FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it odd that TS and MS mortgage was possibly refinanced the week prior to the murder? Of course this could simply be a bank selling a mortgage to another but an assignment is also done at a point of refinance.

http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14057419&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search or that MS had complete power of attorney when it came to this property http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=10586058&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

The Sievers' Jarvis Road property was purchased in June of 2005. A POA was signed on Nov. 3, 2009, in CT, by both TS and MS, giving MS POA that included TS' permission for MS to sign her name on deeds, checking accounts, savings accounts, power to borrow money, hire employees. It's all on page two, #7 of the POA document that AmazonRain discovered. Thank you, AmazonRain. This means MS could move about monetary transactions without TS' approval or knowledge.

I think CWW would give up his life long friend if it were to benefit him...we are not exactly dealing with honorable people here! If MS is innocent, he has already done the imaginable to his best friend. If MS is involved, then what difference will it make...I doubt they will be locked up together!
MOO!!

OMG...of course I meant UNimaginable.

Maybe the fact that CWW now officially lawyered up means he's now talking and that's translating into activity...

Maybe the fact that CWW now officially lawyered up means he's now talking and that's translating into activity...

Doesn't lawyering up usually mean they are not talking any more? Thats just the trend I've seen.

That's what I was hoping - arrests this afternoon and announced on NG ... fingers crossed!

I would highly doubt that they would wait till NG to announce an arrest, Good idea for ratings but IMO not gonna happen.

Wow, that was quick. Do I have this right?
Dr was scheduled to arrive at office at 9:00
Time to concern the employees, dispatch someone from office, call to Mark, call to cops, and cops arrive all in 45 minutes.

Oh yes, Dr friend requested by MS also sent to house to discover TS prior to cops arrival.

The Sievers' Jarvis Road property was purchased in June of 2005. A POA was signed on Nov. 3, 2009, in CT, by both TS and MS, giving MS POA that included TS' permission for MS to sign her name on deeds, checking accounts, savings accounts, power to borrow money, hire employees. It's all on page two, #7 of the POA document that MaryJ discovered. Thank you, MaryJ. This means MS could move about monetary transactions without TS' approval or knowledge.

JMO, I believe the POA refers to #6 page 1 only. 27040 Jarvis Rd. a piece of property that was subdivided. Which increased the size of their property at 27034 Jarvis.

6. Land subject to Power. This Power applies solely to the real property located at 27040 Jarvis Rd., Bonita Springs, FL. 34135 and more particularly described as follows:

Then it gives the land description.

Not correct s/he confirmed the June trip was pre-planned and the step-brother death happened to occur

Eta thread 6 post 789

I thought TS's office web site stated the 2 times she was away from her office, 1 being their family vaca in July (last week in July??) Duntulum did state how things were planned and that the other trip was due to the funeral but did not differentiate between the funeral and vaca times.

Are you shocked that he is involved with his BFF's wife murder? I mean he just got married and from the wedding pictures I saw before FB was taken down he looked happy and part of a family.

I'm not shocked that Wright was arrested and charged with Dr. Teresa's murder. I get the sense that LE suspect who else was involved and likely know the motive(s) as well but that they are carefully and quietly building the best case they can to ensure the greatest chances for strong convictions.

Speculation- maybe testing the alarm was a "fake" show of concern on the part of MS. Call the family and test it out- knowing it was disarmed remotely by him. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've wondered if the perps were doing things in the months before to make her paranoid (kind of like Chris Coleman did to himself). The sisters comments about the truth made me think she had an idea of who did it. Plus the alarm test and how fast they checked on her when she didn't show up.

FOX is still sitting on Jarvis...
Neighbors want their neighborhood back.
Unfortunately, one has had enough and is moving.
No other activity. My guess, media thinks something's up due to Scott doing interview on NG.

"Took bloody clothes out of Jim's car". WTH....Are there more than one set of bloody clothes floating around his property? If the bloody jumpsuit was thown away what could this be? Hard to imagine he drove around with bloody evidence in his car....could it be from a construction injury? Now I'm confused

Sadly, I believe they may belong to Dr. Sievers and were taken away to prevent any possible DNA link to the murderer(s). jmho

I would highly doubt that they would wait till NG to announce an arrest, Good idea for ratings but IMO not gonna happen.
I will never forget watching Nancy Grace when Casey Anthony was arrested the first time. It was all live on her show. IIRC she mentioned it several times on that show that they were given a heads up.
Is this the first time he is appearing on her show since the murder?

Ohreally yes the 1st time

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members