FL FL - Diane Theresa Francis, 37, Jacksonville, 28 Nov 2005

It is unclear as to why John wanted the report, just said he was worried. I need someone physically in Jacksonville or west palm beach to make the report
Ok just a thought but being worried is one thing. Filing a missing report is a whole other level. Was he a boyfriend? Where does he work? Could he have had her on his health insurance? Was he a financial planner? I ask because there could be a life insurance policy with him as the beneficiary. Maybe his request is totally innocent but wouldn’t he reach out to her family before the police? Maybe I’m misunderstanding.

Ok just a thought but being worried is one thing. Filing a missing report is a whole other level. Was he a boyfriend? Where does he work? Could he have had her on his health insurance? Was he a financial planner? I ask because there could be a life insurance policy with him as the beneficiary. Maybe his request is totally innocent but wouldn’t he reach out to her family before the police? Maybe I’m misunderstanding.

He was a highly abusive ex bf of hers from 1998-99 or so

He was a highly abusive ex bf of hers from 1998-99 or so
There it is. That I "just missed her" is total nonsense like I suspected. I miss a few people I've lot touch with but I didn't trot down to the police dept to ask for a missing person's report. I wonder if LE has his DNA on file. I wonder if he was stalking her. Found her, took advantage of her, hurt her, etc. That old saying "the perp always returns to the scene of the crime" keeps ringing in my head. Huge red flag on him.

He is now in Brevard County, in the Palm Bay area right? Did they ever live together? Palm Bay is the biggest city, land wise, in the state of FL. General Development Company (GDC) came in there decades ago, slapped down some tar, called it a road and sold "lots" to unsuspecting buyers. (I lived in Palm Bay for years) GDC finally went bankrupt and all those "roads" crumbled, the utilities were never put in, etc. My point being, there is a lot of undeveloped land in Brevard County. Lots of hidden things, lots of nefarious activity. Lots of abandoned, crumbling houses that GDC built.

If she was last seen in Jax by police, was she hiding from this dude? Is that where she went after their relationship fell apart? Are there other long term people in her life that she would have confided in?

There it is. That I "just missed her" is total nonsense like I suspected. I miss a few people I've lot touch with but I didn't trot down to the police dept to ask for a missing person's report. I wonder if LE has his DNA on file. I wonder if he was stalking her. Found her, took advantage of her, hurt her, etc. That old saying "the perp always returns to the scene of the crime" keeps ringing in my head. Huge red flag on him.

He is now in Brevard County, in the Palm Bay area right? Did they ever live together? Palm Bay is the biggest city, land wise, in the state of FL. General Development Company (GDC) came in there decades ago, slapped down some tar, called it a road and sold "lots" to unsuspecting buyers. (I lived in Palm Bay for years) GDC finally went bankrupt and all those "roads" crumbled, the utilities were never put in, etc. My point being, there is a lot of undeveloped land in Brevard County. Lots of hidden things, lots of nefarious activity. Lots of abandoned, crumbling houses that GDC built.

If she was last seen in Jax by police, was she hiding from this dude? Is that where she went after their relationship fell apart? Are there other long term people in her life that she would have confided in?
Was thinking along the same lines. I would like to see this concerned ex volunteer to take a polygraph. Let’s start there.

Amateur opinion and speculation

@Ssnider0615

Have you gotten any updates on your mom or any possible unidentified persons matches? I came across this NamUs profile of a woman found deceased in Orlando. Do you know if these remains have been compared to your mom? I don't see her as excluded but that doesn't mean it's not been done.

The remains were located in a wooded area by transient camps. The only clothing nearby was a size medium purple sweat shirt. Perhaps we can ask LE detective or NamUs rep to do a comparison.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

francis_diane2.jpg
Original
francis_diane7.jpg
francis_diane.jpg

ETA - link to UID's Charley Project profile
583UFFL

It appears this lady suffered severe physical abuse which seems consistent with Diane's history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back