that SG and KM could pull this off without getting caught, especially with the death penalty at stake. Unbelievable.

Totally agree. Did anyone catch the part in the Rivera interview where he mentions that, while in Tallahassee, he encountered an owl, and then took a picture and posted it to Instagram? KM saw it and told him to take it down, which he says he did. These guys were truly Keystone Kriminals.

Totally agree. Did anyone catch the part in the Rivera interview where he mentions that, while in Tallahassee, he encountered an owl, and then took a picture and posted it to Instagram? KM saw it and told him to take it down, which he says he did. These guys were truly Keystone Kriminals.

it's been said before but those two kind of reminded me of the two bumbling hitmen in the movie "Fargo".

We need a thread to discuss who was more incompetent... SG and LR, or Rogers and Wright from the sievers case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I call them "Dumb" and "Dumber" and Charlie would be "Dumbest"

Not clear what WC (WA) gave for the reason why she drove 27 miles (?) down to the street/area Dan lived. To take a look at a downed tree? To buy a bottle of booze she could have bought at the place she was having lunch with her girlfriends......in the opposite direction? Either one of those is too weak to believe so I am wondering if I missed something, somewhere, and she gave a truly credible reason.

got a new public records request document today. Interesting. Answer for demand for discovery. Nothing was attached of course, but I think we'll see some more document dumps soon from the Democrat. They clearly have an inside line on the good stuff.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 251
Not clear what WC (WA) gave for the reason why she drove 27 miles (?) down to the street/area Dan lived. To take a look at a downed tree? To buy a bottle of booze she could have bought at the place she was having lunch with her girlfriends......in the opposite direction? Either one of those is too weak to believe so I am wondering if I missed something, somewhere, and she gave a truly credible reason.

It was about 9 miles, not 27. the map calculated it would take 27 mins to get to Trescott from (what we think is) her home. But yes, no reason to go that way when there was a much more direct route to lunch and a liquor store.

~ Elizabeth

And again, there is other evidence as to her involvement - she suspiciously broke up with her boyfriend of a year, a boyfriend with whom she was serious and let watch the kids and so forth, a couple of weeks before the murder; she and her brother even at her own admission talked about the costs of a hit man; she was part of some of the flurry of phone calls. She also tried to push the Rabbi theory and other unrelated theories early on. According to ex-boyfriend she went on a celebration dinner post-murder.
she had financial, professional, and geographical motives to get Dan out of the way (as well as narcissistic motives) and behaved in evil ways when she left Dan, when they were fighting over custody and property, she was particularly upset when Dan moved on to a wonderful woman, and post-murder she immediately posted happy pictures of her, charlie and grandparents and kids, as though Dan never existed. one such photo with the kids and charlie was captioned "Best Uncle in the World". The "lady"

I agree 1000% about Wendi had to be involved.

Because they just seemed to know his schedule too much for that day.

And Charlie was never down there. So only Wendi could provide that information about him dropping off the kids and then going to the gym and going home.

Plus you just spoke to Dan that morning.

Now at noon you see that a massive police present is near your home.

But you don't call Dan to say " Hey I just passed by and the block is swarming with cops. Whats going on"

So I agree.

Wendi knew what was happening plus she helped set it up. Just our opinion.

It was about 9 miles, not 27. the map calculated it would take 27 mins to get to Trescott from (what we think is) her home. But yes, no reason to go that way when there was a much more direct route to lunch and a liquor

~ Elizabeth

Elizabeth, Don't know why I have to make this so long but all I wanted to say is thank you for the correction. I got my numbers mixed up. (poster thingy won't allow me to just post a simple Thank you...says message is too short)

Don't forget- WA's boyfriend also confirmed WA cancelled going on their trip to California which was to occur during SG and LR's first attempt/trip to Tallahassee to murder Dan.

And again, there is other evidence as to her involvement - she suspiciously broke up with her boyfriend of a year, a boyfriend with whom she was serious and let watch the kids and so forth, a couple of weeks before the murder; she and her brother even at her own admission talked about the costs of a hit man; she was part of some of the flurry of phone calls. She also tried to push the Rabbi theory and other unrelated theories early on. According to ex-boyfriend she went on a celebration dinner post-murder.
she had financial, professional, and geographical motives to get Dan out of the way (as well as narcissistic motives) and behaved in evil ways when she left Dan, when they were fighting over custody and property, she was particularly upset when Dan moved on to a wonderful woman, and post-murder she immediately posted happy pictures of her, charlie and grandparents and kids, as though Dan never existed. one such photo with the kids and charlie was captioned "Best Uncle in the World". The "lady"

It was about 9 miles, not 27. the map calculated it would take 27 mins to get to Trescott from (what we think is) her home. But yes, no reason to go that way when there was a much more direct route to lunch and a liquor store.

~ Elizabeth

I could be wrong, but I think at that time there were four other liquor stores that would have been closer to WA's home than the ABC store on Thomasville Road that she went to.

Would be awesome to know what LE has discovered about the TV repairman.
I'm going to give a stab at this. Not sure I believe it but.....

Say WA talked in code on the phone that morning with DA once and CA twice (1 for 18 minutes). The code of course being about the TV. That would certainly include a TV repairman.
If she was paranoid thinking someone was listening in on her conversation (which is silly as her phone would not have been tapped because the murder had not happened yet). Or maybe she feared that conversations could be "trapped" and listened to at a later date. Since she may have used the "TV repairman" as a ruse on the phone, she'd know in her LE interview she'd actually have to mention him as real. And because you're nervous as heck
being interrogated by the Police, she mentions it and blabs on.

That's a stretch but.......when you're discussing the upcoming assassination of your ex just 2 hours away, one may be hyper vigilant and paranoid.

This is a random stab but why else would she mention him?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I think at that time there were four other liquor stores that would have been closer to WA's home than the ABC store on Thomasville Road that she went to.

Yes. Particularly Market Square Liquors - literally in the same shopping center where she was heading to lunch. It's a well-known Tallahassee liquor store. But as I said before...what adult woman brings a bottle of rye whiskey to a summer party? And who buys liquor on their way to meet friends for lunch? And not in the evening on their way to the party? I believe she needed the liquor for other reasons...to take the edge off her nerves before her impending police interview. Which, in my opinion, she bombed.

Yes. Particularly Market Square Liquors - literally in the same shopping center where she was heading to lunch. It's a well-known Tallahassee liquor store. But as I said before...what adult woman brings a bottle of rye whiskey to a summer party? And who buys liquor on their way to meet friends for lunch? And not in the evening on their way to the party? I believe she needed the liquor for other reasons...to take the edge off her nerves before her impending police interview. Which, in my opinion, she bombed.

Interesting. I too wondered if WA had a few drinks at lunch, I thought she seemed to be on something during the interview.

1. weird coincidence that DA also made a "TV" reference when allegedly communicating in code to CA about how much the undercover cop/faux-extortionist wanted - i think she said something like "This TV is going to cost $5K" when CA asked how much he asked her for.
2. i'd like to know if LE has talked to the TV repair guy if he actually exists and what he has to say.
3. this statement continues to baffle me. WHY say this???? -

Adelson also admitted to a conversation she had with her brother, Charlie, in which they discussed a TV he had bought her that had recently broken. Wendi told ABC News, “… I was talking to him about whether it made sense to pay to fix it or I should get a new one. And it was always his joke that, like, he knew that Danny treated me badly, and it was always his joke, he said, I looked into hiring a hit man but it was cheaper to get you this TV.” Wendi urged police that despite the ‘joke’, her brother “would never”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy