FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of the ones who thought surely this wasn't done by a hit man. In my wildest imagination I couldn't envision a hit man using a hammer as the weapon or screaming where the neighbors could hear him. Boy was I so wrong.

My heart is even heavier for Dr. Teresa and her children tonight now that the breaking news has revealed arrests of not one perp but two. What a brutal betrayal to a wonderful person who seemed to love and care about everyone. To even imagine this was setup by someone who she trusted is almost unbearable to think about.

Thank goodness for a 'blue light special' hit man who seems to be stupider than a box of rocks. I think he is singing like a canary. I shudder to think what may have happened if he hadn't run his mouth to his girlfriend or brought the voluminous amount of evidence back with him to MO. And thank God she did the right thing. So many times we see girlfriends who will cover for their boyfriend. I am so glad she was one who didn't do so.

I don't want to come out and say who I think the suspect or suspects are that may still be arrested since we have been told to wait until verification.

BUT,the other shoe is going to drop soon. There will be at least one more arrest and perhaps two. If someone very close to her was the mastermind then they had to be having an affair behind Dr. Teresa's back or she wanted a divorce.

God be with Dr. Teresa's children, family, and friends tonight as they wait for the rest of justice to come.

IMO

YES! And I am in total agreement with Sheriff Scott.

The NBC2 reporter was at the courthouse. Florida has the very liberal public records Sunshine Laws. NBC should have kept that arrest warrant info quiet, practiced restraint and been responsible enough to NOT report it. Heck, I'm furious about it too. The public still would have known today. By reporting it, they risked everything LE has worked so hard to keep under wraps and, obviously, for very good reason. This ain't over yet so I hope it ends as LE planned.

Sorry, but that is just irresponsible journalism and it ticks me off. They are lives at stake here. A lot of them.

Absolutely. ..and the Sheriff even asked at the presser how would the media feel if it was one of their family members. He said he didn't think they would want a bunch of people (i.e., media) going off "half baked." We were all so eager for an arrest but did not realize all of the ramifications once word of arrests starting getting out.

NBC2 ‏@NBC2 [video=twitter;637031621665914880]https://twitter.com/NBC2/status/637031621665914880[/video] Teresa Sievers' sister Annie tells us that Curtis Wayne Wright is Mark Sievers' best friend.

:thud:

I just had NG on and the lead story was the arrest...then I come here. OMG!!!! I mean...I think most of us suspected something like this but WOW! Unbelievable! We will see what else happens! Maybe it already has as I haven't caught up yet!

I want to praise those of you that thought from the begining that this was a hired hit. Kudos to you. Anxiously waiting for at least one more arrest.

YES! And I am in total agreement with Sheriff Scott.

The NBC2 reporter was at the courthouse. Florida has the very liberal public records Sunshine Laws. NBC should have kept that arrest warrant info quiet, practiced restraint and been responsible enough to NOT report it. Heck, I'm furious about it too. The public still would have known today. By reporting it, they risked everything LE has worked so hard to keep under wraps and, obviously, for very good reason. This ain't over yet so I hope it ends as LE planned.

Sorry, but that is just irresponsible journalism and it ticks me off. They are lives at stake here. A lot of them.

Jumping in and out here today. Did they neglect to seal a warrant?

I called it correctly too ocean blue eyes. Send it along to at least two members here via PM when they asked me. My craft once again, told me this, same as the craft I practice pinned the killer of the McStays based on that time of the last call not picked up :)

BTW: Does anyone know the arrested 2nd man, Curtis "Wayne" Wright who goes by the FB name of Wayne Wright date of birth?

I think it may be July of 1968 or thereabouts. That would make him 47.

Thank goodness for a 'blue light special' hit man who seems to be stupider than a box of rocks. I think he is singing like a canary. I shudder to think what may have happened if he hadn't run his mouth to his girlfriend or brought the voluminous amount of evidence back with him to MO. And thank God she did the right thing. So many times we see girlfriends who will cover for their boyfriend. I am so glad she was one who didn't do so.

IMO

I think LE was onto these 2 way before the gf spoke to them about what JR had said. Remember "connectivity" from early on?

Guys, no sleuthing of the girl friends. We have no idea if they have any knowledge of what has transpired at this point. As far as we know they have no involvement.

I thought the girlfriend helped the police according to a press release??? Something about a bloody jumpsuit? JMO

Per search sites, it looks like CWW DOB is 07/21/1968.

Jumping in and out here today. Did they neglect to seal a warrant?

Obviously. Although, I don't know how easy that would have been to do in Florida. It's tough there with the Sunshine laws.

Wish i was shocked but I always felt the husband's alibi was too convenient. What a mess. Jmo

I thought the girlfriend helped the police according to a press release??? Something about a bloody jumpsuit? JMO

Correct, but she is in no way sleuthable. In fact, just the opposite. She HELPED law enforcement. At WS, we are going to respect her privacy.

I get the curiosity and you guys can obviously sleuth whoever and whatever you want, but we are not going to permit posting it (or of any non-perp) on Websleuths.

I think LE was onto these 2 way before the gf spoke to them about what JR had said. Remember "connectivity" from early on?

Perhaps they were but her testimony will be vital in court. Plus she knew where the evidence was hidden. I will give her credit where it is due. No matter what, she did do the right thing. She probably has her own issues if she hung around a felon but in this instance she did what was right and in the end she will help the DA get justice. That is what is most important to me and I am sure everyone else here.

Nice to 'see' you btw.:)

IMO

Please remember to provide links when posting photos and sourcing from MSM per copyright rules.

Thanks

Just wake me up when .... is arrested. Thanks in advance. Lol.

I felt same - right away - odd to not see/hear the husband searching for the killer ~

Maybe he was the liaison between MS and Jimmy.

For certain. His old best friend "knew a guy." I think if I were a terrible, greedy person hiring a hit man I would prefer for it to be someone I only tangentially connected to--if it all just someone incredibly violent with no conscience, so they wouldn't decide to confess someday. I can think of someone like this in another case I follow. Also no gun used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member