FL - Elvia Espinoza, 46, stabbed over 70 times by son, Emmanuel, 21 - April 8, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score
He was valedictorian of his senior class, no criminal record, and no history of mental illness. The mother was a beloved classroom teacher who loved her son.
Unexplainable kind of evil. He is being held without bail.

Sadly, this is the prime age for emergence of a new schizophrenia diagnosis. So often it is missed because this is also the age of so many life changes and stressors.
I am going to hazard an educated guess on this one - severe mental illness.

We don't know whether he was doing well in university? Hmmm..... Sydney Powell who murdered her mother, Brenda Powell.

I think we're going to find out he was not doing so well at uni. Perhaps he wasn't going to get into med school?

Also, commentators are putting way too much stock in being pre-med. Half the incoming class is pre-med, and the specialty is just a series of classes. You have to do well, but they're undergrad classes. IME, they aren't even above 200 level, which means they are basic/intermediate. They are not advanced or major level. These aren't necessarily special individuals in these classes! And all likely did well in high school. This young man may well not have been a standout once he got to campus. Speculating...

View attachment 496007View attachment 496009

Emmanuel Espinoza, 21, was heading to a family event for his grandfather when his mom, Elvia Espinoza, 46, asked if he would stay with her at her home two hours south of Orlando for the weekend.

he reminds me of Charles Manson
his poor Mom ...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member