FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually felt sorry for Sheriff Scott. They gave him about a minute of air time, though clearly he wasn't going to say much in any case. The rest of the show was a rehash of Friday's show, even to the point of NG asking a defense attorney(!) what he thinks, he says there's no proof of JR's involvement, and then Nancy gives him dirty looks and says he's crazy. In the contest between old media (NG) and new media (WS), new media wins big time.

How do you think the blood spots got onto the cooler?

(Sorry if this was discussed before. I have been following along and don't remember this info being discussed.)

Possibly they placed the hammer or gloves in it.

I am just starting to listen to the radio stream of her broadcast. When did MS move the video camera back to another position? !!

It was shortly after the murder...the same time frame as when MS and (was it a brother-in-law?) had checked out the security system together. I believe it was the following day. My family member found it suspicious at the time and did report it. May or may not mean anything, but again...

NG interviewing boss of JR at contracting co. Hired on 8/27/14. Boss said JR was always on time, never had a complaint. Did smelting work and other jobs that he subbed out to do. JR's company owned a lot of rental properties and JR rented house from co.

JR rented a house from the company? What house, he lives in a trailer?!!

I am just starting to listen to the radio stream of her broadcast. When did MS move the video camera back to another position? !!

How do you get the radio stream? What station or site. TIA

Of course there was a large insurance policy. Teresa was the only source of income for the family. She was a doctor and they owned a medical practice.
If anything happened to her than the family would have to rely solely on savings and Mark's limited ability to earn a living while raising 2 young girls alone.
Teresa was a very responsible woman and it would have been completely irresponsible for her to not carry a very large insurance policy on herself.

Dr. Sievers invited her patients to participate in long-term planning, financial planning seminars. So, I feel confident all of her plans were organized.

I actually felt sorry for Sheriff Scott. They gave him about a minute of air time, though clearly he wasn't going to say much in any case. The rest of the show was a rehash of Friday's show, even to the point of NG asking a defense attorney(!) what he thinks, he says there's no proof of JR's involvement, and then Nancy gives him dirty looks and says he's crazy. In the contest between old media (NG) and new media (WS), new media wins big time.
JR already admitted to the crime to his GF, they have the coveralls...slam dunk. And
I bet there was a lot of other evidence that JR kept that pointed right at WW.

At least we know WW is scared (boo hoo) of the death penalty!

It was shortly after the murder...the same time frame as when MS and (was it a brother-in-law?) had checked out the security system together. I believe it was the following day. My family member found it suspicious at the time and did report it. May or may not mean anything, but again...

But both TS and MS were from other states. It seems unusual that either one of them would have a brother in Florida, so maybe the "brother" was CWW.

I'm still not convinced he was an addict. I'm getting the feeling he sold and possibly manufactured the meth

I agree. He doesn't look like a meth head.
Now I'm wondering was he actually living in this trailer,( or near one), or merely making the drug there. just speculating now...i know nothing has been proven.

Did he move into his new wife's house after marriage??? better move along....

Why do people think it is OK to set up these sites? IMO, it is unseemly and capitalizing on a tragedy. If someone wants to do something for the family, they will do it..Setting up a 1 million dollar acct or even a 10,000 acct for a sibling of the deceased just strikes me as disrespectful and crass. The people cannot do it without the permission of the beneficiary.. So, IMO, it takes a horrific tragedy and makes it look like a quick, money making, strike while the iron is hot, venture. No decorum, no dignity. Sorry, JMO.

Omg, I am just catching on to the significance. A home equity line of credit can be used to remodel a kitchen, rent another home OR pay a hit man. Was this transaction after the murder?

Exactly!! But don't you normally need both sigs on the ppwk?
Unless she was aware of the loan, if true.

Omg, I am just catching on to the significance. A home equity line of credit can be used to remodel a kitchen, rent another home OR pay a hit man. Was this transaction after the murder?

Exactly!! But don't you normally need both sigs on the ppwk?
Unless she was aware of the loan, if true.

I know absolutely nothing about this kind of loan, however, based on what has happened, wouldn't MS have to supply LE with an answer about money?
I really don't know

AL appears to be similar in personality to TS. MS seems much more laid back and perhaps, following the murder, he just wants quiet time with his children. I've been where he is, fortunately not due to murder, but there is no way I would have been able to handle an "in your face" person while I was grieving. There may also be some growing tension between them due to the account. The administration of the site switched from MS to AL, we don't know if he requested that help or if he was "told" to relinquish control. Patients and friends have commented on the "salty" language and forcefulness of Teresa when she needed to get your attention. If her sister is similar in temperament then MS may be protecting his daughters from someone who has an agenda of "telling them the truth". I'm not saying one is right and the other is wrong, but grief makes even the slightest bit of discord unbearable. We know from the unverified family member who posted here the other day that they have been spoken with the children, so we can be reassured they are safe and not completely isolated from family. jmho
I agree. Our first instinct is to judge, but we just dont know enough of the family dynamics to criticize why one has not spoken to another. Thanks for your insight, I appreciate it. What a nightmare.

DLG

Why do people think it is OK to set up these sites? IMO, it is unseemly and capitalizing on a tragedy. If someone wants to do something for the family, they will do it..Setting up a 1 million dollar acct or even a 10,000 acct for a sibling of the deceased just strikes me as disrespectful and crass. The people cannot do it without the permission of the beneficiary.. So, IMO, it takes a horrific tragedy and makes it look like a quick, money making, strike while the iron is hot, venture. No decorum, no dignity. Sorry, JMO.

I absolutely agree. Raising cash would be the last thing I think of right after a murder/death. Remember the old days when one would bring over a casserole or offer to help with chores?

Just thinking. You live with someone you know about what they make. If they told you they would be making $10,000 for a weekend job wouldn't you get suspicious?

Hey Guys,

There's no reason to bring up Mrs. Wright's daughters in this thread. It doesn't have anything to do with the case at hand and It's off topic. Let's please respect Mrs. Wright as she goes thru this terrible tragedy, and keep Dr. Sievers family in your thoughts as they are going thru the same.

Thank you!

It's very hard burying your step brother one week and having your sister murdered the next week. So i don't blame her for starting a 10k fund me. For travel, incoming bills. Etc.

Who in the heck would want to be obligated to go to work because they can't afford time off to send their sister off.

Plus maybe she didn't want to ask mark for the money since he had a lot to deal with.

I would have definitely donated to the sister's cause. But I was thrown off by the Million dollar one that LS helped start. Plus I thought hubby was guilty from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa