FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but wasn't this said within 12 hours of the arrest of WW? Things could have changed, no?

They were also aware of this arrest before it happened so Id think a lot was said at that time.

Early on it was rumored that a hammer was the murder weapon. Then Jimmy "the hammer" Rodgers is arrested complete with his "hammer is my favorite weapon" declaration. Why dies LE refuse to confirm the hammer was the murder weapon? Was she shot first then beaten with the hammer? is it because they don't have the actual hammer for evidence? JMO

Maybe the shrill noise came from a dog.
Being kicked, like get out of the way type of thing. imo

eta* just saw travelbug's post...

He's definitely viewing the thread, it really surprised me... Why would
he call Skinner? maybe to explain, defend and reinforce his character to him? It disturbs me.

Grief is personal and is experienced differently by everyone. If the person in question is indeed following our posts, it may be his way of dealing with it.

If he is innocent, he can always get verified and join us in finding all responsible parties for the death of his wife and mother of his children.

-Nin

Grief is personal and is experienced differently by everyone. If the person in question is indeed following our posts, it may be his way of dealing with it.

If he is innocent, he can always get verified and join us in finding all responsible parties for the death of his wife and mother of his children.

-Nin

He either has some involvement and therefore won't talk, or is completely innocent and being told not to talk. Either way, he ain't talking right now. I don't see how him not talking to anyone raises any red flags. JMO

From earlier Wink post...does anyone have any theory as to why LE would have raided CWW's house 2 weeks after the murder, then detained him 3 days later, then released him?

The point is, CWW knew and presumably other accomplices knew, that LE was onto him back in July. Wonder if JR knew though since he didn't remove the FB pic mocking the crime. Wonder how knowing LE was onto them weeks ago changed actions of accomplices or communications between them.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/neighbors-swat-raided-sievers-murder-suspects-home-in-july/

" ....two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away.

“I seen like 20 SWAT guys or so… flak jackets and a whole lot of rifles. And a lot of cops walking around,” said Darren Smith, Wright’s next door neighbor.

Smith says Wright was handcuffed, detained, and released about three days later. Then, on Tuesday August 25 in Cadet, Missouri, about 30 minutes from Wright’s trailer, neighbors say investigators raided the trailer of Jimmy Rodgers, the second suspect in Sievers’ murder.

“They must’ve brought out at least a dozen brown bags,” Rodgers’ neighbor Billy White told WINK News.

Neighbor Angel Coleman told us Rodgers and Wright are close friends.

“(Wright) used to go over to Jim’s all the time. Apparently by what Jim said they were like brothers,” said Coleman.

Wright and Rodgers were taken into custody last Wednesday, both facing second degree murder charges. Rodgers will be sentenced Wednesday for a probation.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

most interesting part to me JMO:

In spite of the long weeks away from home and the agency's dozen personnel working in shifts, he said: "We can't rule anything out, the way it has unfolded and the way it has started to mushroom in the last 10 days, I couldn't rule anything out, I can't rule out more arrests, more travel for our people." (underlining is mine)

Interesting. Maybe more Missouri arrests?

the dogs being left in the home would be a good excuse for the alarm to be off during the entire trip. What Im curious about is whether they usually left the dogs in the home while away. when i set my alarm i do not even enter until i hear it beep--there fore i know it is still on. if it didnt beep no way would i enter. it seems Dr S didnt even have that little bit of security that night.

You can set them armed stay and motion won't set it off.

After reading the state statute, I'm really interested to find out on what grounds CWW is fighting his extradition. He's not going to win (IMO), but I want to know why he's doing it. Unless it's just a ploy.

Don't they have to set a bond, when he fights extradition??

-Nin

Anyone think they can salvage the practice? mho is they may as well shut the doors. Now that its out a convicted felon had access to all their personal information I cant imagine anyone would want to go back there. And after this I dont see how those riding on TS professional reputation doing speaking engagements will get very far.I think the 5 minutes are up and game over. All jmo.
Very true... If this was someone's plan...it backfired.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Early on it was rumored that a hammer was the murder weapon. Then Jimmy "the hammer" Rodgers is arrested complete with his "hammer is my favorite weapon" declaration. Why dies LE refuse to confirm the hammer was the murder weapon? Was she shot first then beaten with the hammer? is it because they don't have the actual hammer for evidence? JMO

It is very possible she was killed in another way or attempted to be killed in another way and then being beaten with a hammer.

Just my opinion of course.

-Nin

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

On June 28, Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, threw a baby shower for their mutual friend, Wendy Crader, up in Missouri. Crader said Shomaker told her Rodgers was on a business trip for his company and expected to make $10,000 over the weekend.

“She was excited because she could then get a van that she wanted,” Crader said. “I feel so bad for Taylor that this happened … and even worse for Teresa [Sievers] and her family and friends.”

Crader said she wasn’t sure if Rodgers made any money that weekend but did know that he and Shomaker had purchased a van since then. In TV coverage this past weekend, a blue minivan is seen parked in front of the couple’s trailer in Cadet, Missouri.

...On June 28, Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, threw a baby shower for their mutual friend, Wendy Crader, up in Missouri. Crader said Shomaker told her Rodgers was on a business trip for his company and expected to make $10,000 over the weekend.

Attempts to reach Mark Sievers on Monday were unsuccessful. When asked if he was cooperating with the investigation, the sheriff said, “I’m not going to speak to that. It’s probably better left unsaid in terms of who’s cooperating and who’s not.”

The sheriff made clear that what’s been reported about the case is a small fraction of what investigators have learned.

“The surface hasn’t even been scratched yet,” Scott said. “A lot of people have heard different things, different people have said different things, but at the end of the day, few if any know what we know about the case.”

So JR was probably going to get $10,000. If they bought a van after that most likely they were paid for the job already. Wonder how much Wright was going to get?

“The surface hasn’t even been scratched yet,” Scott said. “A lot of people have heard different things, different people have said different things, but at the end of the day, few if any know what we know about the case.”

To me,that's the most telling statement he made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member