PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

FL FL - Danielle Campbell, 47, St. Cloud, November 2013

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Jul 22, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Danielle Campbell
    [​IMG]

Still no sign of St. Cloud woman reported missing in November

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/still-no-sign-st-cloud-woman-reported-missing-nove/ngkph/

2. mikkismom

mikkismom Well-Known Member

3. CluelessWonder

CluelessWonder Active Member

Osceola County court records shows that a Danielle Campbell and a GC were evicted from a home in St. Cloud. The case was filed Dec. 18, 2013 and the final judgment was Feb. 20, 2014. I wonder if GC is who reported her missing. It's not clear who police have tried to contact nor whether they had success. There are no other court records in Osceola County for either Danielle or GC. The link also includes the address, which is not mentioned in the story. The building appears to be a duplex located on the corner near a school. Another duplex is next door.

https://online.osceolaclerk.org/BenchmarkWeb/Party.aspx/Index/283630313?caseID=2393251

4. CluelessWonder

I also found a Danielle Ann Campbell, age 47, in Brevard County's court records. Last summer, Danielle Ann Campbell was charged with second-degree aggravated battery domestic violence, but the charges were dropped. It was in Palm Bay. It appears to be the same person. Through another search site, I found a Danielle A. Campbell, 47, who married a GC, same name as on the eviction case.

5. CluelessWonder

Danielle's maiden name may have been Delemarre. I am seeing that on a lot of search sites. One lists her as marrying on July 20, 1996. The other party is GC. The record is from Brevard County.

Some sites list Danielle as living with a GAC in Palm Bay at one point. In Brevard County court records, someone with the same initials was charged earlier this year with what appears to be residential burglary. By then, she was already missing.