FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SeesSeas
06/29/2015 Time on LCSO website is 9:43 (Not 9:46):

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/ind...+rd&yt0=Search
Occured DateIncident TypeAddressCityDispositionIncident Number
2015-06-29 09:43:24DEATH INVEST27034 JARVIS RDBONITA SPRINGSTURNED OVER TO OTHER AGENCY15-268297
2015-06-29 09:43:24DEATH INVEST27034 JARVIS RDBONITA SPRINGSREPORT TAKEN15-268513

2 different incident numbers.. I dont know anything about this but it looks like a call came in at 943 reporting a death (from someone) and that was immediately turned over and report taken by?? But there are 2 different incident numbers. Same time different incident numbers..

So when an indictment comes, it will be, in chronological order: count #1, frisbee with kids, roof; . . . count #3, driving one-handed, parking lot, trash bags out window. ;)
Hate to bring up the r**f again, but a lot of us have done far more dangerous things without ever killing anyone or even wanting to.

WONDERFUL ! WONDERFUL POST !! TY TY !! LUV IT !!! LOL !!!

btw: WHERE THE HECK in main-stream-media ('MSM') is there ANYTHING about daddy (Mark Sievers) playing frisbee with his little tot girls on that steeple-shaped roof??? I NEVER saw 'the source', but guessed that the origin is some 0330am WSleuth poster (can think of no other explanation).

Oh, and for the record: I NEVER played frisbee with ANY of my children on the roof of the house !!! (lol ----------------- only did that with former husband.................jk).

Again: I LOVED YOUR POST. I can't think of ANYTHING ELSE illegal Mr. Sievers has ever done of which we know !!! (How old is he right now, anyway...? 46?).

A timeline for us to dissect while we are :waiting: .. a very good one to begin with!

:tyou:

Personally, I don't have anything to change yet

Each entry should ideally be sourced with a link. So those of us that aren't convinced Skinner's version is accurate can distinguish what is from MSM/LE and what is not. Most of this is from there, right?

So when an indictment comes, it will be, in chronological order: count #1, frisbee with kids, roof; . . . count #3, driving one-handed, parking lot, trash bags out window. ;)

Hate to bring up the r**f again, but a lot of us have done far more dangerous things without ever killing anyone or even wanting to.

LOVED this post!! I'd like to say, with tongue firmly planted in my cheek, that each of these topics and other minor details need to have their own thread when the TS forum starts. There is so much intensity about so little. I hope we are able to step back and laugh at our sleuthing selves just a little. :floorlaugh:

A beloved doctor was murdered. All that matters is that her killers are brought to justice. I realize there is nothing to talk about right now, and I probably should put away the popcorn and go back to sleep. :eek:fftobed:

Each entry should ideally be sourced with a link. So those of us that aren't convinced Skinner's version is accurate can distinguish what is from MSM/LE and what is not. Most of this is from there, right?

If moderators need help doing this I will be willing to help as I know there is going to be a specific thread for a timeline after this weekend.

If moderators need help doing this I will be willing to help as I know there is going to be a specific thread for a timeline after this weekend.

Good. I think it's quite an undertaking with all the different variations. Already, I see a conflict on July 12. Was CWW arrested/released same day as per NBC-2, or arrested/released several days later, per neighbor in Wink News. Stuff like that makes me nuts.
:)

Post what ever you have here with links and one of us can copy them over for consolidation when the new forum is ready. Date, who, what, where, when and how'd we find out about it.
I think. This is a work in process all of us can help out on.

Not directly related to Sievers case, but there are some creepy similarities for those of us who believe MS was involved:

"According to prosecutors, Mr. Thompson had hired Norman J. Mastrian, a college friend and former boxer, for $3,000 to bludgeon his wife with a

rubber hose, place her naked in the bathtub and make the death look like an accidental drowning.

Mr. Mastrian subcontracted the killing
to Dick W. C. Anderson..." (bold added)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/06/us/t-eugene-thompson-dies-at-88-crime-stunned-st-paul.html

Not looking good for MS...

"Last week, Rodger’s neighbor in Missouri told us she has spotted Mark Sievers at the trailer before.

'Not much I can say about that, the lady has spoken. She said what she said,' said Scott."

Nothing in the statement verifies that the neighbor is correct about this...if anything, I am interpreting the response as "I am not going to answer questions that have no bearing on the case." And, remember, even if MS HAS been to JR's home (probably both at CWW's wedding, right?) it STILL DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A MURDERER...

Looks like JR was paid immediately after hit, and bought the van. Who paid him?
Even if it was a cash purchase. I'm just really curious what his explanation to the LE
was? Ah ah I found it.

In movie examples like "good fellows", after the crime... You lay low, you don't make large purchases. Why wasn't CWW concerned with this? Or, what about
his obscene meme on his FB account, and the handle "the hammer". IDK, I just think
CWW would've taken some caution... And shut it down.

Perhaps he was scared to shut it down as that would make him look guilty. Notice Perps.. : websleuther: will screenshot it as well as law enforcement and many others.

I never knew how to screenshot anything on the computer until about 2 years ago. It seems like everybody was doing it but me.. I'm a laggard :p

Nothing in the statement verifies that the neighbor is correct about this...if anything, I am interpreting the response as "I am not going to answer questions that have no bearing on the case." And, remember, even if MS HAS been to JR's home (probably both at CWW's wedding, right?) it STILL DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A MURDERER...

No, it doesn't. That's what a trial should determine.

The sheriff didn't admonish anyone not to jump to conclusions, or say that MS has been cooperating, or say that people say a lot of things. IMO, it doesn't look good for MS...

WONDERFUL ! WONDERFUL POST !! TY TY !! LUV IT !!! LOL !!!

btw: WHERE THE HECK in main-stream-media ('MSM') is there ANYTHING about daddy (Mark Sievers) playing frisbee with his little tot girls on that steeple-shaped roof??? I NEVER saw 'the source', but guessed that the origin is some 0330am WSleuth poster (can think of no other explanation).

Oh, and for the record: I NEVER played frisbee with ANY of my children on the roof of the house !!! (lol ----------------- only did that with former husband.................jk).

Again: I LOVED YOUR POST. I can't think of ANYTHING ELSE illegal Mr. Sievers has ever done of which we know !!! (How old is he right now, anyway...? 46?).

My thoughts are on this is that reporters, such as Jessica locally who has done a great job of reporting , know a lot of information which they are holding back.

They too can be sent to band camp for releasing it before their editors said they are allowed to.

I have a very strong feeling that they are collecting information from people, and are going to publish it later. I have noticed that many mainstream media do not post their email or phone at the bottom of the reports but she does.

Above as you mentioned ...and also other connections .

I think posters need to keep in mind the sheriff has also noted that LE has learned 'of many connections between many of these people.' Scott keeps telling the media/you this is not a run of the mill case, but the majority of folks on here keep trotting out theories pointing to MS. I am starting to feel guilty even coming to this board now, because it is starting to feel like its sole purpose is to abuse one of the victims in this crime: the husband of the deceased. There has not been a single shred of evidence that he is involved other than being a lifelong friend of one of the accused (who BTW hasn't been convicted either). I still maintain if MS were truly under suspicion, he would be in jail now as well. You can't tell me the LE spent 3 WEEKS in MO and weren't be able to tie MS to the murder if he WAS involved??? ESPECIALLY given the circumstantial evidence??? Give me a break...

Monday morning June 29 - Plausible timeline, filling in the blanks around what has been reported by MSM and what Skinner (verified insider) wrote:

9:05 to 9:10 AM - Office staff phone and/or text TS and they get no response from her.
9:12 AM – Office staff phone MS cell phone (while he is in CT) and alert him that TS hasn’t come in to the office yet, she isn’t responding to phone calls, she is habitually punctual, and patients are waiting.
9:15 AM – MS phones/texts TS and doesn’t get a response.
9:17 AM – MS phones doctor friend and requests that the doctor friend go to the house to check on TS.
9:20 to 9:35 AM – Doctor friend drives (from unknown location) to TS home, and phones TS while driving but gets no response.
9:35 to 9:40 AM - Doctor arrives at home, parks vehicle in driveway, knocks on front door, bangs on windows, looks in windows.
9:41 AM - Doctor friend has house key (or door is unlocked) and proceeds to enter house. Doctor friend finds TS bludgeoned and dead.
9:42 AM – Doctor friend dials 911 for emergency response to home.
9:43 AM – LE dispatched [9:43 on 06-29-2015 is per LCSO website as “Occurred Date/Time].
9:45 AM ish – LE arrive at home and proceed with Death Investigation.
9:50 AM – Someone (who? neighbor?) phones TS office and tells office staff “there’s crime tape; her block is taped off, and there’s police everywhere”.
9:50 to 10:00 AM – Office nurse SH “drove to the doctor’s home and spoke with a deputy. “He [deputy] said she’s passed.””
10:00 AM – Nurse SH “called Mark; he was hysterical.“

Question to mods. We are about 20 posts from making a new thread, can we bring this post over to the new one in the next few hours? Some folks have time over the holiday to work on as i would assume most all is on the media thread... or is Skinner quote?

I

I hear what you are saying and agree, if he is involved with the murder. But, I also consider that if he isn't guilty he is grief stricken and outraged by the question. His lawyer has undoubtedly told him that he should, in no way, engage in discussion with the media. Think about it... if he wants to say "of course not, you imbecile, she was the love of my life and the mother of my children" he knows that will lead to more questions that he has been advised not to answer. jmoo

I've missed a lot in the last 2 days, do we know for a fact MS has lawyer'd up?

Nnn
I think posters need to keep in mind the sheriff has also noted that LE has learned 'of many connections between many of these people.' Scott keeps telling the media/you this is not a run of the mill case, but the majority of folks on here keep trotting out theories pointing to MS. I am starting to feel guilty even coming to this board now, because it is starting to feel like its sole purpose is to abuse one of the victims in this crime: the husband of the deceased. There has not been a single shred of evidence that he is involved other than being a lifelong friend of one of the accused (who BTW hasn't been convicted either). I still maintain if MS were truly under suspicion, he would be in jail now as well. You can't tell me the LE spent 3 WEEKS in MO and weren't be able to tie MS to the murder if he WAS involved??? ESPECIALLY given the circumstantial evidence??? Give me a break...

The sheriff said that MS is under suspicion.
Not being arrested yet does not equal not a POI.
It can take a while to verify or discover evidence to back up whatever other suspects may be telling LE.
Just like a confession, when a suspect accuses another person, it still has to be backed up with evidence.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member