FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has several posts from June 29th on his FB page.

What does it say?? I don't do facebook...can someone screen shot it and post it here for me? Thank you!!

Fancyfree what do you mean

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Can you kinda say?

It's a meme (image of a guy with a headline) that says something like "she said, what are you going to do with that hammer?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really believe there is a woman involved too. Whether part of a plot or just a motive Im not sure. mho

I see that clearly in the url. Yet IF so, well, don't want to say I told you so either.

Perhaps they want him to confess first and implicate the others... that would make sense too.
WINK News (@winknews): https://twitter.com/winknews?s=09

CORRECTION: Dr. Teresa Sievers' husband has not been charged in her death. Jimmy Rodgers has been charged in the killing.

I see that clearly in the url. Yet IF so, well, don't want to say I told you so either.

Perhaps they want him to confess first and implicate the others... that would make sense too.
On twitter,Wink news put out a statement that the husband WAS NOT charged

CORRECTION: Dr. Teresa Sievers' husband has not been charged in her death. Jimmy Rodgers has been charged in the killing

It's a meme (image of a guy with a headline) that says something like "she said, what are you going to do with that hammer?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMFG, this Evil personified! I'm in shock.

Not sure what we are allowed to discuss now but if this guy was hired (that is my thought) by someone close to TS (who knew she would be home alone AND that they were nowhere near the house) what is the why? Twists and turns? I still think it involves the business too. Possibly someone from the office was involved with someone who might need TS out of the picture? Trying to make sense out of this.

Have you seen his June 16 post? Oh my god.

IWVQaBl.png

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jimmy-Rodgers/100008693794285

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members