FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible she took a cab home from the airport, went to bed, somebody broke in assuming the family was still out of town and was not expecting to find her in the house? They go into the bedroom to search for jewelry and valuables and find she's at home. But where did the hammer come from? The garage? The kitchen? Does it belong to the suspect? Killing someone with a hammer is awfully up close and personal.

this is so so sad. will be interesting to see where this goes.

Many possibilites.

Did someone think or had info that the family was out of town but didn't know she came back early and it was a robbery gone bad?

Had the plan been all along for Dr. S. to come home alone?

On NG the neighbor was told the murder weapon was a hammer. Was it the Sievers or did the perp bring it?

At 5am-6am when the neighbor heard screams I am guessing that Dr. S. was already up, showering, getting ready for work. Wouldn't a burglar more likely come at night? If he wanted to make sure every one was at work it doesn't make sense to me to pick early morning. It would still be dark but if the vehicle was still there at 9am, why risk sticking around after sunrise?

This case is getting such little interest but it intriques me. I hope more people will start posting!

Is it possible she took a cab home from the airport, went to bed, somebody broke in assuming the family was still out of town and was not expecting to find her in the house? They go into the bedroom to search for jewelry and valuables and find she's at home. But where did the hammer come from? The garage? The kitchen? Does it belong to the suspect? Killing someone with a hammer is awfully up close and personal.

We think alike, beachlvr! I was writing my similar post at the same time you were!

One thing I find intriguing is how quickly the whole thing unfolded. The clinic calls LE, they respond immediately and there is a note up at the clinic saying she has passed away the same morning. Did LE inform the clinic that they found her deceased or did they call the family who in turn call the clinic immediately?

Did anyone Zillow homes in the area?

No, the neighbor did not sound bright, but several reports say it is an upscale, safe community. We know that means zilch these days, but I do not think it was a lower middle class area.

Very suspect she is the third alternative doctor murdered in under two weeks and equally suspicious the husband was out of town.

I just watched today's episode of NG and they're saying that there was a tan Chevy avalanche truck parked very near to the garage at 9am the morning she was found, but the vehicle was gone by the time police got there at 9:45am. Also looks like the side door was pried open. When I saw that I was wondering if the perp pried the door open to rob the house and then was surprised by her being home. But I also wonder if that could be a red Herring since the alarm system never alerted.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Do we have a Serial Killer? Why would the Feds target these doctors? What do these doctors have in common? Are they against vaccines?
snip

No.

"The Feds" targeted them? The first MD was indeed an anti-vax quack; the second was a chiropractor who served jail time for tax evasion; and the MD subject of this thread -- well, nowhere in MSM is she described as having been "targeted" by the government.

The three were doctors with ties to Florida, yes; but the first died in North Carolina of an apparent suicide. The second died from what were almost surely natural causes -- no MSM source covers the death so it was not suspicious. And the subject of our thread was murdered.

Sourcing content from "alternative" media all too often, on the internet, means dredging up content alternative to the truth. I like a good conspiracy theory too, but this isn't a good one. People die from a variety of causes every single day; their deaths are very rarely connected.

Just catching up on news and saw this on last 2 nights (recorded) of NG. One neighbor had dogs bark and heard a "shrill". Another states she heard a man's voice loud and argumentative. No alarm on. There are a few traffic lights in the area that have traffic cams. Hopefully they get a good lead soon. I'm hoping for some DNA evidence if there was a struggle, possibly under her fingernails!

If she had a waiting list until December, I find it curious the coworker would have to set up a "go fund me" for the family....
I agree. I have thought the same. Does she think that the Dr. hadn't prepared ahead for how her girls would be cared for? Life insurance? They still have their dad.
Unless she knows more about the situation than we have been told, it is unusual.
Imo

I first heard about this on Good Morning America today. My initial thought based on what the neighbors saw and heard is that she knew her attacker. Perhaps having an affair.

I first heard about this on Good Morning America today. My initial thought based on what the neighbors saw and heard is that she knew her attacker. Perhaps having an affair.
My first thought too, but the side door (I think) was jimmied and that's possibly how the perp got in. Also the loud arguing male voice may have been yelling commands if he happened upon her at home when the family was supposed to be out of town. Too many questions. Also I don't know why an intruder or burglar would park their car in the driveway, but I guess it's happened in other burglaries... Waiting for more info. Can't wait for the perp to be caught. Thinking about her children breaks my heart.

Did anyone Zillow homes in the area?

No, the neighbor did not sound bright, but several reports say it is an upscale, safe community. We know that means zilch these days, but I do not think it was a lower middle class area...

There is nothing upscale in that neighborhood. Lower middle class. Her house was the only one upscale (app480k as opposed to 180k/250k). Jarvis is accessible from both ends now. The North end used to be blocked off a few years ago. Northwest of Jarvis is a rather unsafe part of the town. Some streets I would not even drive through (Rosemary e.g.).

-No it's not

The theory goes, "why spend your OWN money when someone else will give you theirs?" or if someone wants to buy your dinner out, why pay for it yourself? :( Welcome to the new world. But they are wealthier then most, imo. at least monetarily it would seem.

Perhaps they are underwater in their home. They bought in Florida in 2005 & Florida was especially hard hit by the housing downturn. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa