FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother from another mother? It seems if they were known to be cousins, they'd be identified as such.

Maybe they are one person leading a double life and thats why they dont know where MS is.

Could they have switched places and fooled family? Maybe MS wasnt on that trip that night. Now that would be a shocker movie.

That would be a real shocker..."twists and turns," "startling set of circumstances," "fascinating"...but doubt if CWW could fool TS and the girls. They were out of town together for the funeral of her step brother.

Can he have a dual identity? So weird. I though that was a pic of MS.

Heck, maybe they are the same person. Gonna go make some coffee now.

Don't laugh ... I was wondering the same thing, and then reminded myself I watch entirely too many programs on the ID Channel :)

If it weren't for the fact that Mark worked as office manager for Teresa's practice, and that I think he may have been involved in home schooling or taking care of their daughters, I could see how he/they could be one and the same person. However, I logically don't think it's physically possible time-wise, so I will put my far out thoughts to rest for the time being :)

Heck, maybe they are the same person. Gonna go make some coffee now.

After today, if there weren't two arrest warrants and two press conferences, I swear I'd be buying into that as a possibility.

We wanted some action and, by golly, today did not disappoint. I'm spent.

I mean, I INSIST those men in those pics are the same person and his real name is not MS?

I am not insane

Don't laugh ... I was wondering the same thing, and then reminded myself I watch entirely too many programs on the ID Channel :)

If it weren't for the fact that Mark worked as office manager for Teresa's practice, and that I think he may have been involved in home schooling or taking care of their daughters, I could see how he/they could be one and the same person. However, I logically don't think it's physically possible time-wise, so I will put my far out thoughts to rest for the time being :)

Yea they live 1200 miles apart--it isn't feasable.(I don't think) but after today I CAN'T think anymore

Wasn't it reported by media that Annie Lisa said CWW is the best friend or childhood friend of MS? Would have thought she would have said he was a cousin if related.

You're probably spot on correct. Agreed. I just can't ignore the uncanny resemblance and write it off as friends who coincidentally look THAT similar.

After today, if there weren't two arrest warrants and two press conferences, I swear I'd be buying into that as a possibility.

We wanted some action and, by golly, today did not disappoint. I'm spent.

Well, we wished and wished for some news then KABOOM! :)

It certainly has been an interesting and eye-opening day and I am very grateful to have had WS to come to and follow along with others who are interested in this case. My family and friends don't always understand how I can get so involved.

You're probably spot on correct. Agreed. I just can't ignore the uncanny resemblance and write it off as friends who coincidentally look THAT similar.

Me neither!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members