FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a meme (image of a guy with a headline) that says something like "she said, what are you going to do with that hammer?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMFG, this is Evil personified! I'm in shock.

They placed him in Ft Myers day before at WalMart... I feel like hammer traced to Walmart traced to Jimmy Rodgers

News conference is being played now on NBC2 stream

A real sweetheart of a guy (NOT!) with a significant other :( Can't even imagine what she sees in him

Sheriff Mike Scott just said this is an ONGOING investigation. He will update as the investigation is unfolding.

-Nin

On twitter,Wink news put out a statement that the husband WAS NOT charged

CORRECTION: Dr. Teresa Sievers' husband has not been charged in her death. Jimmy Rodgers has been charged in the killing

let me see

...do I understand

..A stranger who is from out of town

... who is connected with her husband

...and another state

Okey dokey

Hometown of Cadet. Rodgers had bragged about his crime(s) (hitman!).He had confessed to his girlfriend, who told the police.

-Nin

So now do you believe the guy is OUT there!! Tried to say it the best way possible without getting in trouble! What neighbors see is nothing like what is being viewed by patients, etc... These poor children. All can think about is the sister's interview from the other day stating her concern & compassion for Mark. Ughhh

I will be praying for this family who is basically going through a 2nd murder now. How devastating.

Any idea how the dogs or the van would fit into this? I guess we'll eventually find out how LE were led to Jimmy Rodgers.

Anybody know if the docs will be released shortly or will they wait until the whole investigation is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea