FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find that Sheriff Mike Scott announced his retirement. Recent news articles cite him as a candidate, and he is still listed on the Supervisor of Elections website as an ACTIVE candidate for the 2016 election:

http://leeelections.com/content.php?l=191&k=2016&category=COUNTYWIDE/LOCAL OFFICE&status_selector= (scroll toward end of page)
Candidate Address Contact # Party Status Voter Number Date Announced
MIKE SCOTT 90 CARDINAL DR NORTH FORT MYERS, 33917 239-671-2950
mike@wewantmike.com
REPUBLICAN ACTIVE
(Incumbent) 111499728 03/02/2015

I believe you are correct. I thought I heard it on the news last week, but I can not find a link to it either. My apologies.

Two possibilities regarding MS not talking to media or SIL:
1) very early on he knew he was a suspect and retained a lawyer who advised no media, no talking
2) AL may have had an outburst on MS out of anger and despair for her sister and he now has no reason to call her because she cut him off. Just my thoughts

If someone did not show up for work, first I would wonder if there had been a traffic accident. I would try to find out about that.

If nothing like that, I would call a neighbor and ask them what they know.

If someone did not show up for work, first I would wonder if there had been a traffic accident. I would try to find out about that.

If nothing like that, I would call a neighbor and ask them what they know.
Why would u go to all the trouble of finding out if it was a traffic accident go to the house and see if she is there first. Then start calling hospitals and such
Maybe the Dr friend was a neighbor!
Maybe he was the one feeding the dogs?

1) very early on he knew he was a suspect and retained a lawyer who advised no media, no talking
2) AL may have had an outburst on MS out of anger and despair for her sister and he now has no reason to call her because she cut him off. Just my thoughts

AL is talking to the media so my guess that's why hes not talking to her, heck I don't know if they even liked each other in the first place!

Why would u go to all the trouble of finding out if it was a traffic accident go to the house and see if she is there first. Then start calling hospitals and such
Maybe the Dr friend was a neighbor!
Maybe he was the one feeding the dogs?

Because it would seem reasonable that something happened outside of the home on the way to work. Asking someone to go to your home is asking a lot of a person. Inconvenient. The fact that she is not answering the phone means she can't, such as an accident. Sending someone to the home is a strange first response for a healthy woman whom you had talked to the night before.

Because it would seem reasonable that something happened outside of the home on the way to work. Asking someone to go to your home is asking a lot of a person. Inconvenient. The fact that she is not answering the phone means she can't, such as an accident. Sending someone to the home is a strange first response for a healthy woman whom you had talked to the night before.

While I've thought MS was involved from day 1 (just because I'm jaded and that's how these things seem to end up), I don't find it unusual that MS asked someone to check up on his wife when she didn't come in to work. If I wasn't home and my husband missed and appointment and someone called me to ask where he was, I'd try calling his phone 2, 3, 4 times. If he didn't answer, I'd call our neighbor and would ask him to walk over to see if my husband's truck was in the driveway. If the door was unlocked, I'm sure our neighbor would come in to check. If my neighbor called back to say the truck was there and the door was locked, I'd try calling him again, then would call the sheriff.

Well lets agree to disagree!

To me you would....
First you go and see if she ever left the house!

Start at where they were last and move on from there.

To me you would....

That would be the airport, she called as she landed IRC.

I go with your first suggestion, especially after Skinner said MS wanted to become a lawyer. I think it's a no-brainer to retain counsel right off the bat for anyone who's going to be considered a prime suspect, and I'm sure MS was smart enough to know this, whether he had anything to do with it or not. The one thing I'm curious about though is the bit that was reported on here yesterday that wink news announced he had gotten a lawyer. I wonder if this was just found out or he had one for a while, and where would wink news get that information. I believe the poster had a link but I didn't check it out at the time.

Her destination was home!
The place she lived.

I cant believe you would search all over south west FLA before checking to see if she was home.

Sorry !

JMO

she was supposed to be HOME
then WORK

She was not at WORK
Check to see if she was HOME.

To me you would....

No two people think exactly alike and I can see the reasoning behind each approach to find out where she is. Maybe the Dr lived close by and was a good friend who visited often and the office was more of a distance. We don't know.

Maybe whoever found TS could just see her from a window. Has it been verified he entered the home? I have a question.. MS was the office manager. He also home schooled the children. Is that correct? Exactly how much time could he devote to either endeavor? If you work full time how do you also home school your children? Did they have a private tutor doing this? Thanks!

I have been thinking a lot about this and what I would do. My reactions and next steps would different for each person in my life because my relationships are different with everyone. For example, one of my cousins and I were raised like sisters, if she were to not show up at work and I be notified, I would go straight to her house. I would have zero contact her her husband at any point because I can't stand him. I have no doubts that whether he was guilty or innocent he would not make a peep to the press, which I think would be a great idea. I would be the one doing so.

For me, it doesn't change my opinion on whether MS is guilty or innocent on whether he speaks to the press. If he speaks, then everything he says is over analyzed. His mannerisms are as well. He isn't sad enough. He didn't cry enough. I remember following a case earlier this year when a young man was found murdered in hotel, his wife spoke and she was ripped to shreds for how she looked, spoke and how she didn't appear grief stricken enough. Shortly after that they broke the case and she had nothing to do with it. I have no clue whether MS is guilty, but I never jump on the bandwagon of accusing someone of guilty until there is evidence and I see none at this point.

The alarm must still be of importance even though it was not armed for the two arrested as Duntulum thought the alarm info could possibly help the prosecutors...
If I read that correctly.

Sorry if the answer to this is posted already, I'm catching up this morning. Duntulum's answer about the alarm has me confused. Was it not armed at the time or directly before the TOD or was it not armed at all the whole week including when TS got home? What scenerio if not armed at all this whole week including when TS got home would help prosecuters? Maybe because MS was the last one to disarm it?

Maybe there was a LOT of competition between MS and AL? If someone( AL) publicly declares that they were closer to your wife than anyone else i would think that could be misinterpreted as damning, and certainly would not endear that person to the spouse. IMO, to say that to the media is very presumptuous. TS had 2 children, other siblings and a husband. Why was that statement necessary at all? JMO

About MS moving the camera with a broom or so it seemed to someone from a distance

If something so horrible happened in my home and I was made aware that the camera didn't capture it, I would try and re-position the camera as well
How would they ever feel safe there again if he is not involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member