FL FL - Erik Patchin, 20, Tallahassee, 24 May 1994

Eric's Facebook page with many pictures from childhood and a progression picture to age 38, which he would be now.

picture.php

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Erik-Patchin-Missing-But-Not-Forgotten/185568504817969

Twitter tip might have led to identifying 20-year-old Seminole County human remains

cold%20case_1515606298130.jpg_10442899_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. - A Twitter tip to Channel 9’s Jeff Levkulich could help lead to identifying human remains found 20 years ago in Seminole County, deputies said Friday.

The human remains were found in the woods near Oviedo. A cause of death will never be determined because the remains were so decomposed, investigators said.

The Sheriff’s Office released last week a composite sketch, using facial recognition, of what they believed the victim looked like 20 years ago.

Shortly after our news story last week, Levkulich received a tweet on Twitter that the sketch looked similar to Erik Patchin, who disappeared from Tallahassee in May 1994.
Investigators told Eyewitness News said there are similarities in the photos of the missing Tallahassee man and the released composite sketch.
"This is certainly one that could potentially be promising. Enough so that we do want to send out for DNA testing,” spokesman Bob Kealing with the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/twit...r-old-seminole-county-human-remains/686382145

Erik has a new age progressed photo that came out today by NCMEC and was unveiled by Patchin’s mother on the Erik Patchin Facebook page:

6E4EAD92-B219-44A2-9E6E-5CF4AD9C7654.jpg

Does anyone believe that Erik Sol Patchin left to Santa Cruz California.... because 3 people from Florida who left there after a homicide of Blue Tarp John Doe were charged for this unidentified boys murder....and his body was so badly decomposed that it was nearly impossible to tell his gender.... He had a same hair style as Erik Patchin and lived in this house that did bot have water or electricity for a few months....
James Dotson ,25 Sean Petznick, 19; kimberly lee Labore, 27; were all arrested later after in Florida in connection to Homicide as well as Gabriel Banes in Santa Cruz.....in connection to both homicides as they were living in the home of a killed businessmans home from Watsonville and drawing of John Doe and these people blasting his brains out with a gun were Found in that home that they returned to after commiting homicide... something to check out....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-45-16.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-45-16.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-09.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-42-09.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-38-09.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-09-38-09.png
    441.6 KB · Views: 13
THE FROG AND HUCK DO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WHICH IS A JUMP OR A HOP.......BUT DOMINO...
huck 2 (hŭk) Slang
v. hucked, huck·ing, hucks
v.tr.
1. To throw or toss.
2. To cause (a vehicle or board such as a skateboard) to leave the ground when executing a jump or stunt.
3. To go over or across (an obstacle), especially when executing a stunt.
4. To jump or go off (an object or cliff, for example), as in snowboarding or basejumping.
intr.
To leave the ground when executing a jump or stunt, as on a skateboard.

ERIK FROM FLORIDA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-03-16-27-51~2.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-16-27-51~2.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 24
Does anyone believe that Erik Sol Patchin left to Santa Cruz California.... because 3 people from Florida who left there after a homicide of Blue Tarp John Doe were charged for this unidentified boys murder....and his body was so badly decomposed that it was nearly impossible to tell his gender.... He had a same hair style as Erik Patchin and lived in this house that did bot have water or electricity for a few months....
James Dotson ,25 Sean Petznick, 19; kimberly lee Labore, 27; were all arrested later after in Florida in connection to Homicide as well as Gabriel Banes in Santa Cruz.....in connection to both homicides as they were living in the home of a killed businessmans home from Watsonville and drawing of John Doe and these people blasting his brains out with a gun were Found in that home that they returned to after commiting homicide... something to check out....

Helpmefeel, I did an overlay of the pictures of Erik Patchin and the Blue Tarp John Doe.
And they match pretty good if I say so myself.
Also the stories of Erik and the Blue Tarp John Doe match. With this I mean the female friend part.

I've attached the overlays

Attachments

• ESP aging.jpg
    ESP aging.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • ESP UI.jpg
    ESP UI.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Overlay ESP 1.jpg
    Overlay ESP 1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Overlay ESP 2.jpg
    Overlay ESP 2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 4
There might be additional info on the UID’s thread. He’s posted there with the original sketch of the UID. I kept him in mind as I found stuff but nothing pointed to this Erik. I even tried to look for previous arrest records for those involved to see if he could have run within the same circles but nothing.

Sounds like a possibility. Age, height, weight, teeth, general appearance all seem in the ballpark. The Charlie Project reports that police believe that Patchin was killed by drug dealers. He was a DJ on a college radio station around the time of his death. Interestingly, someone who was a friend of Patchin contacted the administrator of Porchlight USA and reported that "Jason" could not be Patchin because Jason was reported to have naturally curly hair. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to have Porchlight USA recontact the friend to let them know that reports concerning Jason's hair are conflicting and some reliable sources say it was dyed red. http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showtopic=4710

14 years ago tonight, Jason saw the Grateful Dead play at RFK.
I am Erik’s sister and he had naturally curly hair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back