GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal Analyst Mike Koribanics Says He's Not A Fan Of Prosecution Rebuttals; With Affective Closings, "You Always Want To End On A High Note."

Oct 10, 2019

---

L&C Founder Dan Abrams: The Texts Were Not Good For Magbanua; Did Prosecution Even Need Them?

Oct 10, 2019

Jacob Murphey‏ @jmurpheyWCTV 5m5 minutes ago
Defense attorney Chris DeCoste continues his closing remarks, trying to poke holes in the state’s argument against his client, Katherine Magbanua. “Don’t be misled by their evidence” he says, talking about cell phone records.

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 3m3 minutes ago
"Their desperation led to blindness of facts. Luis Rivera was the shooter."- Chris DeCoste #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 2m2 minutes ago
"This is what a wrongfully prosecution looks like. It's in your power to stop it from becoming a wrongful conviction... she's been in custody for three years. It's time for her to go home."- Chris DeCoste. #MarkelMurderTrialWTX

Karl Etters‏Verified account @KarlEtters 2m2 minutes ago
DeCoste ends: "She wasn't involved in a conspiracy to kill professor Dan Markel. She didn’t solicit anyone. She was in no way involved with this murder. She’s been in custody for three years. It’s time for her to go home."

Jacob Murphey‏ @jmurpheyWCTV 43s43 seconds ago
DeCoste ends his statement with this: “This is what a wrongful prosecution looks like. It’s up to you to prevent this from being a wrongful conviction.” Prosecution back up for rebuttal.

Some of GC's points:
"She was playing them (SG and CA) against each other"
"Why was Donna writing the checks if she (KM) wasn't working there?"
"Why was she speaking in code--there was no good reason for that."
"Did you talk to LR on the day of the money drop" --"yes"--"She just implied there was a money drop"
"If she's innocent, why wouldn't she call in for the reward money if she knew CA was involved?"

Why would Rivera implicate his best friend and not the Adelson's if THEY were the ones who hired him?? That was a good point, I thought!

eta: Why wouldn't prosecution feed Rivera information to implicate the Adelsons if they were gonna feed him any information?

After watching this trial, my opinion is that she's even more guilty than I thought. Wendi, too.

Me too!! She's more of a mastermind in this whole thing. She took the stand and filled in all the blanks. Another reason why she shouldn't have taken the stand - because I saw her as some vulnerable woman that Charlie got to do his dirty work. But she removed all that with her testimony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675