FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do they wait to see if Hammer gives details of who hired him (his why) and then make an arrest or can they do that if they have a trail that connects anyone to him for the murder?

So now do you believe the guy is OUT there!! Tried to say it the best way possible without getting in trouble! What neighbors see is nothing like what is being viewed by patients, etc... These poor children. All can think about is the sister's interview from the other day stating her concern & compassion for Mark. Ughhh

I will be praying for this family who is basically going through a 2nd murder now. How devastating.
I can't even imagine how horrified she must be right now.

I agree that a woman is also involved and I have my suspicions of who it might be but we are not able to give a name on WS.

Hometown of Cadet. Rodgers had bragged about his crime(s) (hitman!).He had confessed to his girlfriend, who told the police.

-Nin

O.K. so this guy brags to his girlfreind,confesses to her,takes the evidence back to Missouri with him and stashes it---doesn't get rid of it--In my mind, not a terribly smart convict. Now my question is, how did he get by the cameras and commit this crime without being seen by SOMEONE---doesn't add up to me

Sorry for the multiple posts. This thread is moving fast.

Is it possible the broken door was in fact the way he got in the house (breaking in) AND he was given info on which way to do that based on cameras and easy access? JMO

What is the truth of which her sister spoke that led this man (and I use the term loosely) to murder her?

Sorry for the multiple posts. This thread is moving fast.

Is it possible the broken door was in fact the way he got in the house (breaking in) AND he was given info on which way to do that based on cameras and easy access? JMO

If it was a hit for hire, he probably had disarmament code.

So do they wait to see if Hammer gives details of who hired him (his why) and then make an arrest or can they do that if they have a trail that connects anyone to him for the murder?

I betcha they know who he was talking to leading up to the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the truth of which her sister spoke that led this man (and I use the term loosely) to murder her?

I'm thinking that it involves her business and possibly an affair and/or stealing money and that she knew about it so she was killed to shut her up by a "hitman" as to not point back to the people involved b/c they had solid alibis. Could be more, could be less. JMO

NBC2 ‏@NBC2 6m6 minutes ago
Our reporters have confirmed there are connections between suspect Jimmy Rodgers and the Sievers family. New details on NBC 2 News at 5.

I'm thinking that it involves her business and possibly an affair and/or stealing money and that she knew about it so she was killed to shut her up by a "hitman" as to not point back to the people involved b/c they had solid alibis. Could be more, could be less. JMO
I'm not sure the Sister was talking about MS?

I agree. Love and/or money led to this.

ETA: I think both...

I don't think the poor sister had a clue. I always suspected that people close to Teresa (co-worker and husband, for example) led the sister to believe there were people who want to shut her up. (Look over there, not here!) Hiw could have the sister ever had suspected the worse of those close to the doctor. It's surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the Sister was talking about MS?

No idea at this point. I guess we wait for it all to come out. If it is as "simple" as a murder for hire to get rid of a spouse (sad but not uncommon) why would the sheriff be all "books and movies" and why would her sister say what she said about TS and the truth? Anyone have any ideas?

Did anyone notice that hammer picture on "Jimmy Rodgers aka Hammer's" fb?

It was posted on June 16th and Teresa Sievers was murdered 13 days LATER on the 29th of June correct? Is that pre-meditation OR is that waiting for the check to clear, delivery of the cash bundle, OR is it simply "coincidence?".

Supposedly the police don't believe in coincidences. :thinking:

I agree. Love and/or money led to this.

Exactly, and it's always when the spouse is out of town! I remember
that being brought up in the first threads, but they seemed to have such a loving relationship, he was off the radar in my mind. Oh man...
I'm heart broken, not the husband, not Teresa.

Rodgers updated his profile picture on June 29th, the day of the murder. I wonder if he posted this before or after the murder???

I found an interesting post/comment on Facebook made by Mark Seivers. He was commenting on a picture of a man ( who is on Facebook) who was pictured with the suspect and his girlfriend /wife. So there is a connection somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500