FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No! I cant remember the name of the case.. but remember the man with the 2 kids and he set the house on fire or blew up the house because they were closing in on him? This is a bad sign, imo. Desperate times etc etc

I believe that was Josh Powell

I think this is okay to post. If not, Mod please delete. The address in Fenton, Missouri whereby CWW and MS lived (referencing a post up thread) Mark's grandfather and grandmother lived at address also. I do believe there is a relation as suggested -- cousins.

Oh No! I cant remember the name of the case.. but remember the man with the 2 kids and he set the house on fire or blew up the house because they were closing in on him? This is a bad sign, imo. Desperate times etc etc

Josh Powell

Joshua Powell

Tricia just announced on her radio podcast that "they" do not know where Mark and the children are.

Absolutely and we pray the children remain safe---that is the main focus and that's why the Sheriff is steamed
I instantly felt sick to my stomach after I read this.

I think this is okay to post. If not, Mod please delete. The address in Fenton, Missouri whereby CWW and MS lived (referencing a post up thread) Mark's grandfather and grandmother lived at address also. I do believe there is a relation as suggested -- cousins.

yes, Sparky suggested that as well. I agree that is the most probable relation.

BUMP

Want to make sure this is clarified.

Tricia just announced on her radio podcast that "they" do not know where Mark and the children are.

Absolutely and we pray the children remain safe---that is the main focus and that's why the Sheriff is steamed

Please don't take that as fact. Tricia has gotten most of her info from me and watched the same pressers as all of the rest of us. She has no inside knowledge re. their location, I assure you

I don't go by "feelings" very often, but I "feel" that somebody is being processed into jail about now and the news is not going to prematurely report anything any longer until there is a LE presser. Later tonight? MOO

If I saw photos of MS and CWW and didn't know better I would have guessed twins - they have an uncanny resemblance to each other.

If I saw photos of MS and CWW and didn't know better I would have guessed twins - they have an uncanny resemblance to each other.

When I first saw the picture of CWW, I thought it was MS---it is uncanny

yes, Sparky suggested that as well. I agree that is the most probable relation.

Wasn't it reported by media that Annie Lisa said CWW is the best friend or childhood friend of MS? Would have thought she would have said he was a cousin if related.

MS surely knows that LE will have alot of questions for him following these arrests. Especially since he knows these guys. I hope he has dropped the girls off with someone so they dont have to go through this.

Are we allowed to speculate? I think there is a new love. I think Teresa was killed because of it. Divorce is costly.

But where does Wayne fit in? Just for some cash?

I don't go by "feelings" very often, but I "feel" that somebody is being processed into jail about now and the news is not going to prematurely report anything any longer until there is a LE presser. Later tonight? MOO

Are those feelings based upon your "intuition"?

This really makes me sick...
They look like twins to me too...and I think that's going to come into play in this crime, using their resemblance tocarry out the murder.

Just considering statements made by LE about this being made into moviesand books.....IMO there has to be an "unbelievable wow factor" to this crime....

IMO , this is it...

This really makes me sick...
They look like twins to me too...and I think that's going to come into play in this crime, using their resemblance tocarry out the murder.

Just considering statements made by LE about this being made into moviesand books.....IMO there has to be an "unbelievable wow factor" to this crime....

IMO , this is it...

Could they have switched places and fooled family? Maybe MS wasnt on that trip that night. Now that would be a shocker movie.

It just dawned on me that there is no mug shot for Curtis Wayne Wright, only his FB pic. Is that strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels