FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to the McStay case once again...LE kept saying they had Nothing to report. They kept quiet abt everything!
And come to find out, they had been trailing Chase M. the whole time. He was under surveilance, and they had his DNA from the Trooper.

So me thinks they have a pretty good idea what has happened and they are all just keeping a low profile, watching what happens next. imo

Except the sheriff seems to be "sensationlizing" the case with some of his remarks.JMO

From the reviews from RateMyMD I posted upstream it seems her patients either adored her as a doctor or really didn't like her bedside manner. I believe someone in the family or a coworker commented that she was really honest, but maybe very blunt to the point that it rubbed someone the wrong way. Perhaps the husband of one of her patients sought revenge? 3 things come to mind. This was over money, jealousy in the form of an affair, or revenge by a patient or his/her family member/lover. That sure leaves the door wide open for a lot of suspects. I wonder how often Dr. Sievers had been alone in the house without any family members there overnight??

I agree. I do have family that lives very close to this house and what they see and hear is not at all what I hear from the "professional" individuals that work with them. And I'm not saying by any means that this woman deserved to be brutally murdered...it's horrendous, there are definitely some very weird things going on here.

You seem to have additional knowledge. Can you please elaborate ? If not, I understand.

Thanks!

-No it's not

I wonder if LE was a bit hasty when saying the case was worthy of a TV movie, etc...maybe their original theories have not panned out?

Just watched last WINK news update. Some here have posted that LE asked neighbors how they might try to enter the Sievers' home without being detected or setting off ext lighting.

WINK reported that neighbors "said" LE questioned them about this. LE has not stated anything regarding questioning neighbors in this way.

Hmmm...testing the reactions among the suspect pool?
:thinking:

I agree. I do have family that lives very close to this house and what they see and hear is not at all what I hear from the "professional" individuals that work with them. And I'm not saying by any means that this woman deserved to be brutally murdered...it's horrendous, there are definitely some very weird things going on here.

I don't have family there ... yet I agree with the atmosphere that you describe. This case and the components that we have learned is a bit sideways from any case I have viewed in the past. I can only image the challenges that the Sheriffs Dept faces and the challenges that Teresa's Family faces thru this time. Thanks for the bit of info... please join us in our discussions. Only answer the questions you feel comfortable answering.

This case does seem to have one of the higher Hinky Ratios of any I've read of late.

Requiescat in pace, Teresa Sievers. Whatever the case may prove to be, may justice be found and may justice be done.

This case does seem to have one of the higher Hinky Ratios of any I've read of late.

Requiescat in pace, Teresa Sievers. Whatever the case may prove to be, may justice be found and may justice be done.

I agree wf. Requiescat in pace, Teresa. I'm not certain what heightens my hinky meter the most in this case...

the silence ..
the sheriff
the fact she came home alone..
the donation fund.. and its many changes.
the described brutality of her murder
The business
Lack of info.

All of this adds up to a very strange case.
Where is Vidocq when you need him ???

I predict crime of passion, medical fraud, and totally blindsided by those she loved and trusted. JMO

Am still speculating on a patient with a grudge. But I like jenves' (above) a lot too.

I am not leaning toward the 'patient with a grudge' side only because most of those cases tend to happen in/around the doctors office, and tend to involve guns. This happening in her home, when she was alone, and so brutally, I am inclined to think ir was something MUCH more personal...

You seem to have additional knowledge. Can you please elaborate ? If not, I understand.

Thanks!

-No it's not

Again, I do not want to come across as insensitive to what this family is going through and I do not know any more than you who is responsible for this awful crime...that being said, the neighborhood feels the same way. They are speaking with detectives when asked, but have also seen a lot of oddities since this family came to the neighborhood. First and foremost, some very vocal arguments that took place. It wasn't usually Mark that they heard, but Teresa using some pretty (non Mother Teresa) language toward him. They also see Mark with the children more often than Teresa...oddity, playing on the roof of their home on more than one occasion. Have you looked at the roof of the house? There are several other odd behaviors, so I have my own theories, but again, this may have nothing to do with the case and there are other things I don't want to post. It's just strange behavior. Mark has been back at the house since it appeared on the news. The children have not.

Again, I do not want to come across as insensitive to what this family is going through and I do not know any more than you who is responsible for this awful crime...that being said, the neighborhood feels the same way. They are speaking with detectives when asked, but have also seen a lot of oddities since this family came to the neighborhood. First and foremost, some very vocal arguments that took place. It wasn't usually Mark that they heard, but Teresa using some pretty (non Mother Teresa) language toward him. They also see Mark with the children more often than Teresa...oddity, playing on the roof of their home on more than one occasion. Have you looked at the roof of the house? There are several other odd behaviors, so I have my own theories, but again, this may have nothing to do with the case and there are other things I don't want to post. It's just strange behavior. Mark has been back at the house since it appeared on the news. The children have not.

Interesting post.thanks for sharing this

I am not leaning toward the 'patient with a grudge' side only because most of those cases tend to happen in/around the doctors office, and tend to involve guns. This happening in her home, when she was alone, and so brutally, I am inclined to think ir was something MUCH more personal...

I agree -- she may not have been every patient's ideal doctor (some obviously loved her) but this does not strike me as the sort of crime committed by a disgruntled patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. I also have a direct connection to that neighborhood, which is the reason I started posting here on WS. I am a moderator on another (crime) website and am trying like all of us to find out what went bad.
I am aware of the odd behaviors, which is one of the reasons LE was out at their house several times before. The roof can be a way to get into the house by the way. i am sure LE has figured that out already.
The police has definitely leaked some information besides the "hammer". They have leaked information about the crime-scene and information about the way the murder weapon (first or secondary weapon) was handled. I am quite surprised about that - unless - the leak was not initiated by LE but by someone directly involved.

Also, LE does not seem too eager to follow up on tips. I have to assume, all ducks are in a row, 24-7 surveillance is in place.

-No it's not

Thank you for your reply. I also have a direct connection to that neighborhood, which is the reason I started posting here on WS. I am a moderator on another (crime) website and am trying like all of us to find out what went bad.
I am aware of the odd behaviors, which is one of the reasons LE was out at their house several times before. The roof can be a way to get into the house by the way. i am sure LE has figured that out already.
The police has definitely leaked some information besides the "hammer". They have leaked information about the crime-scene and information about the way the murder weapon (first or secondary weapon) was handled. I am quite surprised about that - unless - the leak was not initiated by LE but by someone directly involved.

Also, LE does not seem too eager to follow up on tips. I have to assume, all ducks are in a row, 24-7 surveillance is in place.

-No it's not

Hmmm...actually, I had not thought of that. Just thought of it as very odd behavior to have your children up on the roof, jumping from one area to the next. Who does that?

interesting indeed. i know when my sister in law ( who has mental health issues) would have A meltdown her husband would hustle the kids outside no matter the hour to get them out of the line of fire so to speak. When she was not falling apart she appeared perfectly normal...

They don't want donations to go to the church? Do the sibs feel that there will not be a parent available to raise the girls?

Wow!

Interesting theory I hadn't thought of...

:waitasec:

Sheriff Mike Scott tells WINK News Doctor Teresa Sievers’ murder case has the most evidence he’s ever seen, and deputies are working around the clock to crack the case.
He calls the Sievers’ murder investigation tragic, but fascinating. He tells WINK News it’s a complicated case, full of intricacies, twists and turns.
“We are vigorously, that’s an understatement, looking through a multitude of leads, and evidence. A great volume and body of work at play here. One that frankly I have not seen in my time,” said Scott.

BBM

Any interpretations?

This, to me, sounds like a TV advert...

"Stay Tuned!.... Big surprises in next week's show!"

Yet.... Nothing is being revealed...

It is like an embellished, dramatic tease.... Instead of a true life tragedy...

All.... JMO...

P.S. Please note that I do highly respect LE... But I am not believing the behavior/statements of this Sheriff are very professional... In This Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74