FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere in all of this about taking saliva samples from the dogs. Can anyone tell me what that even means? Did they think the dogs mauled TS? Did they do doggie DNA because they thought the dogs were switched or something?
<rsbm>

IMO, most likely to test for DNA in the event the dogs bit a perp.

Unless one of the 2 people already in custody sings.. and even then.. how do you prove a hit? he was 1800 miles away. he has every reason to have telephone communication.. internet connectivity etc. with CWW they are lifelong friends and CWW is also a business associate.

Unless there is a note, a check, a bank video surveillance with MS withdrawing a HUGE amount of cash and an envelope found in JRs trailer with MS fingerprints on it.. i just dont know. it would NOT be good news if MS really was once in JR's trailer. That would mean that any of MS' dna if found in JR's trailer could be there from a visit and not from transfer from JR being in Florida in MS' home. We dont even know who was wearing the jumpsuit and whose blood is on it.. do we?

IF MS has a girlfriend, if TS has a lover, whatever then there would be a motive. I have my guess on that. and yes, insurance would be a motive, especially if either MS or TS wanted out. Someone has to sing, make a deal with LE.. i dont know.. turn state's evidence? Even then, they need more than that. IMO. I read somewhere in all of this about taking saliva samples from the dogs. Can anyone tell me what that even means? Did they think the dogs mauled TS? Did they do doggie DNA because they thought the dogs were switched or something? I think there are many many cases where LE knows who else is involved but they just cant prove it. Sometimes they have to prosecute who they can and call it solved. Awful thought. JMO on all of this.

Perhaps the dogs attacked the perp as the crime was being committed and somewhere in the evidence is a piece of their clothing that could have been left behind in the form of a ripped piece of cloth or something along those lines.

There has been talk about CWW commanding a drug running operation (or could be Medicare fraud) that was was somehow associated with TS' medical practice. I don't see how (or why) CWW, who was only in the office occasionally, would run such an operation right under his best friend's nose. And if TS did find out about it, why wouldn't she tell MS. What would be the point of killing her if she had already told MS?

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that MS was involved in such an operation. That is not based on any preconceptions, other than the fact that MS was the office manager and CWW was known to be his life-long friend.

I posted this last night and since then I've been mulling it over as I said I would:

"With all the talk about connections between MANY people, I think there may have been something really big going on that was much bigger than TS and her medical practice. It may not have had anything to do with it. After all, the practice couldn't survive without her. But the big thing could have and probably did involve CWW. Either TS was a threat to this scheme and had to be silenced. OR...MS was a threat or a weak link and had to be kept in line. Brutally murdering his wife could send him a warning and effectively silence him. If that's the case, his silence makes sense.

This scenario still leaves a lot of things unexplained, so I will keep mulling it over."

My thoughts so far:

This is what Sheriff Scott said about many connections between many people:

Scott was further asked if LCSO had established a connection between Rodgers and Sievers. He said, “we have established many connections between many people in this investigation.”

That may or may not mean that there is something big and widespread going on as I hypothesized last night, but right now, I still feel that this was way bigger than TS. It may even have been bigger than CWW and his side-kick JR.

Based on what a few unverified observers have revealed about MS, I wonder if his love of money and lack of moral compass involved him in something big over which he had no control. I'm inclined to think that CWW introduced him to whatever it was as a chance to make a lot of money fast. I think it may be drugs. MS and CWW
may have been Chihuahuas trying to run with the big dogs.

If MS got scared and wanted out, and/or if TS found out, she may have been silenced to protect the venture and to silence MS. That would explain why CWW and JR did the job (perhaps on orders from above) and made it look so personal (like an affair gone bad). If this is what happened, I think once TS was murdered, MS would do what he was told in order to protect his girls, and the lead dog could keep him in line. CWW or JR may even have left evidence that could implicate him.

MS just doesn't strike me as the master-mind type. He's lazy. He'd rather make money riding on someone's coat tails, whether that of his wife or a criminal network. And maybe the money wasn't coming fast enough through the work TS was doing. But I can definitely see him getting in way over his head in a quick-buck criminal enterprise. I'm curious if those who know him agree.

This is just a working hypothesis. I think his absence in CT, his silence, the sites, the sighting at JR's, adjusting the surveillance camera, CWW employed by the pracitice and other issues may not necessarily point to MS as the mastermind of his wife's death, but as a pawn in a bigger chess game involving many pieces. Some or all of these things may mean nothing.

And it's entirely possible that the only thing MS did wrong was being too loyal to CWW and hiring him. He may not have even known what CWW was involved in until it was too late.

JMO for now. Subject to change as more facts come in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289324-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46-murdered-in-home-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-*ARRESTS*-8&p=12043008#post12043008

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/sheriff-scott-reveals-how-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/

Why were transgenders attracted to this practice? I have a strong suspicion but i wonder if anyone else has a theory?

JMO

I'll do you one more ..and take your bait. I don't know much about hormones that are used for that, I guess they're considered drugs that might be on the black market? Someone else will need to fill me in on that one.

That being said, I've always wanted to ask about that video in the very beginning where there were two police officers putting a small igloo hard cooler in the trunk and purposely showing it to the media imho . Then later to find out that one of the things in Missouri that was taken was a cooler.

Why was there a cooler taken from the crime scene as that is not a usual thing to take from a crime scene?

I'm on my phone right now or else I would go to the media thread and try to find the video I am talking about that has the police showing the cooler in the back of the trunk.

I would assume that hormones are the types of drugs that need refrigeration?

So how is that for going out on a limb and pulling in another theory?

agreed ... un deaux trois

Sometimes neighbours just want to get involved, and assist LE but may not really have any useful information. Look how many posts there were on the "shrill" which turned out to not be relevant at all (probably just one of the many seabirds in Florida that make shrill sounds).

My feeling is, that if MS was seen at JR's trailer, then he would have been with CCW, as that was the link between the two. I could be wrong, but I don't think he would go to JR's by himself.

After reading the posts from verified/non-verified members, along with probability, IMO potential reasons for MS involvement in TS's murder = "loving" her too much.

"40% of murdered women are murdered by their husband/spouse&#8230;&#8230;...Nearly all male murderers claim that (a) they committed the murder out of love, and (b) it was a result of loving too much&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.The man perceives the woman to be his whole world so that he feels that any separation from her entails a loss of his own identity&#8230;&#8230;...The murderers&#8217; love involves the fusion model and in most instances, it is the murderers who are the weaker partners. It is often the case that the wife was independent, stable, and strong, and the man was weak and lacked the control that made her useful to him. She was his source of strength. She gave him a feeling of self-worth"
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...09/why-do-some-men-murder-the-wives-they-love

This is my first post on WS so please take it easy on me. I have several things that make me scratch my head about this case of which the first being the inconsistencies of who called who, what time the calls were made and who went to the Sievers home the morning TS was discovered. Just doesn't add up to me not to mention that it seems all the action took place within a short 45 minute window.

The silence from the beginning speaks volumes to me. I don't know that I've known of many cases where the family doesn't make statements, especially a spouse or someone speaking on behalf of.

I am at a total loss as to why someone would start a account virtually within 24 hours of this tragedy with a goal of 1mil for the family, change it shortly thereafter to go to a charity when people question motives on the page and then again change it to benefit the children and reduce the goal to 100k. This campaign was posted numerous times on MS FB page up until the day that CWW home was raided. The folks that donated may very well regret doing so. There was a donation just 24 days ago for 10k from an anonymous person.

<modsnip>

The convenient timing of her being home alone. It was such a small window of opportunity that imo it was well planned. It's very unsettling that JR, CWW and MS are known to each other (connectivity) and one of which is MS best friend.

MS sighting with car that had a Forida plate at JR house in MO per a neighbor prior to the murder.

IMO there will be several more arrests coming. Some in MO and a couple in FL. I also think that there is an international component along with drug activity.

Great first post! Welcome to WS! I have some of the same suspicions and concerns.

:party:

After reading the posts from verified/non-verified members, along with probability, IMO potential reasons for MS involvement in TS's murder = "loving" her too much.

"40% of murdered women are murdered by their husband/spouse&#8230;&#8230;...Nearly all male murderers claim that (a) they committed the murder out of love, and (b) it was a result of loving too much&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.The man perceives the woman to be his whole world so that he feels that any separation from her entails a loss of his own identity&#8230;&#8230;...The murderers&#8217; love involves the fusion model and in most instances, it is the murderers who are the weaker partners. It is often the case that the wife was independent, stable, and strong, and the man was weak and lacked the control that made her useful to him. She was his source of strength. She gave him a feeling of self-worth"
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...09/why-do-some-men-murder-the-wives-they-love

Very interesting ... thanks for sharing that ... :thinking:

Unless one of the 2 people already in custody sings.. and even then.. how do you prove a hit? he was 1800 miles away. he has every reason to have telephone communication.. internet connectivity etc. with CWW they are lifelong friends and CWW is also a business associate.

Unless there is a note, a check, a bank video surveillance with MS withdrawing a HUGE amount of cash and an envelope found in JRs trailer with MS fingerprints on it.. i just dont know. it would NOT be good news if MS really was once in JR's trailer. That would mean that any of MS' dna if found in JR's trailer could be there from a visit and not from transfer from JR being in Florida in MS' home. We dont even know who was wearing the jumpsuit and whose blood is on it.. do we?

IF MS has a girlfriend, if TS has a lover, whatever then there would be a motive. I have my guess on that. and yes, insurance would be a motive, especially if either MS or TS wanted out. Someone has to sing, make a deal with LE.. i dont know.. turn state's evidence? Even then, they need more than that. IMO. I read somewhere in all of this about taking saliva samples from the dogs. Can anyone tell me what that even means? Did they think the dogs mauled TS? Did they do doggie DNA because they thought the dogs were switched or something? I think there are many many cases where LE knows who else is involved but they just cant prove it. Sometimes they have to prosecute who they can and call it solved. Awful thought. JMO on all of this.

<respectfully bolded by me>

Well thought out post. Thank you. :)

Re. the portion I bolded - I've wondered the same but considering they came back later to get samples of the dog's DNA, this has been my line of thinking:

Right after TS's body was discovered and LE processed the crime scene, they collected DNA samples from all over the house, and probably including her body too. They sent those samples to the lab for processing. IIRC, it was several weeks later when LE came back to retrieve the dog DNA specimens. I was thinking that maybe the lab contacted LE to tell them that while processing the first samples they discovered a mixture that contained non-human DNA. If that were the case, they would probably need the dog's DNA in order for the lab to isolate the "mixed" sample. Does that make any sense? I'm no scientist for sure but I've followed enough cases on here to know that might be a possibility.

In fact, we have a pathologist who is a member. She posted extensively in Caylee Anthony's case. Tomorrow I will contact her and she is she can shed some light on what that may mean. It's been bugging me for a while.

I can't come up with a reason why CWW would do that to his friend (kill his wife), and then so cynically attend the funeral. If CWW was afraid of being "found out" for something, wouldn't CWW be afraid of MS even more than he would be of TS? That's where I struggle with theory that CWW acted without MS' knowledge. But I will be happy if proved wrong. JMO
I totally agree. I want to give MS the benefit of the doubt but i can't come up with a motive that would cause JR and CWW to conspire to kill Dr. TS without MS knowledge or MS having knowledge of any illegal scheme CWW was involved in.

Now if her death was not premeditated and she was killed because she caught JR and/or CWW in the house trying to steal something or whatever, then I can see that being a scenario where MS could be totally innocent of any involvement. JMO

I am also an unverified person who observed MS from a distance, by choice, a few years ago. For almost one year I had almost daily contact with him but chose to keep my distance as he just seemed a bit "off." He tried too hard to be liked and become familiar with you. He was definitely very impressed that his wife was a doctor and I always felt that he "over-married." I often wondered how he could be married to a successful doctor as he just didn't come across as being very sophisticated. I will say however, that he appeared to be a very doting father. I really do hope that he has nothing to do with this. All of this imho.

I have thought about this a lot. My best guesses in no order of priority (a) MS affair and he believed he could keep practice running, cable deals etc... (b) TS tired of MS and wanted out of marriage but MS wanted a scenario where he could keep practice running, cable deals etc...

Least likely in my opinion but possible is some type of billing fraud/Medicare fraud between MS and CWW

<modsnip>

Remember what I started with though, MS talked about money ALOT. And he built his "reputation" in the Naples/Bonita Springs area around his wife. The only way he kept both if something went south was (in his mind) to kill her. But again, I think he enlisted CWW and kept his hands very clean.

Well thought out post. Thank you. :)

Re. the portion I bolded - I've wondered the same but considering they came back later to get samples of the dog's DNA, this has been my line of thinking:

Right after TS's body was discovered and LE processed the crime scene, they collected DNA samples from all over the house, and probably including her body too. They sent those samples to the lab for processing. IIRC, it was several weeks later when LE came back to retrieve the dog DNA specimens. I was thinking that maybe the lab contacted LE to tell them that while processing the first samples they discovered a mixture that contained non-human DNA. If that were the case, they would probably need the dog's DNA in order for the lab to isolate the "mixed" sample. Does that make any sense? I'm no scientist for sure but I've followed enough cases on here to know that might be a possibility.

In fact, we have a pathologist who is a member. She posted extensively in Caylee Anthony's case. Tomorrow I will contact her and she is she can shed some light on what that may mean. It's been bugging me for a while.

I'm following you. Hmmm, that would tie up nicely if perhaps they found animal hair with matching DNA (yes that can be done for dogs) on the jumpsuit found in Missouri or in the car that was driven there.

Hmmm wonder if the car that was driven to Florida was traded ( and now with LE?) in for that shiny new van that was purchased recently had hair from dogs ?

Wow you guys were busy today! Welcome new posters! I'm still busy jumping from one side of the fence to the other. I have followed enough cases to feel confident saying these 3 things:

LE usually quickly "clears" spouses when possible & makes statements of that while searching for the killer(s) lots of examples of that.
LE always looks at the SO of the deceased bc it's obvious to work from the inside out.
LE usually holds the "bombshell" close to the vest so IMO we need to think outside the box for what that may be. I think it's easy to get tunnel vision after reading & writing here on WS daily.

Give me some bombshell ideas to break this case. Anyone have a left field theory they haven't shared?

Within the TOS of course.

Could be to provide evidence that a suspect was at the scene of a crime…everything from dog hairs, dog poop and cricket legs apparently have been used in criminal investigations. I found this article to be a insight;

Pet CSI: How Dog And Cat DNA Nabs Bad Guys
http://thewildlife.wbur.org/2015/01/13/pet-csi-how-dog-and-cat-dna-nabs-bad-guys/

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

When was it the dogs were trotted out to the front lawn for DNA sampling? Remember how big of a deal that seemed at the time and people were wondering why take them outside to do it in front of everyone who may be onlooking, along with the whole LE entourage? Maybe it was done that way purposefully to get media attention and send a message to the perps that they had some evidence that was obtained from the dogs. Then when JR and CWW were arrested, they might be more likely to start singing if they thought they had that type of evidence against them, whether they actually did or not!

IMO if this case is as big as I think it is, MS would be in PC if he was thought to be not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler